Free AR for Everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As heath care becomes a more expensive monopoly, likely it will require providing healthcare free of charge eventually.
I'd prefer to break up the monopoly and introduce free market price competition. Our federal government is running the greatest debt in human history and getting deeper with every omnibus spending bill.

As heath care becomes a more expensive monopoly, likely it will require providing healthcare free of charge eventually.
  1. Doctors have scalpels and other sharp instruments.
    This is not likely to change if there are situations of the human condition that require surgery.
  2. Doctors have an overwhelming desire to inflict as much murder and mayhem as they can against us for the money.
    Is it the economy, or morals, or ethics, or a problem of proper incentives for good works versus punishment for crimes against humanity?
  3. Doctors must be disabused of their desire to do us the maximum possible harm and injustice at every opportunity before we can allow them to operate on us or leave us on the hook to pay for their evil works and wicked deeds.
    If the doctors are going to perform judicial amputations, unnecessary tooth extractions and the like, can we or should we pay them to refrain from unnecessary butchery and drugging and keep the integrity and soundness of our minds and bodies?
    How much do we own doctors of the district -- whom we may not ever yet have “seen” -- to allow our babies to live intact with all their body parts and to keep our own God-given bodies whole and intact from the mutilation and mayhem they seek to impose on us by the universal righteous authority of a local health commissioner in every municipality and district?

Great plan.

1. Unlike "health care" or "education" the constitution states that right to arms should be guaranteed to all. What better way to guarantee that than have a free AR for everyone?

2. Everyone has a right to self defense and that can best be guaranteed by providing them an AR. Thousands die every year from not having their self defense needs met.

3. Gun prices have been steadily increasing and have become unaffordable. We need to make them affordable, the best way to proceed is a "single payer" option - whereby the government purchases everyone a firearm.

4. There are other nations where this is already done - in Switzerland everyone has an AR in the closet. The homicide rate in Switzerland is much lower than that of America, if you don't support the proposal, you are a murderer.

5. Myriads of other benefits. Lower administrative costs, improvement of US defensive capability, higher quality and better coverage (we of course let an American choose the firearm according to his needs). The list goes on and on. It is simply common sense.

Folks, no one should go without the means to defend themselves!
The AR is cheap obsolete shit
What makes it obsolete?

Yeah, I'd like to hear that....
The government restricts the sales of relevant weapons, but they allow shit AR15's

The second Amendment does not say that you are allowed the arms that the government allows.

Think
I've been issued government firearms they were by all definition a piece of crap. I spent more time cleaning and repairing my m16 than I do my AR's and my AR's are better quality than my M16's were
It's not about military arms only, as the government bans everything that you could use against them.

LOL Colt bought the rights to the AR and made the M16, so you just proved my point
If your point is that the AR15 platform is a POS, that is debatable but you will likely get no real argument from anyone.

If your point is that we should sit back and let government ban said POS because it is a POS, that's straight bullshit. If anything, we should be making better weapons available to civilians.

Great plan.

1. Unlike "health care" or "education" the constitution states that right to arms should be guaranteed to all. What better way to guarantee that than have a free AR for everyone?

2. Everyone has a right to self defense and that can best be guaranteed by providing them an AR. Thousands die every year from not having their self defense needs met.

3. Gun prices have been steadily increasing and have become unaffordable. We need to make them affordable, the best way to proceed is a "single payer" option - whereby the government purchases everyone a firearm.

4. There are other nations where this is already done - in Switzerland everyone has an AR in the closet. The homicide rate in Switzerland is much lower than that of America, if you don't support the proposal, you are a murderer.

5. Myriads of other benefits. Lower administrative costs, improvement of US defensive capability, higher quality and better coverage (we of course let an American choose the firearm according to his needs). The list goes on and on. It is simply common sense.

What makes it obsolete?

The government restricts the sales of relevant weapons, but they allow shit AR15's

The second Amendment does not say that you are allowed the arms that the government allows.

Think
I've been issued government firearms they were by all definition a piece of crap. I spent more time cleaning and repairing my m16 than I do my AR's and my AR's are better quality than my M16's were

From what I can tell, the AR-15 is a good Civilian rifle......lots of features make it good for civilians and police....the M-16 is a horrible rifle for actual use in a field environment.....when I was in, they were a bitch to keep clean and operational........in a civilian environment the AR-15 civilian rifle is a good choice for self defense .......you aren't likely to get it covered in dirt, mud and sand.....
My AR has gotten more dirt and mud covered than my M16 M 60 EVER DID.

