For Once And For All...

For a very large portion of the history of this country Black lives have mattered least of all.

Well, I've only been around since the Kennedy administration, so I'm not going to assume responsibility for something I played no part in...

And like it or not that legacy is still alive and well in this country.

So while I don't think it's racist to say all lives matter I do think it is an attempt to marginalize the historic treatment of Blacks in this country.

But it's not. It's putting everyone on a level playing field. How is that bad?

I'll tell you how it's bad: It's bad to colored boys like Essien who believe he should get something for nothing, simply because he wants it. He needs to be "special" because he believes that label will carry benefits with it, despite being his doing nothing to warrant such benefits...

So until people will at least admit that not all lives matter equally and can say that yes Black lives not only matter but that they matter just as much as any other we can never truly say all lives matter.

That's essentially what "All lives matter" is saying.

All lives matter. Saying anything else is racist...

For once and for all, I wish someone would explain to me how "All lives matter" is a racist statement.

I said that last night in a Facebook discussion and was immediately attacked for being a racist. When I asked for an explanation, I had some white girl tell me that, since I'm not black, I couldn't possibly understand. When I pointed out that she, too, was white, she shut her hole.

To me "All lives matter" is about as inclusive as you can get. Anything else breeds divisiveness. Anything else says that some lives don't matter.

So, anyone wanna' help me out on this?
All lives matter is spoken by racists trying to dismiss what Black Lives Matter stands for. All lives matter is a given that doesn't need to be said and if All Lives Matter you don't bitch because blacks say our lives matter. Aversive racism is a form of racism practiced today which might as well be called subtle racism. People who are aversive racists claim to be non racist while at the same time expressing negative feelings and beliefs about members of other races. Aversive racism manifests itself into opposition of anything non whites try doing to improve their situation. Aversive racism causes whites to claim that a movement by blacks to stop police from murdering them is racist and then provide the counter claim of "All Lives Matter."

Well, I've only been around since the Kennedy administration, so I'm not going to assume responsibility for something I played no part in...

So have I. You have benefitted from what you claim you had no part in and furthermore you're fighting to maintain it.

I'll tell you how it's bad: It's bad to colored boys like Essien who believe he should get something for nothing, simply because he wants it. He needs to be "special" because he believes that label will carry benefits with it, despite being his doing nothing to warrant such benefits...

Here we have another cases of white psychosis.

The discomfort whites have in recognizing how they have benefitted from race based law and policy is clear in any discussion a person of color has with a white person on this matter. Do they not understand how long they had laws and policies that existed which shut anyone not white out from opportunity? Do they not understand that by overt practice for at least 189 years whites were hired, promoted admitted into colleges and almost everything else only because of the color of their skin? What the right has done with this policy may be the greatest modern example of both race baiting and race pimping in the history of the United States of America.

I am very serious when I make this comment because I have not ever seen such a great distortion of a policy based upon nothing in my life. I have not in my life seen such a willful refusal to recognize the completeness of American history by one group of people who blatantly do so to gain or maintain the racial preferences they have always been provided. I cannot understand how a group of people who have the most of everything can claim they are being discriminated against. We talk about the need for a conversation. How do you discuss this matter with someone white who ignores all of America history to tell you that whites never had a historical Affirmative Action program?

I have read many interesting things over the years, one is a concept I read in a blog by a writer calling themselves Abagond. It refers to a phenomenon called the “Teflon Theory of American History.” It makes a lot of sense if you engage whites especially “conservative” whites on issues such as Affirmative Action. The Teflon Theory of American history states:

“That anything that took place over 30 years ago is Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on the present. Or not much. Unless it was something good like the light bulb or the Declaration of Independence. Therefore those who make a big deal of the bad stuff in the past, like slavery, are Living in the Past and need to Get Over It.

Jim Crow laws were overturned by the civil rights movement in the 1950s and 1960s. Therefore according to Teflon Theory the Jim Crow period is now Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on how White Americans alive today think and act. None whatsoever. Or not much. So racism is pretty much dead.

