Zone1 Jesus believed in sola scriptura

How do you know you are right?

¿With what "right"?

What evidence do you have?

¿For what?

Could you say something what makes sense?

You are no Christian - that's totally clear to me. You just simple play with language. Behind this language is nothing real. And you have absolutelly not any problem to defame and to lie.

Last edited:
I have not the time to be worried about me. Since decades a Nazi could knive me when I open my door. So what?
So what? I already told you so what. You're like an evangelical concerning yourself with others. Worry about your own soul.

¿With what "right"?

¿For what?

Could you say something what makes sense?

You are no Christian - that's totally clear to me. You just simple play with language. Behind this language is nothing real. And you have absolutelly not any problem to defame and to lie.
You keep making unfounded accusations with zero proof. Where's your proof?

I. The example of Jesus: Quoted scripture, never tradition:
A. Jesus defeated the three temptations of the Devil with, "it is written", not "I say". Mt 4:1-11

1. The Temptation of Jesus: Matthew 4:1-11. Three times Jesus was tempted by the Devil and each time Jesus replied exactly the same three dangerous words that defeated the Devil: "IT IS WRITTEN" Read it for yourself! If any one could have used oral tradition, it was Jesus, yet he chose the only safe and sure way to defeat Satan: Scripture. We just with that the Roman Catholic and Orthodox churches held scripture alone in the same high regard!
  2. Traditionalists have simply not comprehended just how devastating it is that Jesus never appealed to his own authority in his 40 days temptation in the wilderness with the Devil.
  3. Three times Jesus was tempted, three times Jesus replied, "It is written".
  4. If oral tradition, or the authority of the church was valid, then Jesus would have at least one time referred to oral tradition, or used himself as the authority, as the Catholics, Orthodox and JW's use the church organization as an authority.

B. Never did Jesus refer to oral tradition to prove or defend truth.

1. Never does Jesus refer to oral traditions in a positive way.
  2. Every time he defends truth he refers to the scriptures.
  3. The only times Jesus referred to Oral traditions, was condemning them: 'But in vain do they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the precepts of men.' "Neglecting the commandment of God, you hold to the tradition of men." He was also saying to them, "You are experts at setting aside the commandment of God in order to keep your tradition. "For Moses said, 'Honor your father and your mother'; and, 'He who speaks evil of father or mother, is to be put to death'; but you say, 'If a man says to his father or his mother, whatever I have that would help you is Corban (that is to say, given to God),' you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or his mother; thus invalidating the word of God by your tradition which you have handed down; and you do many things such as that." (Mark 7:7-13)

C. Jesus made over 100 references to scripture. Jesus never relies upon oral traditions but scripture alone. Let's follow the Lord's pattern of relying upon scripture!

1. "Have you not read" Matthew 12:3
  2. "have you not read in the Law" Matthew 12:5
  3. "Did you never read in the Scriptures" Matthew 21:42

D. Jesus expected the scriptures to be understood by the average man, even his enemies:

1. "What is written in the Law? How does it read to you?" (Luke 10:26)
  2. Jesus said to them, "Is this not the reason you are mistaken, that you do not understand the Scriptures or the power of God? (Mark 12:24)
  3. But Jesus answered and said to them, "You are mistaken, not understanding the Scriptures nor the power of God. (Matthew 22:29)
  4. "The Son of Man is to go, just as it is written of Him" There were any oral traditions as to who the messiah was. All were wrong! Some thought he was merely a king, some merely a prophet, some merely a priest! (Matthew 26:24)
  5. "What then is this that is written: 'The stone which the builders rejected, This became the chief corner stone'? (Luke 20:17)
  6. "You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me (John 5:39)
  7. "How then will the Scriptures be fulfilled, which say that it must happen this way?" (Matthew 26:54)

II. The example of the apostles using Sola Scriptura:
A. Even though the apostles were inspired with genuine oral revelation, they always directed people to the scriptures for the final determination of truth. Oral tradition is worthless without the witness of scripture!