I am talking about for people who are buying them for home defense......
my opinion for home defense, it's whatever you are more comfortable handling
Women can handle an AR better than most men versus a shogun or high caliber pistol.
Can your AR defend against enemy drones?

Nope, you are lost in the past
can any of your rights defend you against those drones?
I am just pointing out that you need an enemy to shoot at, and since you will not have one your toy is obsolete
2020 proved you needed an AR
If you have or acquire one, get one of these little puppies. Rock and roll.
I have plenty
OOOOOH they are scared now

Is that what you think
What are you smoking? that wasn't meant to scare anyone Mr. Booth said I needed to get an AR if I didn't have one I politely told him I have plenty
Why do you feel the need to blabber about your weapons on the internet?

They will come for you first, with drones that are invincible to your toys
listen up dumbass I responded to a question I didn't blabber about a goddamn thing
You seem fixated on drones? do you daydream about riding one?
Crwal on your belly for your lord and master big govco
Aye aye General, you are your AR will defeat the World.

You have the intellect of a bragging 8 year old girl
I'm not trying to defeat the world just idiots like you
You have as much intelligence as any retarded leftists has.
I voted for Trump and own a gun, which does not effect your worship your obsolete semi auto AR
If that's the case what is your fucking problem I don't want your unsolicited advice nor do I need it
There will come a day you'll pray that you had access to an AR
Maybe you don't understand how to operate one, maybe you have never been trained in asymmetric warfare. I am not concerned about drones because when the time comes and they are used the shit has really hit the fan and we are in a dictatorship. So your imaginary drones aren't happening anytime soon
Again in order for your toy gun to be worth a shit you need an enemy to stand still.

Drones are not imaginary and they are real now, grow up kid
You speak as if you were some military expert. It's pretty fucking annoying and you never seem to make a point worth a shit.

If drones could win all wars, there would no longer be a need for ground forces.

The reality is that no amount of air superiority can replace "boots on the ground" unless the ultimate objective is to completely annihilate an entire population of people. That is never the object. The goal is to control and rule over said people.

If your point is that the AR15 platform is a POS, that is debatable but you will likely get no real argument from anyone.

If your point is that we should sit back and let government ban said POS because it is a POS, that's straight bullshit.
You're plenty full of it yourself.

So an AR-15 is and ought to be “available” the same as any other product on the shelf.
If anything, we should be making better weapons available to civilians.
No. It isn't your job to “make” things available to us. It's your job to cease and desist from restricting the products that ARE available to us, and to cease and desist from prohibiting certain unwanted persons from buying products that are generally available to others.

Great plan.

What makes it obsolete?

Think
It's not about military arms only, as the government bans everything that you could use against them.

LOL Colt bought the rights to the AR and made the M16, so you just proved my point

If your point is that we should sit back and let government ban said POS because it is a POS, that's straight bullshit. If anything, we should be making better weapons available to civilians.
Look I am fully in support of gun rights however gun nuts are still gun nuts.
1. The second amendment was repealed on the day that the first arms restriction was enacted, now the government keeps all the best weapons out of the hands of citizens. Madison said arms to include everything, no exceptions
2. The civilian AR15 is a semi auto doushbag of a weapon, because it was designed as a full auto and not accuracy. If you do not care about accuracy find a new hobby
3. The AR15 was bought by Colt and turned into the M16, pretty universally referred to as krappola, the M16 and the AR are both outdated designs, like VW Beetles, a great car in it's day but time has reduced it to dust.
4. The AR15 looks mean to simpletons but in reality it is much like a Lamborghini 12 cylinder monster that someone swapped a Toyota Prius engine into. Still looks bad but goes no where fast
5. The idiots in the NRA literally pray to the AR and it's a comical piece of shit.
6. The second amendment guarantees you the right to oh say a mark 48, but since the second amendment has been repealed you are not allowed to own one
7. Simplified the AR15 is the toy that NRA members salivate over because they are clueless. You want a home protection weapon, get a 12 guage

1200px-Mk_48_PEO_Soldier.jpg

If your point is that we should sit back and let government ban said POS because it is a POS, that's straight bullshit.
You're plenty full of it yourself.

