Former President Trump Calls on Herschel Walker to run for Senate

Walker would do a great job, and certainly get out the vote. He's love in the State of GA, educated, focused, and intelligent.
Herschel Walker was a good running back who got UGA a national title. He is not intelligent whatsoever.
Disagree....very well spoken and up on the issues. and he never won UGA a national title....so it appears you really don't know all that much about it
Didn't Georgia beat Notre Dame and win a national title? You like Herschel because he's a sellout. But when matched against Warnock, Herschel will get embarrassed.
You only think he's a "sell out" because he's black and doesn't fall in line your Party....which is the sort of thinking I'd expect from the party that started the Klan

There is no "party that started the Klan". Either time.
That's true.

Walker would do a great job, and certainly get out the vote. He's love in the State of GA, educated, focused, and intelligent.
Herschel Walker was a good running back who got UGA a national title. He is not intelligent whatsoever.
Disagree....very well spoken and up on the issues. and he never won UGA a national title....so it appears you really don't know all that much about it
Didn't Georgia beat Notre Dame and win a national title? You like Herschel because he's a sellout. But when matched against Warnock, Herschel will get embarrassed.
You only think he's a "sell out" because he's black and doesn't fall in line your Party....which is the sort of thinking I'd expect from the party that started the Klan
No, I think he's a sellout because his motherfucking opinion is detrimental to black progress and that whites use him as an example in order to continue maintaining a racist system. The party that started the klan is not the party the klan supports now. That would be the party you belong to.
I don't think, and he doesn't think it's dertrimental....what opinion are you referring to?

Sure the Klan still does.....https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/video-shows-kkk-grand-dragon-endorsing-hillary-clinton

They like the racist that call black people sellouts when they dare to express an opinion....can't let them off the Plantation can ya?

The Democrats started the Klan. Fact.

Well, maybe Herschel will do it, I dunno. He won't win but whatever!

Why won't he win? I mean, I know you wouldn't vote for a black man, but plenty of us would.

Democrats voted for a black president. You didn't. Walker won't win because he doesn't have the skillset to be a U.S. senator. Now you might want to vote for an incomptant black man because he repeats what you want to hear about race, but we don't need any more loons in national office.

I wouldn't call Walker incompetent. Why would you? What in his bio makes him incompetent? but I do agree with you he probably isn't fit to be a Senator just because he lacks political experience. Maybe he ought to consider Congress instead of the Senate.

I suppose the PARTY didn't start it, but the members of the party started it, as it's terrorist wing to keep people from voting for Republicans

The Democrats started the Klan. Fact.

BULLSHIT.
The (original) KKK was founded Christmas 1865 by six bored twentysomething ex-soldiers (Crowe, Jones, Kennedy, Lester, McCord and Reed) at Jones' father's law office at 205 West Madison Street in Pulaski Tennessee, and had no political purpose at all. Not only is there no record of any of them having a political party affiliation, they couldn't have had one, as political parties in that time and place did not exist.

The re-formed Klan was founded Thanksgiving night 1915 at Stone Mountain Georgia by one William Joseph "Colonel Joe" Simmons, a defrocked minister and huckster, who wanted to (and did) make money by making the Klan of the film "Birth of a Nation" into a real thing that people could join. Simmons too had no known political affiliation.

Prove me wrong, dickhead. Pull your history out of your ass and I'll cram it back up there so hard it'll make your eyes burn.

I suppose the PARTY didn't start it, but the members of the party started it, as it's terrorist wing to keep people from voting for Republicans

WRONG. As posted above, there were no "members of the party" (any party) in Tennessee in 1865, and they didn't found it for any kind of political, terrorism or racism purpose. They formed it as a joke fraternity-type club. And they did that way before there even WAS any "voting for Republicans" or anybody else.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Why won't he win? I mean, I know you wouldn't vote for a black man, but plenty of us would.

Democrats voted for a black president. You didn't. Walker won't win because he doesn't have the skillset to be a U.S. senator. Now you might want to vote for an incomptant black man because he repeats what you want to hear about race, but we don't need any more loons in national office.

I wouldn't call Walker incompetent. Why would you? What in his bio makes him incompetent? but I do agree with you he probably isn't fit to be a Senator just because he lacks political experience. Maybe he ought to consider Congress instead of the Senate.

Uhhmmmm........ the Senate is part of Congress, Tuber Pyle.

Members of the republican party have been members. But the KKK never was the only white supremacist group.

What has he done? Besides carry a football? Who's next? Bo Jackson? The man has multiple personality disorder and supported Kelly Lauffler. C'mon.

Members of the republican party have been members. But the KKK never was the only white supremacist group.

Matter of fact I know of at least two dozen post-Civil War organizations of the same period, many of which outlasted the KKK, that advocated varying degrees of white supremacy. The Klan gets the headlines because they were re-formed later, into a much larger group, after being immortalized in film and other Lost Cause literature, and the others were not.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yeah....A republican could NEVER win in Texas. :laugh2:
Georgia...

There's already a black Senator in Georgia...I'm still going to get more Reaction Score than you, boy.

And I'm sure you didn't vote for him. Why is Trump campaigning for a black man? Isn't he supposed to be a big giant racist?

Mr. Trump is a narcissist first and a racist second. He uses people for personal gain. Pretty simple.

What is his gain here cuppycakes?

The TDS is strong with you still.

There's nothing deranged about a belief that Mr. Trump is a damaged human being and did a horrible job as *pResident. There's four years of evidence to this effect. You seem to have an issue with it. Why?

What makes you say that sugar?

In only 6 months:

Yep. Mr. Trump sucks out loud. That Tumblin Tumbleweed feller knows his shit. :113:

Leave your Ghey lifestyle out of this please.

TMI.

Simple. Then don't read it, dip shit. Are you six? Have you not understood the concept of choice yet? Critical thought. Catch it!

Forum List

Back