G7 looking for 2 Historic Outcomes

I am expecting big things from Biden’s first world leader summit. I bet he doesn’t puke on the Japanese leader like Bush nor blow Putin while denying US intelligence briefing reports.

Looking for minimum corporate tax rate and vaccine commitments.

The two biggest outcomes expected from the summit are a shared commitment to a global vaccination effort and an agreement on what the minimum corporate tax rate should be.

Collectively, the countries are committing to providing a billion vaccinations globally to assist people in some of the world’s poorest countries, with Biden announcing Thursday that the United States would contribute half of that total.

MORE: Biden announces US to donate 500M vaccine doses in show of American leadership

On the tax rate, the leaders are expected to collectively endorse a global minimum corporate tax of at least 15%, following up on an agreement met by finance ministers last week, though implementation of such a tax rate ultimately will require approval in each country.

The mood of multilateral cooperation surrounded Biden's debut appearance at the summit, which serves as a stark departure from prior summits in recent years, as former President Donald Trump's skepticism of multilateralism in favor of his "America First" approach to foreign policy rattled the global norms that have long made such summits predictable affairs.

Putin pipeline good; American pipeline bad

Wonder how much Putin paid the Bidens for that? (10% for the Big Guy)
Projection. Last guy was Putin’s bitch. Biden already has him on his heels.

You got that backwards... It's Biden back on his heels.

With his tongue hangin out.
Link? Here’s mine.

we’re not in a position to compete on that field,
I agree. And thats Washingtons fault.
I totally get your point, fox. It just isnt enough justification for me.
I cant get behind other countries throwing away their sovereignty because we vote in self righteous morons.
Thanks TN, but I believe you’re taking to an extreme, this is no more “other countries throwing away their sovereignty” than signing on to an international trade agreement is, for trade to be efficient and profitable for all participants the playing field needs to be as level as possible (within the bounds of comparative advantage). Manipulating tax rates to the detriment of your trading partners is outside those boundaries, just like manipulating your local currency value is.

I am expecting big things from Biden’s first world leader summit. I bet he doesn’t puke on the Japanese leader like Bush nor blow Putin while denying US intelligence briefing reports.

The two biggest outcomes expected from the summit are a shared commitment to a global vaccination effort and an agreement on what the minimum corporate tax rate should be.

Collectively, the countries are committing to providing a billion vaccinations globally to assist people in some of the world’s poorest countries, with Biden announcing Thursday that the United States would contribute half of that total.

MORE: Biden announces US to donate 500M vaccine doses in show of American leadership

On the tax rate, the leaders are expected to collectively endorse a global minimum corporate tax of at least 15%, following up on an agreement met by finance ministers last week, though implementation of such a tax rate ultimately will require approval in each country.

The mood of multilateral cooperation surrounded Biden's debut appearance at the summit, which serves as a stark departure from prior summits in recent years, as former President Donald Trump's skepticism of multilateralism in favor of his "America First" approach to foreign policy rattled the global norms that have long made such summits predictable affairs.
I am impressed with Biden's comments on democracy. Now let's see if he backs them up at home.

You dumb fuck.

You will wind up paying the fucking corporate tax whenever you buy anything made by a corporation. Don't we have enough Democrat inflation already without adding to it?

It will also cause a flood of jobs to be transferred to countries that won't go along with that dumb idea, like Ireland.

I swear you uneducated dumbass Moon Bats don't know anymore about Economics than you know about History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

Fuck giving away the vaccine to foreign shitheads. Make them buy their own. We don't need to provide welfare to the rest of the world.

I thought all the other countries had such great Socialized medicine. If Socialized medicine is as great as you idiot Moon Bats say it is why aren't they proving their own vaccine?

Anybody that voted for Joe Dufus and then ignored the fact he stole the election is an idiot. That is a fact.
What was the economy like and the tax rate like under a Democrat the last time the budget was balanced? Oh I’ll give you a hint.

Clinton signed the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993 into law. This act created a 36 percent to 39.6 percent income tax for high-income individuals in the top 1.2% of wage earners. Businesses were given an income tax rate of 35%.
There are many reasons for the balanced budget in the 1990's. One of them was the peak spending of the Baby Boomers. They slowed down the last year of Clinton's time in office. And make no mistake about it, the Contract with America from the 1994 Repubs saved Clinton's butt. And without Ross Perot he never would have been elected. Twice!

You dumb fuck.

You will wind up paying the fucking corporate tax whenever you buy anything made by a corporation. Don't we have enough Democrat inflation already without adding to it?

It will also cause a flood of jobs to be transferred to countries that won't go along with that dumb idea, like Ireland.

I swear you uneducated dumbass Moon Bats don't know anymore about Economics than you know about History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

Fuck giving away the vaccine to foreign shitheads. Make them buy their own. We don't need to provide welfare to the rest of the world.

I thought all the other countries had such great Socialized medicine. If Socialized medicine is as great as you idiot Moon Bats say it is why aren't they proving their own vaccine?