1. And according to Paul's custom, he went to them, and for three Sabbaths reasoned with them from the Scriptures (Acts 17:2)
  2. Now these were more noble-minded than those in Thessalonica, for they received the word with great eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so. Therefore many of them believed, along with a number of prominent Greek women and men. (Acts 17:11-12)
  3. "Apollos powerfully refuted the Jews in public, demonstrating by the Scriptures that Jesus was the Christ." (Acts 18:28)

B. Scriptures were read in the churches every Lord's Day:

1. Until I come, give attention to the public reading of Scripture, to exhortation and teaching. (1 Timothy 4:13)

III. Powerful Sola Scriptura proof texts:

A. Abide only within scripture to the exclusion of oral tradition:
1 Corinthians 4:6

the rcc catechism is a book of traditions and man made commentary, mostly total opposite of the plain bible meaning/reading.

1. Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively applied to myself and Apollos for your sakes, so that in us you may learn not to exceed what is written, so that no one of you will become arrogant in behalf of one against the other. 1 Corinthians 4:6
  2. Jesus said, "upon this rock I will build My church" and Paul warned: "in building the church, do not exceed scripture!"
  3. Click to View
    Click for detailed outline on 1 Cor 4:6 to prove sola Scriptura!

The gospels were written long after the crucifixion.

So what? I already told you so what. You're like an evangelical concerning yourself with others. Worry about your own soul.

You keep making unfounded accusations with zero proof. Where's your proof?

Did you ever say anything in your life what has only a little to do with reality? What says your wife to your attitudes?

ora et labora et lege deus adest sine mora
Benedict

Last edited:
Why do you try to tell me continuously such an absurde bullshit? I fear you never had anything to do with real Christians in your whole life. But you are on the other side "normal". So what is your real background? One man alone is not able to be as stupid as you play to be. And why do you like to make me to your "victim", challenger? Or do you just simple hate all mankind - or only the USA? What is your real motivation, your real "spirit"?

Bet you are one of the recent Moslems who has entered Germ Land , BangaBangwa

You always mock Cult Christianity with your made-up stories .
Are you Moslem Brotherthood ?

The gospels were written long after the crucifixion.
Spot on .

Mark first , around AD 60 and John at the turn of the century.
A long time after the Influencers in Rome had changed some matters and used a few deliberate mistranslations to support their versions .

BTW They claim to have just unearthed two more books of Enoch . Now there was an interesting man .
Also an Essene , so Jesus would have been very influenced by his writings .
They keep quiet about Jesus being an Essene . Same as Mary Magdelene .

Did you ever say anything in your life what has only a little to do with reality? What says your wife to your attitudes?

ora et labora et lege deus adest sine mora
Benedict
You must be upset if you are bringing my wife into it.

Bet you are one of the recent Moslems who has entered Germ Land , BangaBangwa

You always mock Cult Christianity with your made-up stories .
Are you Moslem Brotherthood ?

Political propaganda is not able to be stupid enough, isn't it, Russian? Do not forget to leave the Ukraine with all of your soldiers. Yesterday.

Last edited:
You must be upset if you are bringing my wife into it.

Then ask her what's wrong with you, superidiot. Or are you also only a slave of Putin as is Luiza? Could this explain your weird behavior? The patriarch of Moscow is a KGB member.

Then ask her what's wrong with you, superidiot. Or are you also only a slave of Putin as is Luiza? Could this explain your weird behavior? The patriarch of Moscow is a KGB member.
There’s nothing wrong with me. You are the one with the problem.

There’s nothing wrong with me. You are the one with the problem.

Be happy that I do not kill my problems, problem. My "problem" is "Why tries to speak an anti-Christian like you in the name of the Christian religion? What is the intention to do so?"

Last edited:
Be happy that I do not kill my problems, problem. My "problem" is "Why tries to speak an anti-Christian like you in the name of the Christian religion? What is the intention to do so?"
That’s your ego talking. You should probably be asking yourself why you need to constantly seek out drama.

Forum List

Back