Full List of Republicans Who Sat During Zelensky's Speech

Trump isn't the subject assface.
His patsy's like Blowbert who sat on their asses did so because they knew that coup plotter Trump was watching, assclown. They should have stood up & applauded Zelensky simply for the fact that he stood up to that pile of shit Trump. But they're no better then Trump so no one is surprised at what they did.

That's my correct opinion....Especially so for a grubby corrupt asshole, who couldn't even bother to dress himself for the occasion.

How about you showing up before an investment banker seeking a mere couple million bucks looking like that?....Think they'd take you seriously?
Who cares? He could have dressed up as George Washington for all that anyone cares. You do realize his country it at war in the winter.

Her own copy....and MAGAts lost their minds......HOW DARE SHE TEAR UP HOLY SCRIPTURE!!!!!!!
The actual document isn't the issue. You know that, no doubt. Her actions simply made it easier for Republicans to spit on Democrat presidents in the future. Once civility is gone, it's gone for all and forever. Enjoy the fruit of their labors. All those like you richly deserve it.

The actual document isn't the issue. You know that, no doubt. Her actions simply made it easier for Republicans to spit on Democrat presidents in the future. Once civility is gone, it's gone for all and forever. Enjoy the fruit of their labors. All those like you richly deserve it.
Republicans are such Snowflakes and Pelosi knows how to push their buttons

You think that is when civility was lost? You've lost your f-ing mind. You crazy right wingers have been insulting liars for a long time.

For God's sake, how is this any different than sitting in response to Adolph Hitler's aggression on western Europe in 1939? Millions of people died then, and 10s of thousands of people are dying now. It's unconscionable. What could possibly be motivating these Republicans?

Thank God not all Republicans are

Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans"

Because the ones who stood are...

As for who is the fascist, well...

Thank God not all Republicans are

Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans"

Because the ones who stood are...

As for who is the fascist, well...

before the invasion, Ukraine had nearly 400,000 jews. Anti-antisemitism is only slightly more anti-Semitic than russia.
And Zelensky is a jew.
Other countries are much more anti-semitic, and i dont see russia invading them.

Your party is offering the same deal to Republicans these days.
the republican party offers no debate ...nor do they feel anything the democrats have to offer... our base has said we vote for you democrats to do what we as a citizen want and these republicans don't believe in compromise ... don't give me this bull shit that democrats don't compromise ... you will not, or maybe, but you will lose that debate ... republicans views are it's my way or the high way ... the republicans will not get one bill PASSED IN THE NEXT TWO YEARS ... YOU REPUBLICANS ARE GOING TO LEARN THE HARD WAY WHEN YOU LOSSE THE HOUSE AGAIN... IT WON'T TAKE 15 VOTES TO GET THE NEW LEADER OF THE HOUSE ELECTED IT WILL ONLY TAKE ONE ... WE DON'T HAVE A BUNCH OF CRAZIES IN OUR PARTYWHERE WHERE YOU HAVE 25 OR MORE NUT CASES ......

the republican party offers no debate ...nor do they feel anything the democrats have to offer... our base has said we vote for you democrats to do what we as a citizen want and these republicans don't believe in compromise ... don't give me this bull shit that democrats don't compromise ... you will not, or maybe, but you will lose that debate ... republicans views are it's my way or the high way ... the republicans will not get one bill PASSED IN THE NEXT TWO YEARS ... YOU REPUBLICANS ARE GOING TO LEARN THE HARD WAY WHEN YOU LOSSE THE HOUSE AGAIN... IT WON'T TAKE 15 VOTES TO GET THE NEW LEADER OF THE HOUSE ELECTED IT WILL ONLY TAKE ONE ... WE DON'T HAVE A BUNCH OF CRAZIES IN OUR PARTYWHERE WHERE YOU HAVE 25 OR MORE NUT CASES ......
/——/ You project much? When was the last time democRATs compromised?

Forum List

Back