Trump Kicked Out Of NYC Council Budget Meeting Because The Chairwoman Doesn't Want To Hear From The Former President

You think these rich black women are losers??????

Fani Willis is worth $7 million and makes $1.7 million a year. That's way more money than Donald Trump makes. Trump makes no money and pays no taxes. He brags about paying no taxes. The only way you pay no taxes is if you don't have any income.

Trump is the guy who comes off as a loser. He's had 7 bankruptcies - a record for an American businessman. He's never won the popular vote in any election, and he's a liar and a fraud.
Corruption pays well in Democrat politics it seems, yawn, I’m tired from being up all night laughing at lefty lunatics. Later Dragonlady, hopefully some other time.

You think these rich black women are losers??????

Fani Willis is worth $7 million and makes $1.7 million a year. That's way more money than Donald Trump makes. Trump makes no money and pays no taxes. He brags about paying no taxes. The only way you pay no taxes is if you don't have any income.

Trump is the guy who comes off as a loser. He's had 7 bankruptcies - a record for an American businessman. He's never won the popular vote in any election, and he's a liar and a fraud.
Another Tokyo Rose comment. GIs you will die in your foxholes. America has abandoned you.

You must love those rich dirty politicians who rule you. Dont look how they used you by taking tax payers money. Not to mention handing it out to illegals like Candy.

Sounded like it, and the commie bitch thought it was really Trump.
That's how commies deal with opposition.
They refuse to listen.
They don't believe in debate.
They only believe in total control.

Would you disrupt a budget meeting with that kind of "prank"?

You people are dumb as shit.

Corruption pays well in Democrat politics it seems, yawn, I’m tired from being up all night laughing at lefty lunatics. Later Dragonlady, hopefully some other time.

Do you play pranks in budget meetings?

Where is your evidence that Democrats despise" any voters. Why would any sane politician despise any group of voters. That would be really stupid of them since they need every vote they can get to keep Trump out of office.
Hmmm, one remembers a certain democrat candidate referring to a very large group of voters as "deplorables". And yes, that was really stupid of her to do so. I'm glad you agree.
And if Democrats oppose working people, why did the UAW just endorse Joe Biden? This follows the endorsement of the Fire Fighters Union. What has Trump done for union workers, other than allow their employers to off-shore their jobs?

Only Donald Trump "banishes" those who aren't sufficiently "loyal". He's already banished Haley voters and donors. You're gone if you voted for Nicki Haley. Trump doesn't want you.

Trump lost the last election by 7 million votes. That gap is going to be much, much higher this time.
One notices that you are unable to defend democrats without invoking TRUMP!. That's telling.

Poor Trump is massively insecure. Thats the reason for his ego crimes. See the photo of Trump..arms folded, staring down his European counterparts. That's Trump in all his glory.
You’re ignoring your ignorance.

You’re ignoring your ignorance.

You're mistaken. Before retirement I was fortunate to have a lot of career success. .. I had to grow into being a competent executive. Sometimes you have to settle down and be serious.. You don't prank a budget meeting.

Do you really admire Trump? He's so damned dumb.

Here's the difference. Would you prank a city budget meeting?
No, but then again, I wouldn’t charge a nominee with the RICO act in order to keep him from winning…..or charge the same nominee with a “crime” punished by $335 million when there was no victim….or try to keep the nominee off the ballot by claiming he’s guilty of a crime he was never even charged with.

A city budget meeting prank is small potatoes compared to the anti-democrat shit your aide pulls.

You're mistaken. Before retirement I was fortunate to have a lot of career success. .. I had to grow into being a competent executive. Sometimes you have to settle down and be serious.. You don't prank a budget meeting.

100x smarter than Dementia was even in his prime.

No one cares about your shit.

Forum List

Back