Gretch Asks Muchiganders to Turn on Porch Lights to Honor Covid Victims

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Today it's been a full year since covid arrived in Michigan and our control freak governor axe us to turn on porch lights to honor covid victims.

Ain't gonna do it, but if I did, it would be to honor the over 3,000 businesses permanently shut down and the cancer victims who couldnt get the help they needed, and all the bankruptcies and suicides this vile woman caused the state.

Michigan covid deaths are 20 points higher, per 100,000 than Florida, where the most vulnerable (retired) go to die, and Florida has done very little meddling in the lives of its citizens.

Clearly blue state governors screwed this covid pandemic up bigly!

Today it's been a full year since covid arrived in Michigan and our control freak governor axe us to turn on porch lights to honor covid victims.

Ain't gonna do it, but if I did, it would be to honor the over 3,000 businesses permanently shut down and the cancer victims who couldnt get the help they needed, and all the bankruptcies and suicides this vile woman caused the state.

Michigan covid deaths are 20 points higher, per 100,000 than Florida, where the most vulnerable (retired) go to die, and Florida has done very little meddling in the lives of its citizens.

She thinks the electric company needs a shot in the arm as well.

Turn them on for COVID ... turn them off for Earth Day?!

Screw it ... I put on a motion sensor.
I've got a 3 year old granddaughter who has just discovered the light switch--on, off, on, off, on, off. LOL
My cat too. He likes the lights on. I think he'll leave the porch light alone. He's a conservative cat

I just turned on every light in the house to further global warming...
giphy.gif

That's kind of sweet. Probably smarter than putting a candle in the window. Don't need a bunch of fires on top of everything else.

She killed nearly 5,000 old people with her homicidal order forcing Covid-infected people into nursing homes. The county prosecutor is looking at charging her with negligent homicide. This idiot is clueless.

Forum List

Back