Fourteen-year-old girl killed in Burlington Coat Factory

No clue what this has to do with anything I've said. Even worse is neither do you.

Jesus fucking Christ, talk about being clueless.

I wasn't talking to you, you fucking idiot. I quoted, and was responding, to the OP.

You're probably one of those "the world revolves around me" guys, aren't you.

Dipshit...

When I used to work in Manhattan my greatest fear wasn't terrorism, but that the armed police and soldiers would open fire in Grand Central Station for any reason

Jesus fucking Christ, talk about being clueless.

I wasn't talking to you, you fucking idiot. I quoted, and was responding, to the OP.

You're probably one of those "the world revolves around me" guys, aren't you.

Dipshit...

I posted the OP.

Who is going to pay for that blood stained outfit with a hole in it that girl was trying on?
QVUcN-1571692509-1340-lists-kencurtis_main_1200.jpg

Those politicians have gone out of their way for decades to protect cops from consequences from incompetence and going on power trips. You claim government is corrupt and evil, but you endlessly white knight for the enforcers of that corruption and evil when they murder unnecessarily.
Another moronic response.
How is calling out bad policing like this "white knighting" for them?
You are a great example of everything that is wrong with Americans today. This "100% agree with us or 100% against us" mentality. And is exactly why the same sycophants and corrupt wasps get reelected over and over and over.

I guess it had nothing to do with Democrats releasing close to 100,000 maniacs into CA streets from prisons and mental hospitals.
As long as the people of CA put up with their leaders....they're gonna have to keep their heads down when they're out and about. CA is turning into Northern Mexico. At least they aren't openly dismembering people yet....but that's soon to follow.
Reagan released them from mental hospitals.

Reagan released them from mental hospitals.

Off Topic but we all did. Reagan gets the blame because Reagan didn't want to pay for their care but we allowed their care to deteriorate to where the courts ruled their release.

Another victim of Americas crazy gun laws. Shot in a changing room by a latter day Wyatt Earp.

Your police might be shit but they are working in a sick society.
Well Icehole, we don't see you busting to post alternative technology such as nano GPS to stop the babooons.

So, tell us: What new gun law would've prevented a sworn police officer from discharging his firearm?
The cop sounds like a dickhead and should not have been holding a gun.
But all cops in the States have to assume that the asshole in front of them has a gun. Therefore they react in the way that they do.
There fore your second amendment indirectly caused this death along with thousands of others every year.
The 2nd is medieval and not suitable for a modern society. I cant see a way out of this hell for you.
Meanwhile, toddlers will continue to shoot their siblings, churches will be turned into warzones and teenagers will be killed trying on frocks.

But all cops in the States have to assume that the asshole in front of them has a gun. Therefore they react in the way that they do.
There fore your second amendment indirectly caused this death along with thousands of others every year.
The 2nd is medieval and not suitable for a modern society. I cant see a way out of this hell for you.
Meanwhile, toddlers will continue to shoot their siblings, churches will be turned into warzones and teenagers will be killed trying on frocks.

A person like this has no concern whether what he is going to do is legal or not.

No I wouldn’t and I would have used a bean bag shot you stupid fucking moron or rock salt to take the individual down with, so try to understand lethal force is a last source!
They don't make bean bag rounds for 9mm pistols, cuz.

I would have neutralized the threat with a Mozambique pattern, all rounds would have scored hits and there wouldn't have been any stray projectiles.

This is the result of the police abolition movement. PDs are forced to lower the standards, just to be able to fill the ranks. When the standards are lowered, the quality of the average officer goes down and this is what you get in return.

But...but...it's illegal for a criminal to possess a gun...lol

How much of a dumb shit are you, Tommy? The Second Amendment has absolutely nothing to do with the reason police officers carry weapons. There are over 300 million firearms owners in the US. How many of them accidentally shot someone in a store this week?

Gawd, your stupidity is making my head ache.

What a ridiculous non-answer.

You said "Another victim of Americas crazy gun laws."

I then asked you what new gun law (since you're presuming the old ones don't work) would've kept this from happening.

You failed, and failed miserably, at answering that question.

Statistically speaking, the number of guns used in crimes in this country, compared to the number of guns that aren't, is so insignificant as to be non-existent. We have over 300,000,000 legally owned firearms in this country, and over a trillion rounds of ammunition. If we were part of the problem, trust me, you'd know it...

Only a moron would think that is what I said.
I said, basically, "police need to do better and fuck politicians who defund them and care more about the criminals than the police"

Why do you think people moved to "defund" them in the first place? People have been complaining for years that the way we treat and train police officers need to change but those calls fell on deaf ears.

What a ridiculous non-answer.

You said "Another victim of Americas crazy gun laws."

I then asked you what new gun law (since you're presuming the old ones don't work) would've kept this from happening.

You failed, and failed miserably, at answering that question.

Statistically speaking, the number of guns used in crimes in this country, compared to the number of guns that aren't, is so insignificant as to be non-existent. We have over 300,000,000 legally owned firearms in this country, and over a trillion rounds of ammunition. If we were part of the problem, trust me, you'd know it...
You die in vast numbers compared to countries not burdened with the 2nd. That is the only fact that matters.

Interesting comment. "Police need to do better" followed by "fuck people who say police need to do better."
The people who want the cops to do better are the ones insuring that they will do worse. This is what wokeness will get you.

The average hit ratio in the LAPD, in 2016, was only 48%. That's unacceptable. If I were a cop, I would be ashamed to admit that about my department.

Non-lethal weapons are affective about 53% of the time, which means that half the use of force incidents will result in an LAPD cop discharging live rounds, with a 48% hit ratio.

Any hit ratio below 95% is a no-go. The standards need to be raised, not lowered. The bar that cops have to meet should be somewhere in the neighborhood of the Army's Ranger Course. The standards were lowered years ago so the candy asses and girls could make it through the academy. The wokesters wanted the standards to be fair, well, the standards are fair.

Forum List

Back