Instead of Jim Crow’s effect slowly weakening over time like you would expect, Teflon Theory would have you suppose that it just disappeared like magic one afternoon sometime in the late 1960s. Even though many White Americans alive now were alive back in Jim Crow times. Even though many others were brought up and shaped by those who were alive back then: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, writers, film directors, television producers, news editors and so on.”

Apparently this is what whites think justifies their opposition to Affirmative Action. 188 years of legalized exclusion by race just disappeared in the 1960’s and no one today is impacted by the legacy of that racism. It is amazing to hear and read the illogical rants and so called intellectual arguments of those who oppose affirmative action. For whites to say that it is not right for race to be a consideration for anything when they are where they because race was the only consideration of anything is infuriating. How can anyone white say that when the economic foundation of this country was built upon the exclusion of people based upon skin color?

It's funny how racists see things. They want to return to a system that provided favor to whites which excluded everyone else and they call Affirmative Action discrimination. Discrimination by race is exactly what they support when people start taking about wanting to end Affirmative Action. Because that's what Affirmative Action was made to stop. If not for Affirmative Action we'd still be in a system where only whites got all the jobs, all the admissions, all the contracts and all the promotions with no consideration of merit.

No that's not what all lives matter is saying. And this attempt by dumb, low IQ, uneducated white morons trying to create reverse racism where there is none is racist.

All lives matter is spoken by racists trying to dismiss what Black Lives Matter stands for. All lives matter is a given that doesn't need to be said and if All Lives Matter you don't bitch because blacks say our lives matter.

Yet you negroes would lose your shit and start to riot if whites started saying "WHITE LIVES MATTER"...

Aversive racism is a form of racism practiced today which might as well be called subtle racism. People who are aversive racists claim to be non racist while at the same time expressing negative feelings and beliefs about members of other races. Aversive racism manifests itself into opposition of anything non whites try doing to improve their situation. Aversive racism causes whites to claim that a movement by blacks to stop police from murdering them is racist and then provide the counter claim of "All Lives Matter."

So, only whites can be racists?

Fuck you, negro. That's the kind of bullshit which makes people dismiss anything of value you might belch up.

I would love to see the negroes here in town try to better themselves. The problem is that the negroes here in town believe the best way to do that is to demand that whites suffer. Whites need to give them what they want while they, in turn, don't lift a single little negro finger to work for and earn what they want.

Well, fuck that and fuck you. Jam your "aversive racism" up your ass, coon...

So have I. You have benefitted from what you claim you had no part in and furthermore you're fighting to maintain it.

The discomfort whites have in recognizing how they have benefitted from race based law and policy is clear in any discussion a person of color has with a white person on this matter. Do they not understand how long they had laws and policies that existed which shut anyone not white out from opportunity? Do they not understand that by overt practice for at least 189 years whites were hired, promoted admitted into colleges and almost everything else only because of the color of their skin? What the right has done with this policy may be the greatest modern example of both race baiting and race pimping in the history of the United States of America.

I am very serious when I make this comment because I have not ever seen such a great distortion of a policy based upon nothing in my life. I have not in my life seen such a willful refusal to recognize the completeness of American history by one group of people who blatantly do so to gain or maintain the racial preferences they have always been provided. I cannot understand how a group of people who have the most of everything can claim they are being discriminated against. We talk about the need for a conversation. How do you discuss this matter with someone white who ignores all of America history to tell you that whites never had a historical Affirmative Action program?

I have read many interesting things over the years, one is a concept I read in a blog by a writer calling themselves Abagond. It refers to a phenomenon called the “Teflon Theory of American History.” It makes a lot of sense if you engage whites especially “conservative” whites on issues such as Affirmative Action. The Teflon Theory of American history states:

“That anything that took place over 30 years ago is Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on the present. Or not much. Unless it was something good like the light bulb or the Declaration of Independence. Therefore those who make a big deal of the bad stuff in the past, like slavery, are Living in the Past and need to Get Over It.

Jim Crow laws were overturned by the civil rights movement in the 1950s and 1960s. Therefore according to Teflon Theory the Jim Crow period is now Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on how White Americans alive today think and act. None whatsoever. Or not much. So racism is pretty much dead.

