Hunter Biden’s Lawyers' Attempt to Discredit the IRS Whistleblowers Just Blew Up in Their Faces

You don't have to be a CSI expert to deduce the most obvious suspect in this mystery. Its Ockham's razor stupid. If it has feathers, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it surely isn`t an alligator.
It’s MAGAtard’s razor.
That’s where it just is what they say it is regardless of any supporting evidence.

25 Jul 2025 ~~ By Jonatan Turley

Starting with his campaign for the presidency and continuing until this week, President Joe Biden has maintained one clear and consistent position on his son’s influence peddling schemes. As a virtual mantra, Biden — and the White House staff — have categorically maintained that he had no knowledge of any foreign dealings of his son. That has been proven to be a lie, but Biden continued to maintain the position. Yet, on the eve of the testimony of a key Biden associate, the White House has changed its position. Now the President is only claiming that he was “not in business” with his son. Some of us have written multiple columns over the last four years arguing that the President was clearly and knowingly lying in his denials of knowledge and discussions of these deals. Even when he made the statement, it was clearly untrue but most of the media shrugged and happily walked away.
Then the evidence began to mount.
The laptop includes pictures and appointments of Hunter’s foreign business associates with Joe Biden. There is also a recording of Joe Biden discussing a Times report on Dec. 12, 2018, detailing Hunter’s dealings with Ye Jianming, the head of CEFC China Energy Company. He assures his son that “I think you’re clear” after lawyers worked on the New York Times before the story ran.
There is also a recording of his uncle James assuring Hunter that he and his father were going to arrange for “safe harbor” for him as his world began to collapse.

Then there is the July 30, 2017 Whatsapp message from Hunter Biden to one of his Chinese associates, Henry Zhao, the director of Harvest Fund Management and Communist Party official. Zhao was funneling money to Hunter’s firm BHR Partners. Hunter is quoted as writing:
“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father.”​
Nevertheless, the White House has maintained the total denial . . . until this week before the testimony of Devon Archer.
~Snip~
It is tempting to say that the President is being too clever by half, but this was never particularly clever. Biden was counting on the media watching his back and hoping that he could hold both houses of Congress. The problem is that the media blackout was not total and he lost the House. Now these denials and conflicting accounts are threatening the possibility that he could lose much more than his political standing. If the evidence continues to contradict his blanket denials, Biden could lose his office.

Commentary:

Joe-Biden-China.png

Hunter Biden Court Debacle 'A Case of the DOJ Being Hoisted on Its Own Petard' in Bid to 'Hold Off' Congress

26 Jul 2023 ~~ By Randy DeSoto

George Washington University Law School professor Jonathan Turley persuasively argued the Biden Justice Department was being too cute by half when prosecutors crafted a very lenient plea deal for Hunter Biden.
But the judge overseeing the case would not let the deceptive gamesmanship stand.
Biden was expected to plead guilty Wednesday in a federal courthouse in Wilmington, Delaware, to two misdemeanor tax evasion charges and one illegal gun possession charge and likely do little or no jail time.
~Snip~
The deal fell through Wednesday when U.S. District Court Judge Maryellen Noreika called into question the blanket immunity from future prosecution that Biden’s attorneys believed the agreement involved.
~Snip~
“The problem with cutting a sweetheart deal is that you can’t put everything into the deal that is really on your mind,” Turley told Fox News on Wednesday.
“This is really a case of the Department of Justice being hoisted on its own petard, because the Justice Department needs to say that there’s an ongoing investigation to stop giving information, holding back witnesses to Congress. They need that element,” he argued.
~Snip~
So they’re trying to have it both ways: protect Biden from future criminal charges from past overseas business deals and protect the Biden family from damaging information coming out through Congress.
The professor concluded, “The judge has an obligation to see that justice is done, the public business is done.”
Amen!
The wheels of justice turn slowly, they say, and seemingly not at all at times, but it would appear they just may be starting to move in the Hunter Biden case.

Commentary:
Hoisted on their petards indeed. They're caught in their own web of lies of deceit and corruption. Too bad most Americans will never hear or know about it, thanks to the biased and quisling media.
Garland needs to recuse himself from all government investigations and prosecutions. Especially now that they are trying to push “ethics” and “values” back into politics sometime in the future.
The Hunter plea deal presented for the court’s consideration was so meager that it did not even reach the level of a ‘limited hangout.’
A “limited hangout” is a public relations technique in which a perp who wants to cover up a major crime will admit to a very small portion of the crime in order to claim that the issue has been put to rest.

Forum List

Back