So an AR-15 is and ought to be “available” the same as any other product on the shelf.
If anything, we should be making better weapons available to civilians.
No. It isn't your job to “make” things available to us. It's your job to cease and desist from restricting the products that ARE available to us, and to cease and desist from prohibiting certain unwanted persons from buying products that are generally available to others.
POS = Piece of Shit (but I know point of sale is also POS, but there is no way you made a mistake in context)

What the fuck is your point? It seems to me like you are trying to split hairs or some shit and not really make point.

Make available v. C&D? In context, it's pretty much the same thing. By, "make available" I am not advocating for government providing arms, just getting the fuck out of the way.

POS = Piece of Shit (but I know point of sale is also POS, but there is no way you made a mistake in context)
It's to keep track of the inventory and Stop The Steal.
What the fuck is your point? It seems to me like you are trying to split hairs or some shit and not really make point.
Democrat government workers, cops, federal agents, and liberals are always trying to split hairs on some really fine point or technicality to take our guns away and put us in prison 10+ years on some obscure technicality or another in U.S. Code or any of numerous books of federal regulations.
Make available v. C&D? In context, it's pretty much the same thing. By, "make available" I am not advocating for government providing arms, just getting the fuck out of the way.
The cops themselves need to get the fuck out of the way and stop fingerprinting, DNA-collecting, and background-checking at the aforementioned Point Of Sale. And stop serving junk papers from psychiatrists, street hookers, concerned citizens and family members, and other people who refuse to mind their own business and are continually full of shit in a court of law in church on Sunday at the police station.

1. The second amendment was repealed on the day that the first arms restriction was enacted, now the government keeps all the best weapons out of the hands of citizens. Madison said arms to include everything, no exceptions
No disagreement.
2. The civilian AR15 is a semi auto doushbag of a weapon, because it was designed as a full auto and not accuracy. If you do not care about accuracy find a new hobby
I don't know what kind of shit weapons you are firing, but I get plenty of accuracy out of a .223 for it's intended range. Regardless, you're saying we should just do without ARs or anything like it until we can get the good stuff? Fuck that stupid idea. I would rather have ARs and upgrade as we can, than stand around holding our dicks and doing without out of some sick, bullshit protest.

3. The AR15 was bought by Colt and turned into the M16, pretty universally referred to as krappola, the M16 and the AR are both outdated designs, like VW Beetles, a great car in it's day but time has reduced it to dust.
Again, it's better than rocks or grandpa's single-shot 12 gauge. I don't see your point. We should stand around holding our dicks out of protest?
4. The AR15 looks mean to simpletons but in reality it is much like a Lamborghini 12 cylinder monster that someone swapped a Toyota Prius engine into. Still looks bad but goes no where fast
How is it a "Prius" engine compared to nothing? You're not making a point. If it's a piece of shit, fine. It obviously works better than a musket or a crossbow. You seem to not want to own one solely because you want the better stuff. Or, I really don't know what you point is.
5. The idiots in the NRA literally pray to the AR and it's a comical piece of shit.
I hate the NRA. They are a bunch of surrender monkeys. If we're not advocating for full-autos, we're losing.
6. The second amendment guarantees you the right to oh say a mark 48, but since the second amendment has been repealed you are not allowed to own one
Well, we need to do something about that, don't we? If it comes down to a fight, are you going to use your grandpa's shot gun?
7. Simplified the AR15 is the toy that NRA members salivate over because they are clueless. You want a home protection weapon, get a 12 guage
Got one. But, I prefer the AR. It's easier to use. My 100 pound wife can use it with ease and much better accuracy than a handgun and she won't get blown on her ass (like a 12 gauge would do).

You don't seem to making a point other than you hate the AR because the NRA likes it.

What is your fucking point?

The cops themselves need to get the fuck out of the way and stop fingerprinting, DNA-collecting, and background-checking at the aforementioned Point Of Sale. And stop serving junk papers from psychiatrists, street hookers, concerned citizens and family members, and other people who refuse to mind their own business and are continually full of shit in a court of law in church on Sunday at the police station.
None of this is happening in Texas. Where are you seeing this?

