Trump Kicked Out Of NYC Council Budget Meeting Because The Chairwoman Doesn't Want To Hear From The Former President

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This stuff is great.......I was laughing out loud hearing this.

This is the guy that said AOC had a nice big bootie to her face when she was walking up the Capital steps.

He got Trump on the phone and the chairwoman shut him down because she didn't want to hear from the former president.

This is comedy Gold:

Last edited:
This illustrates the commies that are running NYC.

Clearly that woman thinks she's the second-coming of Angela Davis.

angela-davis-quotes.jpg

Last edited:
The lack of dignity was on the bench... screw that woman... total disrespect of a former president says much more about her than Trump...

She was very calm and dignified.. Trump was screeching into the phone. Trump is a liar and a bully. He doesn't deserve any respect. He's a thief who mocks handicapped reporters and shoved the president of Montenegro. Remember. He stole $750,000 in artwork from the US embassy in Paris.

You must come from a terrible background.

This stuff is great.......I was laughing out loud hearing this.

This is the guy that said AOC had a nice big bootie to her face when she was walking up the Capital steps.

He got Trump on the phone and the chairwoman shut him down because she didn't want hear from the former president.

This is comedy Gold:

I liked it when the guy called the Chairwoman "Spongebob." She wouldn't let anyone get a word in edgewise!! That guy had every right to have a witness (Trump) with him. What a crazy circus! Trump was cool, calm and collected and spoke the truth. These bloated bureaucratic parasites are disgusting, IMO.

She was very calm and dignified.. Trump was screeching into the phone. Trump is a liar and a bully. He doesn't deserve any respect. He's a thief who mocks handicapped reporters and shoved the president of Montenegro. Remember. He stole $750,000 in artwork from the US embassy in Paris.

You must come from a terrible background.
get help .

They kicked Trump out because he forgot more about finance and budgeting than they ever knew. They didn't want to embarrass themselves in front of the great man. MAGA

I liked it when the guy called the Chairwoman "Spongebob." She wouldn't let anyone get a word in edgewise!! That guy had every right to have a witness (Trump) with him. What a crazy circus! Trump was cool, calm and collected and spoke the truth. These bloated bureaucratic parasites are disgusting, IMO.

Trump was shrieking non-stop over the phone. You should watch it again. Trump tried to talk over everyone .

Forum List

Back