Ken Buck says he’s no longer going to lie on behalf of GOP

They are full of shit.
It's always been interesting to me to watch the Trumpsters attack any Republican who dares to point out that they're nuts.

So I wonder: Why can't they just admit that there are people who agree with them on the issues, but also think that they're going about this all wrong, following a blatant, vulgar, juvenile con man and acting like a pack of syphililtic Neanderthals, putting both their party and the country at serious and historic existential risk?

I would ask, but I'm not going to get an honest answer. But I do wonder.

Both sides don't lie. Democrats don't have to lie to win elections, because they have programs and plans that WORK for the people.

Huh?

The Democrats lied for years about "Russian collusion" and President Trump hiring Russian hoes to ruin mattresses in 5 star hotels.

We really don't know if they "have to" lie to win elections, but they certainly think they have to.

Is he going to switch to lying for the Donkey Party now?

Politicians on both sides lie. Which side lies the worst (or the best depending on your point of view), that's debatable.
He did! He’s saying the late night dump enough Biden votes to win election was completely legit

I've seen some of these people say something like, "well, I stayed in so that I could play a role in getting us out of this". The claim appears to be that they thought they could fix it from the inside.

So either they're full of shit or they failed miserably. From the outside, these people look like little more than enablers. Look to world history: The key players in these things aren't the figurehead. One person can't do this. It's the enablers.
7ac.jpg

Biden is the one who is ok with that. President Trump tried to build friendships around the world, including deepest, darkest Africa.
Trump is actually only popular in China, Russia and North Korea... Rest think he is a incompetent fool...

Trump never tried to build any relations, he can't, he is unable... Trump is a child in a mans world...

Trump word was worth shit so America's word was worth shit....

Just look at Ukraine, Trump is more worried about pleasing Putin than putting him to the sword..

The GOP doesn't support any of the things you claim. They especially don't want a government by the people or for the people.

The GOP has overturned personal freedoms for everyone except white Christians. They lower taxes for the wealthy, they hate the police. The GOP has become the party of big government and record deficits. Every time a Republican is in the White House, Republicans crash the economy

Marxism died in 1989 but you seemed to have missed it. The Democrats aren't Marxists, but they have cleaned up every GOP financial collapse and put the country back on track for the people.

The GOP don't even have a platform or a plan. They're just going with the crazy old fart who thinks he's running against Barrack Obama.

Preach It Sister....Preach It.

He did! He’s saying the late night dump enough Biden votes to win election was completely legit
Frank,

Are you still failing for that shite... Thought you would be too embarrassed to say you have been fooled after this long. You are being fooled bad... There is peopl in the MAGA leadership who think you are some idiot...
I mean 60+ court cases and massive payouts and are still willing to send Trump more money...

You fgot to hand it to Trump, when he finds them dumb, he takes them for everything..

Huh?

The Democrats lied for years about "Russian collusion" and President Trump hiring Russian hoes to ruin mattresses in 5 star hotels.

We really don't know if they "have to" lie to win elections, but they certainly think they have to.

Hey dip shit, former Campaign Manager for P01135809, Paul Manafort shared voter analytics (voter information) with Konstanin Kilmnick who at the time was a Lieutenant Colonel the Russian Military Intelligence (G.R.U.)

Forum List

Back