Free AR for Everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i am clear -

no one has been able to name a military that uses an AR15, correct?

so given that, can we stop calling it a military weapon?
A crippled and disabled M-16, then, to be precise ...
so, not a military weapon.

now - since we can agree it is NOT a military weapon, why do you lie and dramatize these things? for effect? because you have no other argument?

if we cant talk about this for what they are vs. what you INSIST THEY ARE TO YOU, then how can you ever find a common ground or answers.

unless you're just here to bitch and not actually resolve anything.

AR 15s actually make for a poor SD weapon.

Handguns and shotguns are much more preferable.

You do know you are preaching to a cult, don't you. We broke that cult in Colorado but other states haven't even tried and the CultAR15 continues.
So you believe exercising a Constitutional right is akin to belonging to a cult ?
The unorganized militia has proven itself to be worthless to the security of our free States.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
“The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes…. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” – Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776
The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
again with the dumb shit
Proof right wingers hate being legal to the law, but love hating on less fortunate illegals for the same thing. Isn't there a Religious technical term for that?

That's military conscription. They issue the guns in the course of basic training, and then they take them back. U.S. military boots, military uniforms, military jackets, even military ammo, all widely available as U.S. military surplus -- but no, the Democrats will not allow combat rifles of the sort issued to private first class rank infantry to fall into the hands of private individuals or citizens outside the military.
AR15's aren't military weapons they aren't issued by the military but can be used effectively

Whether the military uses them or not is irrelevant. It's a killing machine either way.
So is a car. A plane. Drink enough water and it can kill you.

BULLSHIT.

A car is made for transportation across land. A plane is made for transportation through the air. A gun is made for killing people. Don't sit on this board bleating "Up is Down".
How do you kill a deer when hunting?

Oh shit! They actually bagged a deer with a 12 pound howitzer.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:
No following the blood trail with this one. I'd like to try it on a hog herd.

="bigrebnc1775, post: 26197817, member: 23837"]
That's military conscription. They issue the guns in the course of basic training, and then they take them back. U.S. military boots, military uniforms, military jackets, even military ammo, all widely available as U.S. military surplus -- but no, the Democrats will not allow combat rifles of the sort issued to private first class rank infantry to fall into the hands of private individuals or citizens outside the military.
AR15's aren't military weapons they aren't issued by the military but can be used effectively

Whether the military uses them or not is irrelevant. It's a killing machine either way.
Yes they are as good a killing machine as the handler is
Why don't you come and take'em?

I have zero desirefor them, no more than I would come and take your raisins or your prunes or the Yugo you drive.
well then stop whining about something I own that is my property that has no harmed you

What "whining" is that? Linko, Blinko?

Fer fuxsake you just now showed up. I neither know nor care what the fuck you own.
It's whining when you call an inanimate object a killing machine.

Read back --- I invited the other yahoo to demonstrate what else it could be.

He ran away.

I tend to pose that kind of question.

On your mark..........
and I responded that it's as good a killing machine as the handler is therefore you are whining

This might come as news to those without brains but there is no "whining" in a simple description of what an object is.

I said absolutely zero about "handlers". Just as I said zero about "drivers", "diggers" or "callers". I described objects. As in what those objects are designed for.
and those without brains will believe any propaganda they are fed like an inanimate object is a killing. Without the operators the inanimate is useless and not a killing machine

You’ve got a few liberals with more rank in the military than they’re entitled to.
That killing machine is fucking Mafia. You’ve got hit men rising up in the Non-Commissioned and Commissioned Officer ranks, and making themselves available to wealthy, powerful, liberal mob bosses.
Mainstream media newsboys have enough lower lip to kill in the military.
The Political Party versus the Political Machine

You do know you are preaching to a cult, don't you. We broke that cult in Colorado but other states haven't even tried and the CultAR15 continues.
So you believe exercising a Constitutional right is akin to belonging to a cult ?
The unorganized militia has proven itself to be worthless to the security of our free States.

“The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes…. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” – Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776
again with the dumb shit
Proof right wingers hate being legal to the law, but love hating on less fortunate illegals for the same thing. Isn't there a Religious technical term for that?
and we have proof that you liberals dramatize things for effect. proven right here in this very thread.

glad to see your actions confirm it, drama-queen.

again with the dumb shit
no law is legal when it supersedes the U.S. BILL OF RIGHTS

You’ve got a few liberals with more rank in the military than they’re entitled to.
That killing machine is fucking Mafia. You’ve got hit men rising up in the Non-Commissioned and Commissioned Officer ranks, and making themselves available to wealthy, powerful, liberal mob bosses.
They come with their threats of action to deprive me of my rightfully owned property will leave people like me but one recourse to return fire.

The cut so much hair you’re scalped and lobotomized like poor Rosemary Kennedy by the time you realize the Gun Control Act of 1968 is enforced over and above all Constitutional authority..
Some of those liberal officers were communist sympathizers on the side of the enemy Vietcong and they dealt marijuana, mayhem, and murder-for-hire in Vietnam.
Unfaithful Catholics took over government, and they revoked all the other rights in the Bill of Rights pertaining to those accused of a crime as well. The carceral state, America’s era of mass incarceration, was heralded in with a Catholic-themed but faithless labor-union collective-bargaining forced-confession plea agreement in court.

“No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.” – Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776
That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.
Virginia Constitution
State Constitutions do not supersede the US Constitution. Every subsequent writings from the framers of the Constitution acknowledge that the individual law abiding citizen has the right to own a firearm with no interference from the Government. The Fed can regulate "the Militia" all it wants but the Constitution is pretty clear on the rights of the people.

again with the dumb shit
and we have proof that you liberals dramatize things for effect. proven right here in this very thread.

glad to see your actions confirm it, drama-queen.
Not from me you aren't. You all are welcome to, call me on it, to help me resort to the fewest fallacies.

again with the dumb shit

This is secured by our Second Amendment:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

They come with their threats of action to deprive me of my rightfully owned property will leave people like me but one recourse to return fire.
Don't even Think it. I don't want to get drafted into the heavy weapons section of my local militia.

“No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.” – Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776
That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.
Virginia Constitution
State Constitutions do not supersede the US Constitution. Every subsequent writings from the framers of the Constitution acknowledge that the individual law abiding citizen has the right to own a firearm with no interference from the Government. The Fed can regulate "the Militia" all it wants but the Constitution is pretty clear on the rights of the people.
Our Second Amendment is about the security of a free State not individual rights or liberty.

Don't even Think it. I don't want to get drafted into the heavy weapons section of my local militia.
you aren't in a militia dumb fuck but make a threat and the militia will react.

again with the dumb shit

This is secured by our Second Amendment:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
one more time

Virginia Constitution
Our Second Amendment is about the security of a free State not individual rights or liberty.
the right of the PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BARE ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGE

you aren't in a militia dumb fuck but make a threat and the militia will react.
I have no social Power, police or otherwise; but, I can get drafted to defend our State or the Union.

Only well regulated militia of the United States may not be Infringed in the keeping and bearing of Arms for their State or the Union.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back