Former President Trump is Launching TRUTH Social to Combat Tyranny of Big Tech's Twitter and Facebook Censorship

Excellent. A solid one-stop shop for observing and analyzing this group pathology.

Let the Trumpism flow. We have to hit rock bottom before we can turn this around.

I don't see how they're much use in analyzing the Trumpism pathology.

Better to do it separately and independently.
Good ole Mac…still throwing his favorite word around…..TRUMPISM
This “Trumpism” has him paralyzed and paranoid….Meanwhile he says little to nothing about wetback invasions, jungle people riots, a corrupt and Dem complicit media and social media, a Dem complicit academia, CRT being shoved down our childrens throats….you know, all the REAL issues that plague American society….Mac, please don’t wonder why you aren’t taken seriously….you have slid to the depths of this board…you’re down there with rightwinger JoeB131 and danielpalos
We know you find saying TRUMPISM to be really fun….but what is this scary TRUMPISM anyway?
Is Trumpism nationalism?
Is it extreme patriotism?
Is it embracing and defending America’s right to sovereignty?
Is it the support and or display of core American values?
Is it preferring a likeminded society?

Excellent. A solid one-stop shop for observing and analyzing this group pathology.

Let the Trumpism flow. We have to hit rock bottom before we can turn this around.
Mac, is Truth social a SPAC scam? one more market manipulator?

This “Trumpism” has him paralyzed and paranoid….Meanwhile he says little to nothing about wetback invasions, jungle people riots, a corrupt and Dem complicit media and social media, a Dem complicit academia, CRT being shoved down our childrens throats….you know, all the REAL issues that plague American society….Mac, please don’t wonder why you aren’t taken seriously….you have slid to the depths of this board…you’re down there with rightwinger JoeB131 and danielpalos
We know you find saying TRUMPISM to be really fun….but what is this scary TRUMPISM anyway?
Is Trumpism nationalism?
It's misguided, obedient right wing arrogant ignorance that is centered around one profoundly damaged man.

You're welcome.

Read he's going to have movies, blogs, etc...and try to take on Amazon. LOL. That means $$$$. In the middle of the destruction of our country, people who won't work because they are paid to sit at home, goods not being delivered, open border crisis, China growling, Russia laughing and over all chaos. Sure, it will all be fixed mui pronto with yet another social media website that has movies like Amazon Prime, Netflix, etc.

What are those streaming services going to be named? Truthflix? PrimeFlix, TrumpEntertainment? I'm sure while those hoarding toilet paper can dredge up enough to purchase all these perks cuz thems patriots that wanna show support but do nothing else. Sorry, but.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyway...I wonder if there will be a charge to join. Big mistake if so. GAB is driving me bugshit with their constant ads to UPGRADE...meaning $$$$$. Reminds me of the title "power seller" on ebay. What do you get to get that title? Nada. Just a brownie point. I presume its the same for GAB.
Take a look at their proposed TOS.....freedom of speech, my ass.....:heehee:

Is Trumpism nationalism?
TDS in all it's glory here.

if you have to call what you say TRUTH, then i have my doubts.

also, every other social media platform tryin to take on fb will lose miserably because the people who flock to it are running away from facebook's bullshit and creating their own. i want a social media site to keep track of friends, local concerts in the area i can go photography, let me know what family and friends are doing.

to expand upon that, it needs to be away from a centralized platform and my own home on the web that i can subscribe to and allow people to subscribe to my own feed. so while a central "town square" - i don't have to go there to get the news i want from who i want it from.

build that and im in. build a place that screams FUCK JOE BIDEN, im out. not that i do or do not agree with such statements, but im tired of hearing about them.

i stopped watching football because it was my escape from politics. when it became politics, i found another escape.

if you have to call what you say TRUTH, then i have my doubts.

also, every other social media platform tryin to take on fb will lose miserably because the people who flock to it are running away from facebook's bullshit and creating their own. i want a social media site to keep track of friends, local concerts in the area i can go photography, let me know what family and friends are doing.

to expand upon that, it needs to be away from a centralized platform and my own home on the web that i can subscribe to and allow people to subscribe to my own feed. so while a central "town square" - i don't have to go there to get the news i want from who i want it from.

build that and im in. build a place that screams FUCK JOE BIDEN, im out. not that i do or do not agree with such statements, but im tired of hearing about them.

i stopped watching football because it was my escape from politics. when it became politics, i found another escape.
Awww….Unicorns, rainbows and butterflies….like myself and many others you long for a place that could be found pre 1985….a place that consisted of likeminded, normal people who love America and all it is.
THAT SHIP SAILED!
Multiculturalism / diversity has caught up to us….we’re too different now.
Its time to engage…its time to stop doing what Republicans do, its time to invite and embrace the divide…the fight.
There’s no running from it anymore…Republicans did that for far too long…its in your face now at every turn. Get angry…STAY ANGRY and fight.

Dumbass. It IS the same. But you go ahead be stupid.

Social Media
noun

1. websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.
plural noun: message boards
  1. a website or web page where users can post comments about a particular issue or topic and reply to other users' postings.
you wanna name call? ok, fuck off whore.

Now, its not the same. Ive seen facebook accounts. Its nowhere near the same as here. Thats why you call me names, because you know I don't know you here.

DWAC's stock trading was halted six times so far today....

1634839777043.png

Think this new new Truth Social deserves some looking at before people who support Trump put money into it. if you cant afford to lose any money. not saying good or bad not my area of expertise.

Forum List

Back