Former President Trump is Launching TRUTH Social to Combat Tyranny of Big Tech's Twitter and Facebook Censorship

The guy had 120 million people vote for him (hey if the left can lie about Biden votes I can lie about Trumps) so yeah, he will be successful.
It's not about you or me lying. It's about reality. Something you dont seem to have a grasp on. What exactly in trumps past leads you to believe this venture will be successful?

So there will just be a bunch of trumpanzees trading meme's, discussing the latest conspiracy theories, and some Nazi's and other assorted domestic terrorists.

Trump will rake in some money which will be considered a success in Trump world.
Yeah I was reading some article about it regarding the financials behind it. Seems like it has an overly optimistic value attached to it. I predict initial success, then failure within 2 years. But that should give Trump enough time to suck as much money out of it as he can.

Yeah I was reading some article about it regarding the financials behind it. Seems like it has an overly optimistic value attached to it. I predict initial success, then failure within 2 years. But that should give Trump enough time to suck as much money out of it as he can.

I doubt it ever gets off the ground much.

Trump's likely campaign will keep it up and running.

Why not? They allow race baiting everywhere.
They don't allow holocaust denial and mass murder fantasies anywhere. It's the only reason the right dreams of a place where they can say whatever sick shit they want but somehow be shielded from any blowback.

Trump announces he is launching his own social media platform called TRUTH Social to 'stand up to the tyranny of big tech': Ex-president's enterprise will also create subscription video service​

• Former President Donald Trump has plans to launch his own social media network, TRUTH Social, to compete with Silicon Valley
  • 'We live in a world where the Taliban has a huge presence on Twitter, yet your favorite American President has been silenced,' Trump said
  • The network will launch in early 2022 under a merger between Trump Media & Tech Group and Digital World Acquisitions Corp
  • The merged companies will also launch a subscription video service
  • It comes as Twitter and Facebook faced backlash for banning Trump following the January 6 Capitol Hill riot

Currently available for pre-order at the App store:

1. TRUTH Social Will Have a Limited Launch at First

2. TRUTH Social Is Valued at Up to $1.7 Billion

3. Donald Trump Jr. Says, ‘We’re Going to Cancel Cancel Culture’

4. Reaction to TRUTH Social Was Divided

5. A Few Details Have Come Out About Other People Involved in the Social Media Venture

I can't wait to see y'all's memes!

tenor.gif

nx299Y.gif
Trump's site has already been PWNED.

Pranksters have already defaced Trump’s new social network​

Hypocrisy much?

The site’s terms of service, however, list some rules that would hamstring Trump himself. The site will ban, for instance, “excessive use of capital letters” — a hallmark of Trump’s online screeds.

Though the site portrays itself as a refuge for free speech uncensored by Big Tech, Trump’s site will ban any content that would “disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site,” the terms state.

They also show that the site hopes to benefit from something on which Trump has long criticized Big Tech: Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, which protects companies from legal liability for the content their users post.
Trump last year threatened to veto a massive (and unrelated) bill for military spending unless Congress repealed the long-standing law, which Trump said should be “completely terminated.”

Hypocrisy much?

The site’s terms of service, however, list some rules that would hamstring Trump himself. The site will ban, for instance, “excessive use of capital letters” — a hallmark of Trump’s online screeds.

Though the site portrays itself as a refuge for free speech uncensored by Big Tech, Trump’s site will ban any content that would “disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site,” the terms state.

They also show that the site hopes to benefit from something on which Trump has long criticized Big Tech: Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, which protects companies from legal liability for the content their users post.
Trump last year threatened to veto a massive (and unrelated) bill for military spending unless Congress repealed the long-standing law, which Trump said should be “completely terminated.”

TOS also prevents users from suing the site.

In reference to your post....yeah free speech, unless you make fun of trump. Holy shit what a fragile snowflake.

TOS also prevents users from suing the site.

In reference to your post....yeah free speech, unless you make fun of trump. Holy shit what a fragile snowflake.
Hannity's forum was the same way when I visited there a few years ago. If you said anything bad about Hannity, you got banned.

I didn't last long. :lol:

Hypocritical fragile douchebags.

Hannity's forum was the same way when I visited there a few years ago. If you said anything bad about Hannity, you got banned.

I didn't last long. :lol:

Hypocritical fragile douchebags.
Trumps dad must have really fucked up his head.

So I can post the truth about the election and how Trump is trying to subvert Democratic voting across the nation and that he should face criminal charges for attempted election tampering in several states?

He gonna let that kind of truth be published on his site or will I be banned?

Awww….Unicorns, rainbows and butterflies….like myself and many others you long for a place that could be found pre 1985….a place that consisted of likeminded, normal people who love America and all it is.
THAT SHIP SAILED!
Multiculturalism / diversity has caught up to us….we’re too different now.
Its time to engage…its time to stop doing what Republicans do, its time to invite and embrace the divide…the fight.
There’s no running from it anymore…Republicans did that for far too long…its in your face now at every turn. Get angry…STAY ANGRY and fight.
you do that.

The topic was lying
Tell me about the stolen election
the topic is trumps new social media platform.

you can call it what you want but to say the topic is about lying, it's only because you're in here doing it.

Forum List

Back