Fourteen-year-old girl killed in Burlington Coat Factory

Why do you think people moved to "defund" them in the first place? People have been complaining for years that the way we treat and train police officers need to change but those calls fell on deaf ears.
Because they're dumbass commies. That's why.

You die in vast numbers compared to countries not burdened with the 2nd. That is the only fact that matters.

What matters is that you made an utterly stupid statement and now you're running away from it like a little bitch coward. That's typical of you, though. You want what you say to be accepted without discussion. Well, fuck you. That's not how it works...

My guess is, all the cops opened fire and they all used multiple clips.

Every cop who opened fire should go to jail for manslaughter for the 14 year old girl.
Yes, this has been a bad trend in police shootings in recent years. Police carry automatics (actually semi-automatic) with double stack magazines so they have fourteen or fifteen bullets they can fire in a matter of seconds. But why? If it is so that they can face multiple assailants, fine. But when they shot that sixteen year old girl who was attacking her foster sister with a knife, they fired at least four times. That was four chances to accidentally hit the girl who was being attacked, or for her to be hit by a ricochet.

Spraying and praying to stop a guy with a freaking chain in a clothing store with people in changing rooms was absurd.

What matters is that you made an utterly stupid statement and now you're running away from it like a little bitch coward. That's typical of you, though. You want what you say to be accepted without discussion. Well, fuck you. That's not how it works...
You are deranged. I am talking common sense and the whole fucking world agrees with me. Get rid of your uns and you will live longer and happier lives.

You are deranged. I am talking common sense and the whole fucking world agrees with me. Get rid of your uns and you will live longer and happier lives.

No, I'm not at all.

You're just a little coward bitch who's afraid to argue in favor of a statement you made.

Just know this: Everyone on this forum is just a little bit more stupid after they waste time reading your whiny Limey bullshit.

Fuck off, pole smoker...

This kind of policing has to stop. The man was not armed with a gun. Cops start firing away with little or no concern where they are firing. If a suspect is firing on you, that is one thing but there is no reason to be firing in a situation like this.

Get someone there who can talk to him. Fire non lethal weapons. This idea that you will do as you are told, right now or we start blasting has to stop.

Los Angeles police fatally shot a 14-year-old girl who was in a clothing store dressing room Thursday when officers fired on an assault suspect and a bullet went through the wall and struck the girl, authorities said.

Girl, 14, killed by LA police in clothing store shooting | AP News

Thankfully, this only happens in places run by people like you.

1. Non-lethal rounds should have been used.

2. The officers involved should be suspended and if any negligence is found ( I am sure some can be found ) they should be dismissed from their job.

3. If the D.A. can prove wrongful doing on the Cops part ( unfortunately you will not be able to convict them of murder ) then file charges but this was a accidental death , so the officers will not be held accountable for jail time but the City will have to pay for the loss of life in dollars…
Your first thought was my first thought: Where were the non-lethal rounds?

Failing that, I did read that some bonehead that called it in said the guy had a firearm, so I get the cops being on edge for that, but otherwise ... am I crazy for thinking that a few cops in body armor can probably take one maniac swinging a bike lock, just by dogpiling him?

I probably know the answer—he may have a hidden knife, or pull out a syringe, and there's potential legal liability, and whatever. I just feel as if sometimes as a society we overthink things like this, when the best solution may be just good old-fashioned force.

Your first thought was my first thought: Where were the non-lethal rounds?

Failing that, I did read that some bonehead that called it in said the guy had a firearm, so I get the cops being on edge for that, but otherwise ... am I crazy for thinking that a few cops in body armor can probably take one maniac swinging a bike lock, just by dogpiling him?

I probably know the answer—he may have a hidden knife, or pull out a syringe, and there's potential legal liability, and whatever. I just feel as if sometimes as a society we overthink things like this, when the best solution may be just good old-fashioned force.
Bean bag to the chest or rock salt will drop them usually unless they are high on something then you might have to shoot them with a lethal round.

Many on here think that using a lethal round is the only choice and believe I have never been in a situation where I have loaded my shotgun with a bean bag first, rock salt second and live lethal round third and why?

Simple, the first shot is to put them on the ground and if they try to get up the second shot is a warning that what is to come after that one is death.

I carry Bean Bag, Rocks Salt and Slug Shot for a reason but many on this board live off TV shows and think shoot first with a lethal round is the only answer when it is not.

The girl death could have been prevented…

The anti-cop movement is not the one that made cops feel safe shooting first and asking questions later.

No, that was the blue-city mayors and police chiefs who give their cops a license to kill. There's a reason these things only happen in places run by people like you. The surest way to get killed by a cop is to live in a city run by DemoKKKrats.

Forum List

Back