Fully Vetted Immigrant from Turkey, Huh

Yeah, let's let in a hundred thousand Syrians who we can't even contact their government to ask about into America.

So what you're telling me is that fully vetting immigrants won't stop the bad guys anyway. Okay, got it.

Nope. What he is saying is you can't fully vet Muslim immigrants so we should stop all immigration from Islamic countries and deport all Muslims back to their Islamic shitholes!

Yeah, let's let in a hundred thousand Syrians who we can't even contact their government to ask about into America.

So what you're telling me is that fully vetting immigrants won't stop the bad guys anyway. Okay, got it.

Nope. What he is saying is you can't fully vet Muslim immigrants so we should stop all immigration from Islamic countries and deport all Muslims back to their Islamic shitholes!

Define "Islamic countries."

Sounds like he came here as a little kid. If it weren't for his birthplace, everyone would be saying mental health, substance abuse, close the book. I think in this case, he had an issue with one or more of the people shot--maybe the probation officer? On deferred sentencing, the PO is right up their ass. The other folks got in his way or he's not that great a shot?
He was in counseling and staying "clean," at least 'til the end of August. Sounds like he went off the rails.

The elephant in the room the left ignore is how do you complete a thorough background check on someone from a war torn nation you have no diplomatic relations with.

Countries where Muslims make up 40% or more of the country!

Oh. So you want to apply a religious test? You want to make laws respecting the free exercise of religion?

Oh. So you want to apply a religious test? You want to make laws respecting the free exercise of religion?
Anymore Strawmen you going to create to do battle with?

This is about a hundred thousand Syrians and the fact we have no diplomatic relations with their government to determine their background.

Maybe about right, but stats from the very foolish countries who have let in significant numbers of this barbarian culture, find that the Muslims really start becoming a pain in the ass at about 7%.

Its the tipping point for:

"God God, what have we done!"

________

____
---

NOT a Religious test.

A Barbarian test. For Cultures which have shown a propensity to produce terroists and export terroisism...which is done in a thousand ways...such as whole villages honoring for life the mothers the any murderous barbarians who blows up some Americans when he commits suicide to feast in Paradise on 72 Virgins.

For Cultures who have shown by experience that they cannot assimilate with modern Societies; who throw homosexuals off roofs; who don't let women vote, or drive a car...who sexually mutilate them because of their own serious insecurities.

For Cultures who habitually parade about in the street, in great masses, flagellating themseves while screaming "Death to America."

For Arabs and Persians The Middle east .

We have quite enough to suite us thank you.

Last edited:

An Anti-Democratic Manifesto Written by Wags Wearing Wigs

Only political bullies try to force us to believe that the Constitution has supremacy over the will of the majority.

It's still terrorism isn't it? The guy could grow up with a deep seated hatred of the U.S. but if he isn't affiliated with a terrorist group the left is quick to exonerate him from charges of terrorism.

Forum List

Back