Four killed, Seven Wounded in Rockford, IL

I found the cross streets in Rockford of where the stabbings took place on Google maps and it looks your typical middle class suburban neighborhood.

Neatly manicured lawns and landscaping, and well maintained mid sized homes.

I looked at a crimes stats map of the town. Alpine street and Harrison is a line along the part of the most crime ridden neighborhoods and it bleeds over the block or so where the wetback lived and where the crime was committed. It's the local barrio, where the most 'foreign born' residents live.

There are black 'middle class' neighborhoods here where crime is rampant and every single house has burglar bars and gated front doors, and all the yards look great. Nobody is ever hanging around outside, never see any kids playing or riding their bikes, etc.

Last edited:
Where is the Hartsville you were referring to?

I never said where the incident I mentioned took place, but you somehow seem to know where it was... since you stated that you "remembered" exactly what I was talking about.

You're really not that good at this, are ya?

🤣

Wetback. Blacks and Mexicans outnumber everybody else in the local school.. Only 5% of its students are literate and numerate. probably gang related or grudge between families. We'll find out eventually.
It could be drug related

Even so, Soto deserves the death penalty, in uber lib Illinois he may get probation

Time for a knife ban.
I wouldn't be completely surprised if the left in these blue states decided that the only approved utensils are plastic sporks. They're very reactionary and very stupid.

Where is the Hartsville you were referring to?

I never said where the incident I mentioned took place, but you somehow seem to know where it was... since you stated that you "remembered" exactly what I was talking about.

You're really not that good at this, are ya?

🤣
Keep diggin' yerself deeper! :laugh2:

"No cash" bail?
"No cash" bail is bail without having to put up any cash to get released.

"Cashless" bail would work too... but that's not what the court system usually calls it.

It a fancy way of saying that they just turn them loose until their court date.

🙄

"No cash" bail is bail without having to put up any cash to get released.

"Cashless" bail would work too... but that's not what the court system usually calls it.

It a fancy way of saying that they just turn them loose until their court date.

🙄
Yeah, I know what it means. :rolleyes: The terminology looks like it was composed by the dregs dragged into court.

Forum List

Back