No one is REALLY voting "for" Hillary...

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Seriously folks, without the usual silly bantering, no one is really voting FOR Hitlery.....her "popularity" boils down to those who hate Trump (a hatred that is largely justified as the guy is a complete and total dirt-bag) and will show up to vote this November to cast a ballot AGAINST him.

Will that hatred be enough to actually place Hitlery in the oval office? Very, very doubtful... Can anyone really picture Hitlery Clinton delivering a meaningful "state of the union" address? How much can an electorate tolerate speeches that really boil down to..... "I will do anything to increase my own power and wealth at your expense..."?

The message is by now clear that many in the electorate are sick and tired of political rhetoric by virtually all career politicians...BUT, to elect a clownish, self-centered, power-hungry, emotionally unstable moron to be the leader of the world, is tantamount to hopping off the pan into the fire.

The only people excited to be voting this year are the white power dickheads and various other fringe loonies on the right.

BUT, to elect a clownish, self-centered, power-hungry, emotionally unstable moron to be the leader of the world, is tantamount to hopping off the pan into the fire.

I thought this thread was about Hillary.

Seriously folks, without the usual silly bantering, no one is really voting FOR Hitlery.....her "popularity" boils down to those who hate Trump (a hatred that is largely justified as the guy is a complete and total dirt-bag) and will show up to vote this November to cast a ballot AGAINST him.

absolutely. When you guys nominated a Nazi, you pretty much eliminated any discussion about Hillary's merits.

absolutely. When you guys nominated a Nazi, you pretty much eliminated any discussion about Hillary's merits.
And its STUPID remarks like that,that gain Trump MORE supporters....Thanks!

if no one is showing up at her rallies, then why would anyone race to go vote for her? i think most dumb voters will be racing to their fridges for hot pockets on november 8

Well in 2008 the Dem's threw Hillary under the bus for a noob Obama, she isn't exactly popular. Then there's her shrieking voice, lies, and brain damage.

Last edited:
Both my brothers are devoted democrats and cannot bring themselves to vote for the HildaBeast.
Going as far as to say they can;t even listen to her as her voice is like finger nails on a blackboard
Wondering why she has to yell all the time,
They are voting for Trump because they can;t stand Hiliary.

if no one is showing up at her rallies, then why would anyone race to go vote for her? i think most dumb voters will be racing to their fridges for hot pockets on november 8
That's kind of the point. Nobody supports her. At all. I seriously doubt that even Bill supports her. The only reason people will cast a vote for her is to keep Trump out.

The sad reality is - that's the same reason most people will be casting a vote for Trump. To keep Hitlery out. What a disaster this election is. What an embarrassment for the U.S.

It's pretty damn condemning of our nation that not even a Trump vs. Hillary election can convince people to vote 3rd party.
I think people want to. I think they are just so afraid that it will help the other side get in. Conservatives don't want Trump at all but are petrified at that the thought of Hitlery getting in office. Progressives don't want Hiltery at all, but are petrified at the thought of Trump getting in office. It's a mess.

Well in 2008 the Dem's through Hillary under the bus for a noob Obama, she isn't exactly popular. Then there's her shrieking voice, lies, and brain damage.
The fact that she can't hold a 10 minute press conference without hacking up a lung. The fact that she can't walk up steps without someone holding on to her. The fact that she can't go a week without passing out. She's in bad shape medically. It's really ashame she's so obsessed with, and addicted to, power.

Any decent person in her situation (extremely wealthy) would simply retire, focus on their health, and spend as much time as they have left with family. But Hitlery never cared about family. She hates her husband (though I can't say I blame her on this one) and shows very little interest in her daughter. The thing Hitlery really cares about is power.

Both my brothers are devoted democrats and cannot bring themselves to vote for the HildaBeast.
Going as far as to say they can;t even listen to her as her voice is like finger nails on a blackboard
Everyone I know says the exact same thing. Her voice is so shrill - especially when she thinks she can fire people up by projecting louder. And...they can't stand how she patronizes people. Like when she uses a southern drawl any time she speaks to people in the south, and attempts to simulate black dialect any time she speaks to black people.

Well in 2008 the Dem's through Hillary under the bus for a noob Obama, she isn't exactly popular. Then there's her shrieking voice, lies, and brain damage.
The fact that she can't hold a 10 minute press conference without hacking up a lung. The fact that she can't walk up steps without someone holding on to her. The fact that she can't go a week without passing out. She's in bad shape medically. It's really ashame she's so obsessed with, and addicted to, power.

Any decent person in her situation (extremely wealthy) would simply retire, focus on their health, and spend as much time as they have left with family. But Hitlery never cared about family. She hates her husband (though I can't say I blame her on this one) and shows very little interest in her daughter. The thing Hitlery really cares about is power.

Given her age and health, and that she has more money than she can possibly spend in her lifetime, well I'm still waiting to hear why she's running. She's already had 8 years in the White House and it didn't end well. She herself failed at her one big opportunity, healthcare. Her pig of a husband made her the laughing stock of the world. I fear the woman is disturbed, driven by an obsession to somehow best her husband and Obama.

Everyone I know says the exact same thing. Her voice is so shrill - especially when she thinks she can fire people up by projecting louder. And...they can't stand how she patronizes people. Like when she uses a southern drawl any time she speaks to people in the south, and attempts to sizemulate black dialect any time she speaks to black people.
She would be better off to advise people when they watch the debate to turn the sound off and the closed captioning on. Wait that would not work most of her supporters are too dumb to read.

Forum List

Back