Smash and Grab in Oakbrook Center Illinois

Holy hell! That's near Butterfield and Roosevelt Roads. I used to live near there in the later 50's and early 60's.

Holy hell! That's near Butterfield and Roosevelt Roads. I used to live near there in the later 50's and early 60's.
Yep, the richest city in the western suburbs. The Western Open at Butler’s golf course! Where Lee Trevino got struck by lightning! 20 miles from me

Did they use JGalt's gun?

Let me check......

Nope. Still here.

The eyewitness account says something about the shooting:

"I was walking by these guys arguing and it was four versus one," said the witness, who asked to remain anonymous for their personal safety. "The group of four were like, 'Show us then, you ain't got nothin',' and then I was like five feet past them and I turned and the guy started shooting at them."

Let me take a guess here...

1640315689161.png

My area! Xiden and demofks wanting to take Christmas down
So you think 2, or possibly 3 non political people represent the entire DNC and all it's supporters. You know that's pretty stupid, don't you?

So you think 2, or possibly 3 non political people represent the entire DNC and all it's supporters. You know that's pretty stupid, don't you?

Don't say "non-political people", they're sure as hell not libertarians. Those are more than likely your fellow Democrats doing shit like that.

Don't say "non-political people", they're sure as hell not libertarians. Those are more than likely your fellow Democrats doing shit like that.
So post any political actions taken by the ones involved. Do you think they evaluated their political ramifications before they opened fire?

So post any political actions taken by the ones involved. Do you think they evaluated their political ramifications before they opened fire?
LibTards think before shooting?!
LibTards feel before shooting.

So let's do some math. You like math, don't you?

There were 46.8 million black people in the US in 2019.

Facts About the U.S. Black Population

There were 30 million Black people eligible to vote for President in 2020.

Key facts about Black eligible voters in 2020 battleground states

According to exit poll data, Black voters overwhelmingly backed the Democratic candidate by a margin of 87% to Donald Trump’s 12%.

So you're 7.25 times more likely to be shot by a black Democrat, than you would by a black Republican.

So let's do some math. You like math, don't you?

There were 46.8 million black people in the US in 2019.

Facts About the U.S. Black Population

There were 30 million Black people eligible to vote for President in 2020.

Key facts about Black eligible voters in 2020 battleground states

According to exit poll data, Black voters overwhelmingly backed the Democratic candidate by a margin of 87% to Donald Trump’s 12%.

So you're 7.25 times more likely to be shot by a black Democrat, than you would by a black Republican.
And the vast majority of white supremacists are republican, so you are much more likely to have a republican burn a cross on your lawn. In fact, if you do have a cross burned on your lawn, it's almost a 100% guarantee that it is a republican doing it.

And the vast majority of white supremacists are republican, so you are much more likely to have a republican burn a cross on your lawn. In fact, if you do have a cross burned on your lawn, it's almost a 100% guarantee that it is a republican doing it.
And if you're Black it's a 99.9% chance you were shot by a Black who voted D.

Let me check......

Nope. Still here.

The eyewitness account says something about the shooting:

"I was walking by these guys arguing and it was four versus one," said the witness, who asked to remain anonymous for their personal safety. "The group of four were like, 'Show us then, you ain't got nothin',' and then I was like five feet past them and I turned and the guy started shooting at them."

Let me take a guess here...

View attachment 579192
Amish furniture dispute.

You're fucking nuts. :laughing0301:

Hardly anyone ever burns crosses in someone's yard. What kind of a twisted fantasy world do you live in?

Forum List

Back