Former President Trump Calls on Herschel Walker to run for Senate

Yeah....A republican could NEVER win in Texas. :laugh2:
Georgia...

Well, maybe Herschel will do it, I dunno. He won't win but whatever!

Why won't he win? I mean, I know you wouldn't vote for a black man, but plenty of us would.

There's already a black Senator in Georgia...I'm still going to get more Reaction Score than you, boy.

And I'm sure you didn't vote for him. Why is Trump campaigning for a black man? Isn't he supposed to be a big giant racist?

Mr. Trump is a narcissist first and a racist second. He uses people for personal gain. Pretty simple.

What is his gain here cuppycakes?

The TDS is strong with you still.

There's nothing deranged about a belief that Mr. Trump is a damaged human being and did a horrible job as *pResident. There's four years of evidence to this effect. You seem to have an issue with it. Why?

He was not near as horrible as mass murderer Obama,at least he wasn’t that. :rolleyes-41: Any real american has an issue with someone that lies that says that warmonger traiter was a better president than trump. :rolleyes-41:

Herschel Walker trying to run against the minister of Martin Luther Kings church is a landslide loss for Walker. Walker has little knowledge of public policy and he has not been in the trenchess with the people. Last, a trump endorsement in Georgia didn't help Loeffler or Perdue, and Perdue was a long time incumbent. So it won't help Walker either. Not after he gets chewed up on the debate stage.

Last edited:
Georgia...

Why won't he win? I mean, I know you wouldn't vote for a black man, but plenty of us would.

There's already a black Senator in Georgia...I'm still going to get more Reaction Score than you, boy.

And I'm sure you didn't vote for him. Why is Trump campaigning for a black man? Isn't he supposed to be a big giant racist?

Mr. Trump is a narcissist first and a racist second. He uses people for personal gain. Pretty simple.

Maybe so but Biden is ten times worse.

Nah.

Georgia...

No he is not.

Georgia...

There's nothing deranged about a belief that Mr. Trump is a damaged human being and did a horrible job as *pResident. There's four years of evidence to this effect. You seem to have an issue with it. Why?

What makes you say that sugar?

In only 6 months:

Democrats voted for a black president. You didn't. Walker won't win because he doesn't have the skillset to be a U.S. senator. Now you might want to vote for an incomptant black man because he repeats what you want to hear about race, but we don't need any more loons in national office.

Tell us how good the party of the KKK has been to you...

This ain't 1860. And the party of the white supremacist now is the republican party. I'm not a republican.

This guy disagrees, and you LOVE his white-hooded ass, don't you? I think you have a Klan fetish. You like your daddy to dress up in his white robe, don't you?

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

Dude is that your go to in every debate? Do you carry that guy's picture around in your wallet?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Georgia...

He was not near as horrible as mass murderer Obama,at least he wasn’t that. :rolleyes-41: Any real american has an issue with someone that lies that says that warmonger traiter was a better president than trump. :rolleyes-41:

Obama was no warmonger. Nor was he a traitor. And he was a way better president than Orangfe Julius.

Herschel Walker trying to run against the minister of Mr Luther Kings church is a landslide loss for Walker. Walker has little knowledge of public policy and he has not been in the trenchess with the people. Last, a trump endorsement in Georgia didn't help Loeffler or Perdue, and Perdue was a long time incumbent. So it won't help Walker either. Not after he gets chewed up on the debate stage.

Reminds me of the predictions for your girl:

You like that bootay.

Slick doan.

Democrats voted for a black president. You didn't. Walker won't win because he doesn't have the skillset to be a U.S. senator. Now you might want to vote for an incomptant black man because he repeats what you want to hear about race, but we don't need any more loons in national office.

Tell us how good the party of the KKK has been to you...

This ain't 1860. And the party of the white supremacist now is the republican party. I'm not a republican.

This guy disagrees, and you LOVE his white-hooded ass, don't you? I think you have a Klan fetish. You like your daddy to dress up in his white robe, don't you?

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

Dude is that your go to in every debate? Do you carry that guy's picture around in your wallet?

Apparently marvinthemartian is not all there.

Georgia...

Obama was no warmonger. Nor was he a traitor. And he was a way better president than Orangfe Julius.

Obama was and is a traitor.

Georgia...

Obama was no warmonger. .....

And yet a lot of war stuff happened on his watch.

Georgia...

Nah.

So a warmonger who murders women and children around the globe is not worse than someone who did not start any new wars? Yeah riiggggghhhhhhtttttttt:cuckoo: that’s the logic of that moron dipshit skews who evades that fact and changes the subject when I bring thst up.

He was not near as horrible as mass murderer Obama,at least he wasn’t that.

He was worse. Much worse.

Any real american has an issue with someone that lies that says that warmonger traiter was a better president than trump

Qult45 aren't 'real Americans'. At best they're radicalized political flotsam. I give no fucks about any 'issues' they have about what I say.

Georgia...

Obama was and is a traitor.

These stupid fucks seem to love mass murderers of women and children.

Herschel Walker trying to run against the minister of Mr Luther Kings church is a landslide loss for Walker. Walker has little knowledge of public policy and he has not been in the trenchess with the people. Last, a trump endorsement in Georgia didn't help Loeffler or Perdue, and Perdue was a long time incumbent. So it won't help Walker either. Not after he gets chewed up on the debate stage.

Reminds me of the predictions for your girl:

You like that bootay.

Slick doan.

She ended up with 3 million more votes than trump.

You best hope Herschel doesn't run. Because he will get embarrassed.

He was not near as horrible as mass murderer Obama,at least he wasn’t that.

He was worse. Much worse.

Any real american has an issue with someone that lies that says that warmonger traiter was a better president than trump

Qult45 aren't 'real Americans'. At best they're radicalized political flotsam. I give no fucks about any 'issues' they have about what I say.
Fuck off with your lies shill,I just took you to school on your bullshit.

Walker would do a great job, and certainly get out the vote. He's love in the State of GA, educated, focused, and intelligent.
Herschel Walker was a good running back who got UGA a national title. He is not intelligent whatsoever.
Disagree....very well spoken and up on the issues. and he never won UGA a national title....so it appears you really don't know all that much about it

Walker would do a great job, and certainly get out the vote. He's love in the State of GA, educated, focused, and intelligent.
Herschel Walker was a good running back who got UGA a national title. He is not intelligent whatsoever.

So he is immeasurably a better athlete than you ever were, and he sure seems a million times more intelligent than you. Maybe it would be better for you to keep your mouth shut about it.

Forum List

Back