For Once And For All...

And really to this day Black lives do not matter as much to people in this country denying that is to be willfully ignorant.

Huh?

If someone is saying that "Black Lives Matter", that's the same as denying that they don't matter...
no it's acknowledging that they do not matter as much as other lives and that's what needs to change

Of course it does. By saying "all lives matter", you make it a level playing field. That's exactly like saying they matter as much as other lives...

But it's not true.....yet

Hey, you can't please all the people all the time.

But, more to the point, why am I supposed to believe that "black lives matter" when a piece of shit 17 year old negro blows his black girlfriend's head off because they got into an argument?

Negro Piece Of Shit Murders Girlfriend

If the coloreds don't care about "black lives", why the fuck should anyone else?

White people kill each other too so you must not think that white lives matter either

You'd have a point if I was rioting and looting while chanting "BLACK LIVES MATTER", but I don't do that.

If the riotous vermin whining about "black lives matter" want me to believe that, they'd damn well better be prepared they believe it themselves...

I still have a point.

now you're moving the goal posts.

No, I'm not. If negroes don't give a fuck about "black lives", why should I?

Like I said Whites kill each other too but you seem to think white lives matter

And really to this day Black lives do not matter as much to people in this country denying that is to be willfully ignorant.

Huh?

If someone is saying that "Black Lives Matter", that's the same as denying that they don't matter...
no it's acknowledging that they do not matter as much as other lives and that's what needs to change

Of course it does. By saying "all lives matter", you make it a level playing field. That's exactly like saying they matter as much as other lives...

But, more to the point, why am I supposed to believe that "black lives matter" when a piece of shit 17 year old negro blows his black girlfriend's head off because they got into an argument?

If the coloreds don't care about "black lives", why the fuck should anyone else?

White people kill each other too so you must not think that white lives matter either

You'd have a point if I was rioting and looting while chanting "BLACK LIVES MATTER", but I don't do that.

If the riotous vermin whining about "black lives matter" want me to believe that, they'd damn well better be prepared they believe it themselves...

I still have a point.

I do.

But I'm not going around making grand proclamations that white lives matter more than anyone else's. Negroes aren't happy if someone thinks their lives mean as much as those of any other color. They want people to think their lives mean more.

Well, fuck them. They don't, and piss on anyone who thinks they should...

Huh?

I still have a point.

Whites kill each other too so why are you so sure that white lives matter if that is your standard

Huh?

I still have a point.

I do.

But I'm not going around making grand proclamations that white lives matter more than anyone else's. Negroes aren't happy if someone thinks their lives mean as much as those of any other color. They want people to think their lives mean more.

No one is saying Black lives matter more than anyone else either.

They are bringing attention to the fact that in this country Black lives don't matter as much as others which I have already said several times already.

Maybe you should read a history book or 10

Huh?

I still have a point.

Whites kill each other too so why are you so sure that white lives matter if that is your standard

Huh?

I still have a point.

I do.

They are bringing attention to the fact that in this country Black lives don't matter as much as others which I have already said several times already.

Perhaps you should pull your head out of your ass. I disagree with you 100%. Anyone who says "All lives matter" (and there's no shortage of such people) disagrees with you...

Huh?

I still have a point.

Huh?

I still have a point.

I do.

Perhaps you should pull your head out of your ass. I disagree with you 100%. Anyone who says "All lives matter" (and there's no shortage of such people) disagrees with you...

I can't help it if you're wrong

maxresdefault.jpg

Huh?

I still have a point.

Huh?

I still have a point.

I do.

I can't help it if you're wrong

I'm not even in the same vicinity as being wrong...

th

This is what happens when you gas light the country............with BS........Guess his black life didn't matter to you.

Sadly, there are ignorant dipshits in this country who will simply accept this as the new norm and, as such, will go out of their way to rationalize it...
I'll wait until all the evidence is in and not jump to conclusions like you
She said ALL LIVES MATTER......and walked up a ways only to be ambushed and murdered by people chanting Black Lives Matter......

That baby there now has NO MOTHER........because of nimrods like you GASLIGHTING the country.........

Your side constantly says we need to watch what we say as it might call violence as you look the other way when your BS causes this.

Sadly, there are ignorant dipshits in this country who will simply accept this as the new norm and, as such, will go out of their way to rationalize it...
She said ALL LIVES MATTER......and walked up a ways only to be ambushed and murdered by people chanting Black Lives Matter......

That baby there now has NO MOTHER........because of nimrods like you GASLIGHTING the country.........

Your side constantly says we need to watch what we say as it might call violence as you look the other way when your BS causes this.
The article you quoted used the word "allegedly"

Spin your BS.........put the blindfold back on and carry on.

I SAY BLUE LIVES MATTER.......are you OFFENDED.........I don't give a damn ......I have ZERO RESPECT to a movement that has cost so many their lives and caused so much damage to the country.........to politicians and media feeding the fire and GO WHY DOES IT BURN.

I SAY BLUE LIVES MATTER.......are you OFFENDED.........I don't give a damn ......I have ZERO RESPECT to a movement that has cost so many their lives and caused so much damage to the country.........to politicians and media feeding the fire and GO WHY DOES IT BURN.

I don't get offended by that.

Tell you what if you are going to tell me what I said USE THE FUCKING QUOTE FUNCTION. That way you can't make shit up.

If only the BLM people would do the same when a black person is shot by a cop.

I don't get offended by that.

Tell you what if you are going to tell me what I said USE THE FUCKING QUOTE FUNCTION. That way you can't make shit up.

Go fuck yourself...........BLM....is now Burn Loot Murder.........you destroy the nation and act like terrorists and demand us respect the fucking movement......as your rhetoric kills police.....then say DEFUND THE POLICE....

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE.........beat old ladies with a dang 2 x 4 for saying please leave my store alone.

Up yours and your dang movement............past time to call in the national guard and end this BS.

The DNC is using the violence for politics to cause CHAOS.....they love that shit ...and why the DNC needs to be voted into oblivion until the JFK types take it back.

Some negro piece of shit murdered this young mother because she had the gall to suggest that black lives didn't mean more than the lives of anyone else. And you know what? She was 100% correct.

A regular customer of mine; a lovely young black woman, had her head blown off the other night. You know why? Because her negro-monkey boyfriend didn't like the fact that she wanted him to be with her that evening instead of him going to visit one of his negro-monkey friends.

Negro-monkey lives don't matter worth a fuck...

If only the BLM people would do the same when a black person is shot by a cop.

No no no!! That's different!! Little negro-monkeyfucks get to lash out! Why? Because they're little negro-monkeyfucks and we need to feel sorry for them.

Every last one of them needs to be put down...

Forum List

Back