Former President Trump Calls on Herschel Walker to run for Senate

Yeah....A republican could NEVER win in Texas. :laugh2:
Georgia...

Well, maybe Herschel will do it, I dunno. He won't win but whatever!

Why won't he win? I mean, I know you wouldn't vote for a black man, but plenty of us would.

There's already a black Senator in Georgia...I'm still going to get more Reaction Score than you, boy.

And I'm sure you didn't vote for him. Why is Trump campaigning for a black man? Isn't he supposed to be a big giant racist?

trump is a racist.

Why won't he win? I mean, I know you wouldn't vote for a black man, but plenty of us would.

Democrats voted for a black president. You didn't. Walker won't win because he doesn't have the skillset to be a U.S. senator. Now you might want to vote for an incomptant black man because he repeats what you want to hear about race, but we don't need any more loons in national office.

Tell us how good the party of the KKK has been to you...

This ain't 1860. And the party of the white supremacist now is the republican party. I'm not a republican.

I think you protest toooo much.......

Democrats voted for a black president. You didn't. Walker won't win because he doesn't have the skillset to be a U.S. senator. Now you might want to vote for an incomptant black man because he repeats what you want to hear about race, but we don't need any more loons in national office.

Why is White Supremacist Racist Trump backing Herschel?

Must be hew does now know he blacque?

IM2 busted his monitor and keyboard when he read that.

Not really. Racists will support sellout blacks.

Georgia...

There's already a black Senator in Georgia...I'm still going to get more Reaction Score than you, boy.

And I'm sure you didn't vote for him. Why is Trump campaigning for a black man? Isn't he supposed to be a big giant racist?

Mr. Trump is a narcissist first and a racist second. He uses people for personal gain. Pretty simple.

What is his gain here cuppycakes?

The TDS is strong with you still.

This ain't 1860. And the party of the white supremacist now is the republican party. I'm not a republican.

I think you need to think before you hit the post reply button.

I don't live in Georgia...

Sure you don't.
Imagine actually asking and needing other US Boards users to boost your Reaction Score. It's time to get a life, bro.

That's not happening, but the fact that you think about it that much entertains me to no end, you little bitch! LOL!

Why is White Supremacist Racist Trump backing Herschel?

Must be hew does now know he blacque?

IM2 busted his monitor and keyboard when he read that.

Not really. Racists will support sellout blacks.

Why don't the Obammy's help shithole Chicago and like live there?

Why because he hit the nail on the head and you can't deal my homie?

Yes.....just a little much....deflection works as well....just remember when you point your finger at someone, you have three directed right back and yourself

Walker would do a great job, and certainly get out the vote. He's love in the State of GA, educated, focused, and intelligent.
Herschel Walker was a good running back who got UGA a national title. He is not intelligent whatsoever.

He did none of those things and you guys can't deal with me.

Yes.....just a little much....deflection works as well....just remember when you point your finger at someone, you have three directed right back and yourself

That applies to you just as well. What I said was correct.

This guy disagrees, and you LOVE his white-hooded ass, don't you? I think you have a Klan fetish. You like your daddy to dress up in his white robe, don't you?

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

That applies to you just as well. What I said was correct.

Who am I pointing fingers at? All I know is the Dems created the KKK, and Jim Crow.....as well as fought every major civil rights legislation for over a century.....then just elected a man President who's mentors were well known segratationist, and he himself opposed desegration of schools

He did none of those things and you guys can't deal with me.

Oh yes he did.

That is why you keep trying to make it go away.

Walker would do a great job, and certainly get out the vote. He's love in the State of GA, educated, focused, and intelligent.
He's a athlete that says what you peckerwoods want to hear and acts like you want him too. You guys are the biggest hypocrites on the planet!
He's intelligent, focused and educated if he toes the white man’s line right? If he didn't think or act like you wanted him to he'd be just another black athlete talking politics.

Georgia...

Mr. Trump is a narcissist first and a racist second. He uses people for personal gain. Pretty simple.

What is his gain here cuppycakes?

The TDS is strong with you still.

There's nothing deranged about a belief that Mr. Trump is a damaged human being and did a horrible job as *pResident. There's four years of evidence to this effect. You seem to have an issue with it. Why?

Georgia...

Maybe so but Biden is ten times worse.

Forum List

Back