Garland: do not be a whistle blower and talk to congress

Ya but if a dem is contacted it will be just water under the bridge
It fulfills a higher purpose
Alt-right media nonsense. The AG signs his name next to Attorney General?? LOL.

Where's the rest of this "memo"? :auiqs.jpg:
Oh, I would ask, will it ever end? but I know the answer to the question.

Garland might not know that there are Whistleblower Protection Laws!!!!!!!

You also might not know that whistleblowers don't go to Congress. They go to the department set up to handle whistleblower complaints.

Hint..how do you think they found out about Trump's "perfect phone call" to Ukraine? :auiqs.jpg:
The IG was listening in with cans and string???....jeez.

You also might not know that whistleblowers don't go to Congress. They go to the department set up to handle whistleblower complaints.
Hint..how do you think they found out about Trump's "perfect phone call" to Ukraine?
The IG was listening in with cans and string???....jeez.
Congress pays the bills. If Garland pisses them off, the next GOP congress will cut the legs out from under him, if not outright impeach him.

Congress pays the bills. If Garland pisses them off, the next GOP congress will cut the legs out from under him, if not outright impeach him.
And I would expect that would get about as far as they did with impeaching William Barr. :)
Rotsa ruck!

This is nothing short of a coup. A slow-motion Putsch.

We have three co-equal branches of government, and now a rogue bureaucratic agency attempt to usurp the power of all three.

"Interesting times," indeed!

This is nothing short of a coup. A slow-motion Putsch.

We have three co-equal branches of government, and now a rogue bureaucratic agency attempt to usurp the power of all three.

"Interesting times," indeed!
Ok, now we're back to coups. A "slow" coup. A "soft" coup. Hell, a chicken coup? :auiqs.jpg:
Cause that's where right wingers belong. Grassley is probably not gonna appreciate this former employee of his tweeting this nonsense..cause it ain't the full story.

Attorney General Merrick Garland Threatens DOJ Employees About Contacting Congress – In the Current Environment He Appears to be Breaking the Law​

Odd. When Trump wanted to fire Comey for leaks while "investigating" Trump, they called THAT an impeachable offense!

Now Garland is threatening anyone if they leak corruption to Congress? Hmm.

Ok, now we're back to coups. A "slow" coup. A "soft" coup. Hell, a chicken coup? :auiqs.jpg:
Cause that's where right wingers belong. Grassley is probably not gonna appreciate this former employee of his tweeting this nonsense..cause it ain't the full story.
Oh, well what is the full story, then?

If you can spin this into something positive for the leadership of the DOJ, I'll say you are an awesome spinner.

Go ahead . . .

Oh, well what is the full story, then?

If you can spin this into something positive for the leadership of the DOJ, I'll say you are an awesome spinner.

Go ahead . . .
You have a tweet from a former employee of a US Senator quoting a statute that is incomplete and passing it off as Garland discouraging whistleblowing. When nothing of the sort was implied.

And here you are with the rest of Alt-Right Nation. Outraged, aggrieved, in a perpetual state of anger.
Here if you don't believe me.

You have a tweet from a former employee of a US Senator quoting a statute that is incomplete and passing it off as Garland discouraging whistleblowing. When nothing of the sort was implied.

And here you are with the rest of Alt-Right Nation. Outraged, aggrieved, in a perpetual state of anger.
Here if you don't believe me.

I'm not sure your point with that Fox article. It depicts Merrick Garland warning DOJ personnel to not talk to lawmakers. A clear case of discouraging whistle blowing. It you're admitting that he discouraged whistle blowing, and you're fine with that, OK.

Maybe it's perfectly lawful to discourage whistle-blowing and maybe you think that's good policy.

I'm not sure what other point you would have.

Is it that the tweet is incomplete? Is there a such thing as a tweet that is not incomplete?

Forum List

Back