Former President Trump is Launching TRUTH Social to Combat Tyranny of Big Tech's Twitter and Facebook Censorship

Trump announces he is launching his own social media platform called TRUTH Social to 'stand up to the tyranny of big tech': Ex-president's enterprise will also create subscription video service​

• Former President Donald Trump has plans to launch his own social media network, TRUTH Social, to compete with Silicon Valley
  • 'We live in a world where the Taliban has a huge presence on Twitter, yet your favorite American President has been silenced,' Trump said
  • The network will launch in early 2022 under a merger between Trump Media & Tech Group and Digital World Acquisitions Corp
  • The merged companies will also launch a subscription video service
  • It comes as Twitter and Facebook faced backlash for banning Trump following the January 6 Capitol Hill riot

Currently available for pre-order at the App store:

1. TRUTH Social Will Have a Limited Launch at First

2. TRUTH Social Is Valued at Up to $1.7 Billion

3. Donald Trump Jr. Says, ‘We’re Going to Cancel Cancel Culture’

4. Reaction to TRUTH Social Was Divided

5. A Few Details Have Come Out About Other People Involved in the Social Media Venture

I can't wait to see y'all's memes!

tenor.gif

nx299Y.gif
I love the phrase "Cancel Cancel Culture".

hardly.

do you know my name? where I live? are you on some friends list with me?

yeah its not the same.
Dumbass. It IS the same. But you go ahead be stupid.

Social Media
noun

1. websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.
plural noun: message boards
  1. a website or web page where users can post comments about a particular issue or topic and reply to other users' postings.

Last edited:
Anyway...I wonder if there will be a charge to join. Big mistake if so. GAB is driving me bugshit with their constant ads to UPGRADE...meaning $$$$$. Reminds me of the title "power seller" on ebay. What do you get to get that title? Nada. Just a brownie point. I presume its the same for GAB.

lol. MayBeStupid's comment on maybe joining social media while posting away on a message board is still cracking me up....and what he/she/it thinks social media is.
1) must know someones real name.
2) must be on their "friends" list. (lol)
3) thinks following/followers makes himherit speshul.
4) twitter & FB are the only social media websites.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

lol. MayBeStupid's comment on maybe joining social media while posting away on a message board is still cracking me up....and what he/she/it thinks social media is.
1) must know someones real name.
2) must be on their "friends" list. (lol)
3) thinks following/followers makes himherit speshul.
4) twitter & FB are the only social media websites.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You've kind of been a sourpus lately Gracie. There's more than one definition of social media. Most people consider social media platforms to be "me-centric" where users create a profile that serves as the centerpiece of the platform, as opposed to a "topics-based" setup like a discussion forum. A discussion forum isn't that different than the comments section after a news article, just consolidated. Neither of you are wrong.

Yeah....I have been bitchy lately, haven't I? But dumbasses tend to bring that out in me. :spinner:

It's like a teenager so happy to get halloween candy, thinking thats where the candy is made. The house where he knocked and dropped it in his pumpkin. When told it came from a manufacturer, to a store, where the homeowner bought it, the kid argues that no....it came from the hand that dropped it in the plastic pumpkin basket. *eye roll*.

BTW..I haven't caught your real name. And I need to start a friends list I guess, so I can be speshul too. Oh, and do follow me..I'll follow you back cuz thats very important too.

*sarcasm*

(Not at you. At Dumbass)

Forum List

Back