Trump Kicked Out Of NYC Council Budget Meeting Because The Chairwoman Doesn't Want To Hear From The Former President

He really screwed up with all his ego crimes. He has got to be one of the dumbest men in the country.
I’d love for the country to elect a pro-Israel Jewish Republican. Can you imagine the fit the HAMAS supporters would throw?

I hope I live long enough to see the day.

There’s no such thing as an “ego” crime. And if there were, black females would top the list. Just listen to them: entitled, arrogant, and in denial that they would not have gotten their jobs if they had been white or male: Fani Wallis, Luttecia James, Karine Jean Pierre, Kamala Harris, the list goes on and on.

Black females are the Democrats‘ #1 protected group: imagine a judge writing in a ruling that the situation involving the DA has an odor of mendacity, that she showed poor judgment, and STILL being allowed to remain on the case if she were white or male. (We see that Wade was made to pay the price, but not the black female.)

Except Fani Willis and Leticia James are very intelligent, well trained and hard workers.

You apparently don't like uppity n~ggers.

How dare they be excellent and professional.

I’m surprised the mouthy bitch didn’t have a ham-hock bone tied to her head, sheesh, what’s with that (non professional and comical) extreme Harpo Marx hairdo 😄

I was impressed with her calm and restraint... sticking to the task at hand. That goes to the basic differences between Trump and the professionals.

You must be a real loser not to have seen that instantly.

I like her hair.. it's feminine, ethnic and edgy.

Except Fani Willis and Leticia James are very intelligent, well trained
Funny .. they both come off as losers, special needs, charity case, low intelligence delinquents. Kinda like you. Oh never mind, now I get it.😄

This stuff is great.......I was laughing out loud hearing this.

This is the guy that said AOC had a nice big bootie to her face when she was walking up the Capital steps.

He got Trump on the phone and the chairwoman shut him down because she didn't want to hear from the former president.

This is comedy Gold:

How can you continue to support this criminal idiot??? Are you deranged???

I was impressed with her calm and restraint... sticking to the task at hand. That goes to the basic differences between Trump and the professionals.

You must be a real loser not to have seen that instantly.

I like her hair.. it's feminine, ethnic and edgy.
I think you liked her cowardly suppression of free speech mostly. She was more like a desperate circus clown than a professional.

Dragonlady

In 2016 Mr. Trump got the support of 51% of voters without a college degree... He loves the uneducated.
That is something the "elites" appear to have forgotten in their haste to cater to the wealthy class. Democrats used to be able to claim they were for the little guy, the working class. Not any more. They are the party of wealth now and despise the blue collar worker.

Funny .. they both come off as losers, special needs, charity case, low intelligence delinquents. Kinda like you. Oh never mind, now I get it.😄

You think these rich black women are losers??????

Fani Willis is worth $7 million and makes $1.7 million a year. That's way more money than Donald Trump makes. Trump makes no money and pays no taxes. He brags about paying no taxes. The only way you pay no taxes is if you don't have any income.

Trump is the guy who comes off as a loser. He's had 7 bankruptcies - a record for an American businessman. He's never won the popular vote in any election, and he's a liar and a fraud.

That is something the "elites" appear to have forgotten in their haste to cater to the wealthy class. Democrats used to be able to claim they were for the little guy, the working class. Not any more. They are the party of wealth now and despise the blue collar worker.

That's not true.. it's the rhetoric Trump uses to hook you into his movie. He learned the lesson of the Tea Party. Don't let that second rate carny barker manipulate you.

That's not true.. it's the rhetoric Trump uses to hook you into his movie. He learned the lesson of the Tea Party. Don't let that second rate carny barker manipulate you.
That's based on observations of their actions.

Where is your evidence that Democrats despise" any voters. Why would any sane politician despise any group of voters. That would be really stupid of them since they need every vote they can get to keep Trump out of office.

And if Democrats oppose working people, why did the UAW just endorse Joe Biden? This follows the endorsement of the Fire Fighters Union. What has Trump done for union workers, other than allow their employers to off-shore their jobs?

Only Donald Trump "banishes" those who aren't sufficiently "loyal". He's already banished Haley voters and donors. You're gone if you voted for Nicki Haley. Trump doesn't want you.

Trump lost the last election by 7 million votes. That gap is going to be much, much higher this time.

You think these rich black women are losers??????

Fani Willis is worth $7 million and makes $1.7 million a year. That's way more money than Donald Trump makes. Trump makes no money and pays no taxes. He brags about paying no taxes. The only way you pay no taxes is if you don't have any income.

Trump is the guy who comes off as a loser. He's had 7 bankruptcies - a record for an American businessman. He's never won the popular vote in any election, and he's a liar and a fraud.

I'm really disappointed in these American men attacking successful women of color. I thought they were more honorable...had more integrity. They are just little Trumps.

Where is your evidence that Democrats despise" any voters. Why would any sane politician despise any group of voters. That would be really stupid of them since they need every vote they can get to keep Trump out of office.

And if Democrats oppose working people, why did the UAW just endorse Joe Biden? This follows the endorsement of the Fire Fighters Union. What has Trump done for union workers, other than allow their employers to off-shore their jobs?

Only Donald Trump "banishes" those who aren't sufficiently "loyal". He's already banished Haley voters and donors. You're gone if you voted for Nicki Haley. Trump doesn't want you.

Trump lost the last election by 7 million votes. That gap is going to be much, much higher this time.

Trump has never been loyal to anyone.

Forum List

Back