Anybody that voted for Joe Dufus and then ignored the fact he stole the election is an idiot. That is a fact.
What was the economy like and the tax rate like under a Democrat the last time the budget was balanced? Oh I’ll give you a hint.

Clinton signed the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993 into law. This act created a 36 percent to 39.6 percent income tax for high-income individuals in the top 1.2% of wage earners. Businesses were given an income tax rate of 35%.
There are many reasons for the balanced budget in the 1990's. One of them was the peak spending of the Baby Boomers. They slowed down the last year of Clinton's time in office. And make no mistake about it, the Contract with America from the 1994 Repubs saved Clinton's butt. And without Ross Perot he never would have been elected. Twice!

Another thing that caused a good economy in that era.

The computer became widespread in business worldwide, which resulted in a tremendous increase in productivity, not only in the US but all over the world.

Slick Willy was a scumbag and an idiot but he lucked out when he inherited Reagan's great economy, the tech boom and computer productivity.

In addition the Republican Congress prevented him from fucking everything up like he wanted to do.

You dumb fuck.

The computer became widespread in business worldwide, which resulted in a tremendous increase in productivity, not only in the US but all over the world.

Slick Willy was a scumbag and an idiot but he lucked out when he inherited Reagan's great economy, the tech boom and computer productivity.

In addition the Republican Congress prevented him from fucking everything up like he wanted to do.
Tax rate was 35% for corps and top earner was. Over 39% and the economy was humming. Fear mongering of rich people and corps so that you people of moderate means fight it out for them is the greatest trick the devil ever made. You’re not thinking. I am a .5%er. I have skin in the game. Tax rates need to be higher and spending lower. It’s math.

Expecting big things from an establishment lackey, is foolish. Nothing will change, but we might get several new wars.

In NBC interview, Putin calls Trump 'colorful' but says he ...
11 hours ago · Russian President Vladimir Putin, in an exclusive interview Friday with NBC News, called former President Donald Trump a "colorful individual" and said he can work with President Joe Biden.

Link above didn’t work for me. Putin basically calls trump a useful idiot. “Colorful”. Bwahahaha. Of course then he goes on to deny being an assassin which Trump would say “I don’t know why he wouldn’t be truthful”.

Last edited:

At $1.95 Billion per 100 million dose you talking what $9.75 billion from taxpayers to foreigners again? Gee sounds like someone is making big bucks off this at taxpayer expense. Talk about corporate welfare.
Globalism to hike taxes---more $$$ and power for corrupt pols.. The major groups of taxes are looking to excerpt power over those not being taxed to death. This isn't something that an individual would push citygator, but political groups who send out trolls.

Last edited:

At $1.95 Billion per 100 million dose you talking what $9.75 billion from taxpayers to foreigners again? Gee sounds like someone is making big bucks off this at taxpayer expense. Talk about corporate welfare.
Globalism to hike taxes---more $$$ and power for corrupt pols.. The major groups of taxes are looking to excerpt power over those not being taxed to death. This isn't something that an individual would push citygator, but political groups who send out trolls.
WhaTs your solution for a connected world that needs vaccines?

Think about that for a minute, what’s the potential cost to U.S taxpayers if a new variant is introduced by foreigners traveling to the U.S. that re-ignites the pandemic here? Isn’t $9.75 billion to reduce the likelihood of that outcome a relatively cheap price tag? Not to mention helping foreign countries get the current pandemic in their home markets under control and get their economies back up to full strength will help heal the current global supply disruptions, what might be the total net benefit to our economy of that?

Seems like a pretty good investment to me, what do you think?

You dumb fuck.

Tax rate was 35% for corps and top earner was. Over 39% and the economy was humming. Fear mongering of rich people and corps so that you people of moderate means fight it out for them is the greatest trick the devil ever made. You’re not thinking. I am a .5%er. I have skin in the game. Tax rates need to be higher and spending lower. It’s math.

You are confused Moon Bat.

We tax far too much in this country. The fucking government doesn't need more revenue to waste. We need to spend far less. The Federal government is bloated, debt ridden and out of contrl and we shouldn't be feeding that monster with more money like you idiot Libtards want to do. Americans need to keep more of the money they earn rather than give it to some asshole government bureaucracy that waste the money.

Stop with your Socialist bullshit. It just makes you look like an idiot.

You dumb fuck.

You are confused Moon Bat.

We tax far too much in this country. The fucking government doesn't need more revenue to waste. We need to spend far less. The Federal government is bloated, debt ridden and out of contrl and we shouldn't be feeding that monster with more money like you idiot Libtards want to do. Americans need to keep more of the money they earn rather than give it to some asshole government bureaucracy that waste the money.

Stop with your Socialist bullshit. It just makes you look like an idiot.
You need both. More income less spending. There is a proven algorithm developed in the 90’s under Clinton.

Forum List

Back