GA Recount is a Fraud as Well, HoHum

I guess Republicans can just ignore this dipshit. He's quarantined because his wife tested positive for covid.

Oh jeepers. What a shock. Trump loses GA. Hand count announced and already the crying and bitching that its a fraud. Along with the myriad of verified and attested signs of blatant ballot box hijinxs.
Trump gonna lose so we're gonna bitch.

It’s not surprising that they’re acting like spoiled toddlers crying because they didn’t get their way.
It'll be interesting to see what happens in 2024, especially if Trump runs.

Hey, why vote when we all know America's electoral system is a sham and a scam and a hoax and a fraud?

They'll vote.

After this it won't matter anymore ...they'll never let another donald trump win again ...even if its with a d next to his name

I know you don't understand what just happened cause you're real honest to goodness apple pie " centrist "

:auiqs.jpg:

Donald will not run again. His ego won't allow him to be put in a position where he can lose again.
If I were Republicans, I'd focus on these next two years to make your case that you can actually create and
implement policies for the average working person. That's how long they have to turn it around and prove to
people that they're not just the party of waging war on dark or different people.

It’s not surprising that they’re acting like spoiled toddlers crying because they didn’t get their way.
It'll be interesting to see what happens in 2024, especially if Trump runs.

Hey, why vote when we all know America's electoral system is a sham and a scam and a hoax and a fraud?

They'll vote.

After this it won't matter anymore ...they'll never let another donald trump win again ...even if its with a d next to his name

I know you don't understand what just happened cause you're real honest to goodness apple pie " centrist "

:auiqs.jpg:

Donald will not run again. His ego won't allow him to be put in a position where he can lose again.
If I were Republicans, I'd focus on these next two years to make your case that you can actually create and
implement policies for the average working person. That's how long they have to turn it around and prove to
people that they're not just the party of waging war on dark or different people.

Oh for Christ sake...You can shove your race card up your ass...

I guess Brad Raffensperger the Georgia Secretary of State dreams of a job in washington someday and does not want to arouse the ire of the corrupt political anti trump establishment
Trump needs to hammer these guys damned hard ASAP.
The problem is there is 1 prez Trump & millions of deep state bureaucrats. To compound the issue there is a time line for prez Trump to score within. One must remember that our USA has been rapidly moving to the left ever since the end of WW2 when the UN movement dubbed the USA as "world cop" which our federal government swallowed hook line & sinker and ended up bankrupting America. Millions of Americans today believe America will burn in one hour. Nothing would surprise me as a divided house simply cannot stand.

Well apparently the termination was extended to next Wednesday.

The law requires that one race be audited by hand to check that the machines counted the ballots accurately, not because of any suspected problems with the results.
Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger chose to audit the presidential race and said the tight margin — Democrat Joe Biden leads Republican President Donald Trump by 14,000 votes — means a full hand count is necessary.
Even as the counties were required to begin the count by 9 a.m. Friday, Raffensperger was self-quarantining as a precaution after his wife tested positive on Thursday for the coronavirus. The secretary of state's office has instructed county election officials to complete the audit by 11:59 p.m. Wednesday. The deadline for the state to certify the results is Nov. 20.

This is still tight, and I dont know about the training, signature verification etc.

Forum List

Back