Fourteen-year-old girl killed in Burlington Coat Factory

1. Non-lethal rounds should have been used.

2. The officers involved should be suspended and if any negligence is found ( I am sure some can be found ) they should be dismissed from their job.

3. If the D.A. can prove wrongful doing on the Cops part ( unfortunately you will not be able to convict them of murder ) then file charges but this was a accidental death , so the officers will not be held accountable for jail time but the City will have to pay for the loss of life in dollars…
And y'all still can't figure out why crime is spiking...lol

And y'all still can't figure out why crime is spiking...lol
What part was wrong for you?

Did the Officers have to use lethal rounds inside the store?

Are you saying the death of the fourteen year old is the fault of her, her parents, the store or even the criminal?

No, the officers had no reason to use lethal force but you will say they did while proclaiming the fourteen year old got what she deserved because let admit the truth you get a joy out of cop killings…

Two things....

1) This kind of "shoot first" policing is dead wrong. There was no indication this man had a gun, in fact every indication he did not.
All they had to do was overwhelm the guy with numbers and no one would have died. An officers sidearm should not be used to apprehend an unarmed person in a closed room. That makes no sense.
2) This is what you get when your "justice" system is controlled by virtue signaling attention seekers who defund law enforcement, release violent offenders back on the streets DAILY.

1. Non-lethal rounds should have been used.

2. The officers involved should be suspended and if any negligence is found ( I am sure some can be found ) they should be dismissed from their job.

3. If the D.A. can prove wrongful doing on the Cops part ( unfortunately you will not be able to convict them of murder ) then file charges but this was a accidental death , so the officers will not be held accountable for jail time but the City will have to pay for the loss of life in dollars…
If you look at the story...the cops all look like their positions are a by-product of social justice.
Most of the experience has been flushed out of the police department by now.

What part was wrong for you?

Did the Officers have to use lethal rounds inside the store?

Are you saying the death of the fourteen year old is the fault of her, her parents, the store or even the criminal?

No, the officers had no reason to use lethal force but you will say they did while proclaiming the fourteen year old got what she deserved because let admit the truth you get a joy out of cop killings…
They believe they did. You weren't there, so you don't know. I bet if it was you, you would be begging the cops to fill the local airspace with semi-automatic fire, giving no shits about who was killed as long as you're ok.

Two things....

1) This kind of "shoot first" policing is dead wrong. There was no indication this man had a gun, in fact every indication he did not.
All they had to do was overwhelm the guy with numbers and no one would have died. An officers sidearm should not be used to apprehend an unarmed person in a closed room. That makes no sense.
2) This is what you get when your "justice" system is controlled by virtue signaling attention seekers who defund law enforcement, release violent offenders back on the streets DAILY.
Interesting comment. "Police need to do better" followed by "fuck people who say police need to do better."

Interesting comment. "Police need to do better" followed by "fuck people who say police need to do better."
Only a moron would think that is what I said.
I said, basically, "police need to do better and fuck politicians who defund them and care more about the criminals than the police"

They believe they did. You weren't there, so you don't know. I bet if it was you, you would be begging the cops to fill the local airspace with semi-automatic fire, giving no shits about who was killed as long as you're ok.
No I wouldn’t and I would have used a bean bag shot you stupid fucking moron or rock salt to take the individual down with, so try to understand lethal force is a last source!

Only a moron would think that is what I said.
I said, basically, "police need to do better and fuck politicians who defund them and care more about the criminals than the police"
Those politicians have gone out of their way for decades to protect cops from consequences from incompetence and going on power trips. You claim government is corrupt and evil, but you endlessly white knight for the enforcers of that corruption and evil when they murder unnecessarily.

A 14 year old girl is dead and once again many run straight to their politics. Sad.

Forum List

Back