Full List of Republicans Who Sat During Zelensky's Speech

That's my correct opinion....Especially so for a grubby corrupt asshole, who couldn't even bother to dress himself for the occasion.

How about you showing up before an investment banker seeking a mere couple million bucks looking like that?....Think they'd take you seriously?
Trump always wore a suit. He's the most corrupt pile of shit who ever sat in the Oval Office. Makes Nixon look like a choir boy.

Hell, I can support whomever I want. What kind of pompous, self absorbed, asshole are you anyway?
What kind of idiot are YOU for supporting Trump?

Did I hurt your feewings, snowflake?

Trump is not a conservative. Now cry.

You're an idiot.

Really?

The news that Ukraine’s president Volodymyr Zelensky has banned eleven opposition parties – including the pro-Russian ‘Opposition – Platform For Life’ which holds 44 seats in the 450-member Ukrainian parliament and has spoken out against the Russian invasion – may be the embattled leader’s first major mistake in the month since Putin launched his brutal invasion.

Zelensky coupled the decree suspending the activities of the parties, decided on by Ukraine’s national defence and security council, with a ban on private TV stations – merging them all into a single state-run TV channel. And that could be his second big error. For Ukraine’s strongest card – the unique selling point that has drawn such sympathy and support from almost the entire democratic world – has been the fact that, in stark contrast to Putin’s repressive Russian state, it is – or was – a free country.

Is Zelensky’s party crackdown his first mistake?

Representatives Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boebert, Andrew Clyde, Diana Harshbarger, Warren Davidson, Michael Cloud and Jim Jordan "repeatedly remaining seated in standing ovations" whilst Zelensky gave his speech, according to Axios Congress reporter Andrew Solender.

I'll wager in a few years, none of you remembering this day will be applauding it

~S~
I wpould have been reading a newspaper held up on front of my face.

Forum List

Back