G7 looking for 2 Historic Outcomes

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
I am expecting big things from Biden’s first world leader summit. I bet he doesn’t puke on the Japanese leader like Bush nor blow Putin while denying US intelligence briefing reports.

Looking for minimum corporate tax rate and vaccine commitments.

The two biggest outcomes expected from the summit are a shared commitment to a global vaccination effort and an agreement on what the minimum corporate tax rate should be.

Collectively, the countries are committing to providing a billion vaccinations globally to assist people in some of the world’s poorest countries, with Biden announcing Thursday that the United States would contribute half of that total.

MORE: Biden announces US to donate 500M vaccine doses in show of American leadership

On the tax rate, the leaders are expected to collectively endorse a global minimum corporate tax of at least 15%, following up on an agreement met by finance ministers last week, though implementation of such a tax rate ultimately will require approval in each country.

The mood of multilateral cooperation surrounded Biden's debut appearance at the summit, which serves as a stark departure from prior summits in recent years, as former President Donald Trump's skepticism of multilateralism in favor of his "America First" approach to foreign policy rattled the global norms that have long made such summits predictable affairs.

I am expecting big things from Biden’s first world leader summit. I bet he doesn’t puke on the Japanese leader like Bush nor blow Putin while denying US intelligence briefing reports.

The two biggest outcomes expected from the summit are a shared commitment to a global vaccination effort and an agreement on what the minimum corporate tax rate should be.

Collectively, the countries are committing to providing a billion vaccinations globally to assist people in some of the world’s poorest countries, with Biden announcing Thursday that the United States would contribute half of that total.

MORE: Biden announces US to donate 500M vaccine doses in show of American leadership

On the tax rate, the leaders are expected to collectively endorse a global minimum corporate tax of at least 15%, following up on an agreement met by finance ministers last week, though implementation of such a tax rate ultimately will require approval in each country.

The mood of multilateral cooperation surrounded Biden's debut appearance at the summit, which serves as a stark departure from prior summits in recent years, as former President Donald Trump's skepticism of multilateralism in favor of his "America First" approach to foreign policy rattled the global norms that have long made such summits predictable affairs.
Expecting big things from an establishment lackey, is foolish. Nothing will change, but we might get several new wars.

A legend in your own mind. LOL

Exhibit 326: Trump broke the Left

You dumb fuck.

You will wind up paying the fucking corporate tax whenever you buy anything made by a corporation. Don't we have enough Democrat inflation already without adding to it?

It will also cause a flood of jobs to be transferred to countries that won't go along with that dumb idea, like Ireland.

I swear you uneducated dumbass Moon Bats don't know anymore about Economics than you know about History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

Fuck giving away the vaccine to foreign shitheads. Make them buy their own. We don't need to provide welfare to the rest of the world.

I thought all the other countries had such great Socialized medicine. If Socialized medicine is as great as you idiot Moon Bats say it is why aren't they proving their own vaccine?

Anybody that voted for Joe Dufus and then ignored the fact he stole the election is an idiot. That is a fact.

Putin pipeline good; American pipeline bad

Wonder how much Putin paid the Bidens for that? (10% for the Big Guy)

You dumb fuck.

You will wind up paying the fucking corporate tax whenever you buy anything made by a corporation. Don't we have enough Democrat inflation already without adding to it?

It will also cause a flood of jobs to be transferred to countries that won't go along with that dumb idea, like Ireland.

I swear you uneducated dumbass Moon Bats don't know anymore about Economics than you know about History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

Fuck giving away the vaccine to foreign shitheads. Make them buy their own. We don't need to provide welfare to the rest of the world.

I thought all the other countries had such great Socialized medicine. If Socialized medicine is as great as you idiot Moon Bats say it is why aren't they proving their own vaccine?

Anybody that voted for Joe Dufus and then ignored the fact he stole the election is an idiot. That is a fact.
What was the economy like and the tax rate like under a Democrat the last time the budget was balanced? Oh I’ll give you a hint.

Clinton signed the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993 into law. This act created a 36 percent to 39.6 percent income tax for high-income individuals in the top 1.2% of wage earners. Businesses were given an income tax rate of 35%.

Projection. Last guy was Putin’s bitch. Biden already has him on his heels.

I expect great progress here.
What exactly is this "great progress" you're expecting?
TBH, it sounds like the typical leftist cheerleading: no details, just feel-good rhetoric.
I put it in the OP. Typical right wingers. Can’t read or follow logic. FYI no one is being reinstated. Lol.
"Minimum corporate tax rate and vaccine commitments"? Those are "great progress" to you?
Great progress towards what, one world government? Marxist wealth redistribution? Inflation? Lol.
F'n simpletons.

Look out Rooskie!

CB10746D-863E-4DA5-99C7-B4608FA13CC7.jpeg

TBH, it sounds like the typical leftist cheerleading: no details, just feel-good rhetoric.
I put it in the OP. Typical right wingers. Can’t read or follow logic. FYI no one is being reinstated. Lol.
"Minimum corporate tax rate and vaccine commitments"? Those are "great progress" to you?
Great progress towards what, one world government? Marxist wealth redistribution? Inflation? Lol.
F'n simpletons.
Saving billions of lives and opening fair business practices. I’ll say that’s huge!

Projection. Last guy was Putin’s bitch. Biden already has him on his heels.
laughter2.gif

F'n simpletons.
Saving billions of lives and opening fair business practices. I’ll say that’s huge!
Yeah! God forbid a country dont tax their businesses to death! :lol:

Forum List

Back