Former President Trump Calls on Herschel Walker to run for Senate

Well, maybe Herschel will do it, I dunno. He won't win but whatever!

Why won't he win? I mean, I know you wouldn't vote for a black man, but plenty of us would.

Democrats voted for a black president. You didn't. Walker won't win because he doesn't have the skillset to be a U.S. senator. Now you might want to vote for an incomptant black man because he repeats what you want to hear about race, but we don't need any more loons in national office.

Yeah....A republican could NEVER win in Texas. :laugh2:
Georgia...

Why won't he win? I mean, I know you wouldn't vote for a black man, but plenty of us would.

There's already a black Senator in Georgia...I'm still going to get more Reaction Score than you, boy.

And I'm sure you didn't vote for him. Why is Trump campaigning for a black man? Isn't he supposed to be a big giant racist?

Democrats voted for a black president. You didn't. Walker won't win because he doesn't have the skillset to be a U.S. senator. Now you might want to vote for an incomptant black man because he repeats what you want to hear about race, but we don't need any more loons in national office.

Tell us how good the party of the KKK has been to you...

Georgia...

There's already a black Senator in Georgia...I'm still going to get more Reaction Score than you, boy.

And I'm sure you didn't vote for him. Why is Trump campaigning for a black man? Isn't he supposed to be a big giant racist?

Because he thinks like you and Trump?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Georgia...

There's already a black Senator in Georgia...

Yeah, a black commie.....By '22, Georgians will likely have had their fill of that race baiting, spouse abusing chunk of shit.

Georgia...

Yeah, a black commie.....By '22, Georgians will likely have had their fill of that race baiting, spouse abusing chunk of shit.

Well they finally got tired of the race baiting, vote suppressing
Georgia...

Well they just showed they were tired of that race baiting, blonde bobble head
Georgia...

They just showed Georgia they were tired of a race baiting, voter suppressing Blonde Air head "chunk of shit".

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Georgia...

Mr. Trump is a narcissist first and a racist second. He uses people for personal gain. Pretty simple.

Tell us how good the party of the KKK has been to you...

This ain't 1860. And the party of the white supremacist now is the republican party. I'm not a republican.

Sounds like"THE HAG"!!!

HRC1-NP.jpg

Georgia...

Except he didn't abuse his spouse nor did he race bait. Whites like you are just going to learn to face the truth instead of whining about racism when it's shown to you.

Why is White Supremacist Racist Trump backing Herschel?

Must be he does now know he blacque?

IM2 busted his monitor and keyboard when he read that - they think alike.

Forum List

Back