Free AR for Everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AR 15s actually make for a poor SD weapon.

Handguns and shotguns are much more preferable.

You do know you are preaching to a cult, don't you. We broke that cult in Colorado but other states haven't even tried and the CultAR15 continues.
So you believe exercising a Constitutional right is akin to belonging to a cult ?
The unorganized militia has proven itself to be worthless to the security of our free States.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
“The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes…. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” – Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776
The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
again with the dumb shit

AR 15s actually make for a poor SD weapon.

Handguns and shotguns are much more preferable.

You do know you are preaching to a cult, don't you. We broke that cult in Colorado but other states haven't even tried and the CultAR15 continues.
So you believe exercising a Constitutional right is akin to belonging to a cult ?
The unorganized militia has proven itself to be worthless to the security of our free States.

“The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.” – Thomas Jefferson, letter to John Cartwright, 5 June 1824
Subject only to the police power, the right of the individual citizen to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Illinois Constitution
The U.S. Constitution is law of the land it has no such stipulation of being subject to anything

That's military conscription. They issue the guns in the course of basic training, and then they take them back. U.S. military boots, military uniforms, military jackets, even military ammo, all widely available as U.S. military surplus -- but no, the Democrats will not allow combat rifles of the sort issued to private first class rank infantry to fall into the hands of private individuals or citizens outside the military.
AR15's aren't military weapons they aren't issued by the military but can be used effectively

Whether the military uses them or not is irrelevant. It's a killing machine either way.
Okay dumbass.

Name one firearm that is NOT a "killing machine."

Pogo is probably afraid of Nerf guns too.
Pogo is the mom from A Christmas Story

No idea what that means but I did spend many a childhood night at the radio listening to Jean Shepherd.
"you'll put your eye out"

="bigrebnc1775, post: 26197817, member: 23837"]
That's military conscription. They issue the guns in the course of basic training, and then they take them back. U.S. military boots, military uniforms, military jackets, even military ammo, all widely available as U.S. military surplus -- but no, the Democrats will not allow combat rifles of the sort issued to private first class rank infantry to fall into the hands of private individuals or citizens outside the military.
AR15's aren't military weapons they aren't issued by the military but can be used effectively

Whether the military uses them or not is irrelevant. It's a killing machine either way.
Yes they are as good a killing machine as the handler is
Why don't you come and take'em?

I have zero desire for them, no more than I would come and take your raisins or your prunes or the Yugo you drive.

I have zero desirefor them, no more than I would come and take your raisins or your prunes or the Yugo you drive.
if you find reality interesting,,,

I have zero desirefor them, no more than I would come and take your raisins or your prunes or the Yugo you drive.
well then stop whining about something I own that is my property that has no harmed you

well then stop whining about something I own that is my property that has no harmed you

What "whining" is that? Linko, Blinko?

Fer fuxsake you just now showed up. I neither know nor care what the fuck you own.

Fer fuxsake you just now showed up. I neither know nor care what the fuck you own.
It's whining when you call an inanimate object a killing machine.

Subject only to the police power, the right of the individual citizen to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Illinois Constitution
So the liberal cops can confiscate our guns and put us in prison whenever they desire to do so.

I have zero desire for them, no more than I would come and take your raisins or your prunes or the Yugo you drive.
Desire? You have way too much prison lust. Why do you desire so strongly to take our weapons away from us? Why do you desire to take and seize our valuables from us and leave us in such extreme poverty that we would have nothing left of any value that you could possibly desire?

Read back --- I invited the other yahoo to demonstrate what else it could be.

He ran away.

I tend to pose that kind of question.

On your mark..........

He ran away.

On your mark..........
what else what could be??

Illinois Constitution
So the liberal cops can confiscate our guns and put us in prison whenever they desire to do so.

Desire? You have way too much prison lust. Why do you desire so strongly to take our weapons away from us? Why do you desire to take and seize our valuables from us and leave us in such extreme poverty that we would have nothing left of any value that you could possibly desire?

See what I mean about not having the ability to read?

QUOTE ME where I say anything remotely like what you just pulled out of your copious ass.
Then when you can't find it, shove it back up there and report here that you did so. Preferably with video.

He ran away.

On your mark..........
and I responded that it's as good a killing machine as the handler is therefore you are whining

He ran away.

On your mark..........
and I responded that it's as good a killing machine as the handler is therefore you are whining

This might come as news to those without brains but there is no "whining" in a simple description of what an object is.

I said absolutely zero about "handlers". Just as I said zero about "drivers", "diggers" or "callers". I described objects. As in what those objects are designed for.

He ran away.

On your mark..........

This might come as news to those without brains but there is no "whining" in a simple description of what an object is.

I said absolutely zero about "handlers". Just as I said zero about "drivers", "diggers" or "callers". I described objects. As in what those objects are designed for.
youre right you arent whining,, youre having a mental breakdown cause knives and baseball bats kill far more people than guns outside of war,,,

so unless you want to take guns away from the military youre just whining,,,

He ran away.

On your mark..........

youre right you arent whining,, youre having a mental breakdown cause knives and baseball bats kill far more people than guns outside of war,,,

Again ---- you can cut a package open with a knife or whittle a piece of wood. You can hit a double with a baseball bat. You could even whittle a piece of wood into a baseball bat and then hit a double.

That's what they're DESIGNED FOR. That is their PURPOSE.

You could severely injure yourself or someone else with a nail gun but that's not what it's DESIGNED TO DO.

He ran away.

On your mark..........

Aagain ---- you can cut a package open with a knife or whittle a piece of wood. You can hit a double with a baseball bat. You could even whittle a piece of wood into a baseball bat.

and guns are designed for killing people or things that need killing,, in fact they are the perfect tool for it,, so unless you need killed whats your problem??

He ran away.

On your mark..........

Aagain ---- you can cut a package open with a knife or whittle a piece of wood. You can hit a double with a baseball bat. You could even whittle a piece of wood into a baseball bat.

and guns are designed for killing people or things that need killing,, in fact they are the perfect tool for it,, so unless you need killed whats your problem??

THANK YOU. That's what I've been saying the whole time.

You want "problems", go talk to the yahoos who can't handle definitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back