Former President Trump Calls on Herschel Walker to run for Senate

He was not near as horrible as mass murderer Obama,at least he wasn’t that.

He was worse. Much worse.

Any real american has an issue with someone that lies that says that warmonger traiter was a better president than trump

Qult45 aren't 'real Americans'. At best they're radicalized political flotsam. I give no fucks about any 'issues' they have about what I say.
Then what are you doing here?

Herschel Walker trying to run against the minister of Mr Luther Kings church is a landslide loss for Walker. Walker has little knowledge of public policy and he has not been in the trenchess with the people. Last, a trump endorsement in Georgia didn't help Loeffler or Perdue, and Perdue was a long time incumbent. So it won't help Walker either. Not after he gets chewed up on the debate stage.

Reminds me of the predictions for your girl:

You like that bootay.

Slick doan.

She ended up with 3 million more votes than trump.

You best hope Herschel doesn't run. Because he will get embarrassed.

And that was good for exactly what?

The 1960 Yankees set all sort of World Series Records.....

MazFF406.jpg
RobertoClementeatBat.jpg

Yeah....A republican could NEVER win in Texas. :laugh2:
Georgia...

Well, maybe Herschel will do it, I dunno. He won't win but whatever!

Why won't he win? I mean, I know you wouldn't vote for a black man, but plenty of us would.

There's already a black Senator in Georgia...I'm still going to get more Reaction Score than you, boy.

And I'm sure you didn't vote for him. Why is Trump campaigning for a black man? Isn't he supposed to be a big giant racist?

Mr. Trump is a narcissist first and a racist second. He uses people for personal gain. Pretty simple.

What is his gain here cuppycakes?

The TDS is strong with you still.

There's nothing deranged about a belief that Mr. Trump is a damaged human being and did a horrible job as *pResident. There's four years of evidence to this effect. You seem to have an issue with it. Why?

He was not near as horrible as mass murderer Obama,at least he wasn’t that. :rolleyes-41: Any real american has an issue with someone that lies that says that warmonger traiter was a better president than trump. :rolleyes-41:

Obama was no warmonger. Nor was he a traitor. And he was a way better president than Orangfe Julius.

Obama was and is a traitor.

These stupid fucks seem to love mass murderers of women and children.

Our resident troll The op newbie kid hates these facts about big ears Obama being A mass murderer being told I see.this stupid fuck probably believes he is not the best of pals with fellow warmonger bush as well.

Georgia...

Why won't he win? I mean, I know you wouldn't vote for a black man, but plenty of us would.

There's already a black Senator in Georgia...I'm still going to get more Reaction Score than you, boy.

And I'm sure you didn't vote for him. Why is Trump campaigning for a black man? Isn't he supposed to be a big giant racist?

Mr. Trump is a narcissist first and a racist second. He uses people for personal gain. Pretty simple.

There's nothing deranged about a belief that Mr. Trump is a damaged human being and did a horrible job as *pResident. There's four years of evidence to this effect. You seem to have an issue with it. Why?

What makes you say that sugar?

In only 6 months:

Yep. Mr. Trump sucks out loud. That Tumblin Tumbleweed feller knows his shit. :113:

Any real american has an issue with someone that lies that says that warmonger traiter was a better president than trump

Qult45 aren't 'real Americans'. At best they're radicalized political flotsam. I give no fucks about any 'issues' they have about what I say.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Democrats voted for a black president. You didn't. Walker won't win because he doesn't have the skillset to be a U.S. senator. Now you might want to vote for an incomptant black man because he repeats what you want to hear about race, but we don't need any more loons in national office.

Walker would be a fine alternative to either one of the Marxist loons—a white replicant of IM2 and a black replicant of IM2—holding that office from Georgia right now.

Georgia...

What makes you say that sugar?

In only 6 months:

Yep. Mr. Trump sucks out loud. That Tumblin Tumbleweed feller knows his shit. :113:

Leave your Ghey lifestyle out of this please.

TMI.

Fuck off with your lies shill,I just took you to school on your bullshit.

Doesn't seem like you showed me anything but contempt. I reply in kind. You get triggered.

Making you look like the ingrates you are.

Herschel Walker huh.

He was on the New Jersey Generals of the USFL just before Rump drove that league into bankruptcy. Rump has already done for his country what he did for Atlantic City (see my sigline), now he gone do for Hershcel Walker what he did for the USFL.

Can't make this shit up.

His TDS am plenty bad man.

And he ran out of Trumpy bear dolls to take it out on to try to get even.

He azz raped them with no lube and wore them out.

Last edited:
Walker would do a great job, and certainly get out the vote. He's love in the State of GA, educated, focused, and intelligent.
Herschel Walker was a good running back who got UGA a national title. He is not intelligent whatsoever.
Disagree....very well spoken and up on the issues. and he never won UGA a national title....so it appears you really don't know all that much about it
Didn't Georgia beat Notre Dame and win a national title? You like Herschel because he's a sellout. But when matched against Warnock, Herschel will get embarrassed.

Herschel Walker huh.

He was on the New Jersey Generals of the USFL just before Rump drove that league into bankruptcy. Rump has already done for his country what he did for Atlantic City (see my sigline), now he gone do for Hershcel Walker what he did for the USFL.

Can't make this shit up.

So the USFL was a success until Trump?

Pligger Nease?

The TDS is very strong with you still.

Walker would do a great job, and certainly get out the vote. He's love in the State of GA, educated, focused, and intelligent.
Herschel Walker was a good running back who got UGA a national title. He is not intelligent whatsoever.
Disagree....very well spoken and up on the issues. and he never won UGA a national title....so it appears you really don't know all that much about it
Didn't Georgia beat Notre Dame and win a national title? You like Herschel because he's a sellout. But when matched against Warnock, Herschel will get embarrassed.
You only think he's a "sell out" because he's black and doesn't fall in line your Party....which is the sort of thinking I'd expect from the party that started the Klan

Imagine actually asking and needing other US Boards users to boost your Reaction Score. It's time to get a life, bro.

Why are you obsessed with reaction scores? That's at least the fourth post of yours I've come across about them. Dude.

Sometimes mouths need to be shut.

1980 – The Bulldogs beat Notre Dame 17–10 in the Sugar Bowl to finish 12–0 and claim the National Championship. Notable contributors during the season included Herschel Walker, Buck Belue, and Lindsay Scott (Georgia was listed first by AP, Berryman, FACT, FB News, FW, Helms, National Championship Foundation, NFF, Poling, Sporting News, and UPI).

You only think he's a "sell out" because he's black and doesn't fall in line your Party....which is the sort of thinking I'd expect from the party that started the Klan
No, I think he's a sellout because his motherfucking opinion is detrimental to black progress and that whites use him as an example in order to continue maintaining a racist system. The party that started the klan is not the party the klan supports now. That would be the party you belong to.

His TDS am plenty bad man.

And he ran out of Trumpy bear dolls to take it out on to try to get even.

He azz raped them with no lube.

I did what? :omg:

There is no "party that started the Klan". Either time.

Forum List

Back