Nurses sing and dance at the White House for the Bidens. WTF?

So when hospital staff across the country is stressed to the max, this is what the Biden's think is a good idea. I wonder if they picked them because the lead nurse singer looks like Hillary. Good Gawd, this is a cringe fest.

Maybe for people who work without much praise, a chance to go to the White House is good for their morale.

If it's so cringy, why spread it?

So when hospital staff across the country is stressed to the max, this is what the Biden's think is a good idea. I wonder if they picked them because the lead nurse singer looks like Hillary. Good Gawd, this is a cringe fest.

The whole COVID-19 affair is in reality a worldwide ritual. Rituals require throbbing, spasmodic dances to (I suppose) get the point of it all across to whatever deity they're trying to summon up. God and fuck only knows what dark god these dancing weirdos are soliciting.

Almost sounds like the vultures are circling the half live body. I'm sure Dementia made a lot of enemies with his stupid mandates that most Americans object to. Now is the time for damage control.

It's better than the naked pool parties trump has with all his favourite whores on tap.

Forum List

Back