Diminished and Confused: Trump Delivers Low Energy Incoherent Speech in Nashville

And I am not locked in a cell where I have to play by your rules

You have to prove that it did happen
It appears in a document from a well respected information profession who specializes in Russian stuff.

Your turn.

It appears in a document from a well respected information profession who specializes in Russian stuff.

Your turn.
If you mean the CIA dont make me laugh

The allegations against trump were never proven

Neither were the communists who murdered the Czar and his family
leftfield.gif

Flipping channels last night and saw a little live…..it was after 10:00 PM.

Tater had already been tucked in and had his Depends changed twice by then.
How many times did your subhuman orange ape park his Big Mac overfed self dealing lazy fat ass on a golf cart when he was the fake POTUS, MAGA CLOWN?

Is crepticus on a jury?
No

Everyone has a right to their prejudice as long as they are on a jury in banana republic-style places like democrat New York or Washington DC

In which case trump is guilty till proven innocent

Thats how it goes in lib la la land

Diminished and Confused: Trump Delivers Low Energy Incoherent Speech in Nashville

“Many of Donald Trump’s supporters such as Sean Hannity like to boast that the indicted former president has incredible stamina and can speak for hours. Unfortunately for them, that was not the case during Trump’s speech at the National Religious Broadcasters (NRB) International Christian Media Convention in Nashville, Tennessee.”

As trump’s legal woes increase exponentially, the stress on his mental faculties have him coming unglued. Over the past several months his speeches ramble and often descend into gibberish only his devoted fans understand. Although, even they get conflicting messages from their beloved leader’s babbling. But none will admit to this fact.

View attachment 907034

His mental decline is an ebarrassment.

So you‘re saying that throwing multiple fake nothing charges against Trump, stealing $350 million from him for a victimless “crime,“ violating his constitutional rights, diverting his time from the campaign to all these courts, etc, etc., is having the Dems’ desire effect?
Yep.

22434602-7808431-image-a-31_1576728368122.jpg

I’m a Phi Beta Kappa graduate with a high IQ.

One thing that is universally true, smart people never need to tell anyone how smart they are. It is self evident. As soon as someone tells you how smart they are, you know they are not

Forum List

Back