No disagreement.
I don't know what kind of shit weapons you are firing, but I get plenty of accuracy out of a .223 for it's intended range. Regardless, you're saying we should just do without ARs or anything like it until we can get the good stuff? Fuck that stupid idea. I would rather have ARs and upgrade as we can, than stand around holding our dicks and doing without out of some sick, bullshit protest.

Again, it's better than rocks or grandpa's single-shot 12 gauge. I don't see your point. We should stand around holding our dicks out of protest?
How is it a "Prius" engine compared to nothing? You're not making a point. If it's a piece of shit, fine. It obviously works better than a musket or a crossbow. You seem to not want to own one solely because you want the better stuff. Or, I really don't know what you point is.
I hate the NRA. They are a bunch of surrender monkeys. If we're not advocating for full-autos, we're losing.
Well, we need to do something about that, don't we? If it comes down to a fight, are you going to use your grandpa's shot gun?
Got one. But, I prefer the AR. It's easier to use. My 100 pound wife can use it with ease and much better accuracy than a handgun and she won't get blown on her ass (like a 12 gauge would do).

You don't seem to making a point other than you hate the AR because the NRA likes it.

Again the AR15 was designed to be a full auto military weapon, hence Colt used the patent to develop the M16 that no one liked. Now since the law did away with the full auto option of an already obsolete gun what is left but garbage. So if you are stuck with a semi auto you might at least have the accuracy of say a Remington 700. You might say that a bolt action weapon is not a home defense gun but neither is an AR15 without the full auto option. However the NRA clowns like the military look of the Ar15 which is why they wear fatigues to McDonalds.

You target your AR15 and I will point a 12 guage, most holes in the target from 1 trigger pull wins.

What are your odds at winning?

Zero that's what

Superman defending his trailer
maxresdefault.jpg

Do you see the ignorance?

All I have to do here to win is toss a Boston cream doughnut
dont20worry20sir20im20from20the20internetui7.jpg

Wanna bet they are both NRA carrying super members

Last edited:
I'd prefer to break up the monopoly and introduce free market price competition. Our federal government is running the greatest debt in human history and getting deeper with every omnibus spending bill.

When you break up monopolies, that is "fair market", not "free market".

But I agree the federal debt is scary.

I don't particularly like ARs or even .223, but they are cheap.
You can get an AR-15 for under $600.
I prefer .243, .270, or 6.5 mm, but .223 is cheap.

I like FN, Galil, Valmet, or Sako.
But who can afford them?
And the government hardly lets them be imported any more.

An AR is good enough.
One needs more range than just a shotgun.

I don't particularly like ARs or even .223, but they are cheap.
You can get an AR-15 for under $600.
I prefer .243, .270, or 6.5 mm, but .223 is cheap.

I like FN, Galil, Valmet, or Sako.
But who can afford them?
And the government hardly lets them be imported any more.

An AR is good enough.
One needs more range than just a shotgun.
Oh no, don't vary from the purist state of mind or the world will end.

Your weapon must circumcise a fucking gnat at 1000 yards or it's a piece of shit.

(Some of these fuckers are so goddamn arrogant).

No disagreement.

Again the AR15 was designed to be a full auto military weapon, hence Colt used the patent to develop the M16 that no one liked. Now since the law did away with the full auto option of an already obsolete gun what is left but garbage. So if you are stuck with a semi auto you might at least have the accuracy of say a Remington 700. You might say that a bolt action weapon is not a home defense gun but neither is an AR15 without the full auto option. However the NRA clowns like the military look of the Ar15 which is why they wear fatigues to McDonalds.

You target your AR15 and I will point a 12 guage, most holes in the target from 1 trigger pull wins.

What are your odds at winning?

Zero that's what

Superman defending his trailer
maxresdefault.jpg

Do you see the ignorance?

All I have to do here to win is toss a Boston cream doughnut
dont20worry20sir20im20from20the20internetui7.jpg

Wanna bet they are both NRA carrying super members
do you know what I just realized?

You're a fucking idiot.

You use what works for you and I'll use what works for me. How about that?

(asshole)

This thread has been heavily moderated since it started. 1/2 the posts are deleted. AND STILL it gets more trollish every page.. So it's closed.. Wasting too much feeding the trolls here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back