Instead of Jim Crow’s effect slowly weakening over time like you would expect, Teflon Theory would have you suppose that it just disappeared like magic one afternoon sometime in the late 1960s. Even though many White Americans alive now were alive back in Jim Crow times. Even though many others were brought up and shaped by those who were alive back then: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, writers, film directors, television producers, news editors and so on.”

Apparently this is what whites think justifies their opposition to Affirmative Action. 188 years of legalized exclusion by race just disappeared in the 1960’s and no one today is impacted by the legacy of that racism. It is amazing to hear and read the illogical rants and so called intellectual arguments of those who oppose affirmative action. For whites to say that it is not right for race to be a consideration for anything when they are where they because race was the only consideration of anything is infuriating. How can anyone white say that when the economic foundation of this country was built upon the exclusion of people based upon skin color?

It's funny how racists see things. They want to return to a system that provided favor to whites which excluded everyone else and they call Affirmative Action discrimination. Discrimination by race is exactly what they support when people start taking about wanting to end Affirmative Action. Because that's what Affirmative Action was made to stop. If not for Affirmative Action we'd still be in a system where only whites got all the jobs, all the admissions, all the contracts and all the promotions with no consideration of merit.

No that's not what all lives matter is saying. And this attempt by dumb, low IQ, uneducated white morons trying to create reverse racism where there is none is racist.

You're one of the biggest racists I've ever encountered.

You know why affirmative action is bad? Because it puts some spook, who might have the IQ of a cheeseburger, into college over someone else who might actually have the intellectual prowess to get into that college on his own and succeed.

And you want to whine about preferential treatment due to skin color?

You're a fucking idiot.

All lives matter...

Canon Shooter
just believe that blacks are far more racist, simply because they've allowed themselves to believe that they should be permitted to have what good white people have, without having to expend the energy and hard work to get it

Name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do?

For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

White people are the only people on the planet who have devised a system to mistreat people based on skin color alone. This system embraces every aspect of human existence — education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war.

That is why black can't be racist. We do not have a system — the power or the institutions– that allows us to mistreat people based on color.

Yes - Black people can be prejudiced (meaning to pre-judge) someone based on color but that prejudice is limited to what that INDIVIDUAL can do to another INDIVIDUAL.

Canon Shooter
And you're thye stupid little fuck who has to believe that you're special and that your life is more meaningful than anyone elses. Well, it's not. Not by a long shot.

I never said my life is more meaningful than anyone else's. Stop straw manning. But black people are special.

No other group of Americans has emancipated themselves and pulled themselves up by the bootstraps the way African Americans have.

Just 147 years ago most African Americans were held in bondage. Blk ppl owned nothing, no property, no assets of any kind and most were not educated.

And just 1 and a half lifetimes blk ppl are collectively are worth billions of dollars. Many are working or middle-class. This despite Jim Crow and other examples of outrageous racism and bigotry.

We are special.

Canon Shooter
What's absurd is the way colored boys like you butcher the English language and then whine about racism when people make fun of you for it...

And what happens when a black man speaks in the way that you like Eg Like the Queen Of England ? He's made to look pompous and stupid, Case of point, the black butler in Fresh Prince Of Bel Air back in 90’s.

Even the English language itself in England is radically different and butchered to the max depending on what part you go. You will see huge variations in how the English language is used.

Trust me. If you listen to conversation with two ppl from Liverpool or Newcastle. You would barely understand a word they said. Why ? Because their tonality and use the English language they use will be alien to you.

And I haven't even talked about Scotland or Ireland. Go to different parts of the UK and you'll realize that the English you thought you knew exists only in your mind, not in real lives.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2

You know why affirmative action is bad? Because it puts some spook, who might have the IQ of a cheeseburger, into college over someone else who might actually have the intellectual prowess to get into that college on his own and succeed.

You're a fucking idiot.

All lives matter...
Regarding your OP. Why didnt you ask one of your Black friends ?

You're a fucking idiot.

All lives matter...

Nah, I'm not a racist. Butthurt punks like you say that because you can't face the truth. The truth is 190 years of white affirmative action where some crackers who had the IQ of mold were allowed to be admitted into college, given jobs and promoted on jobs over blacks who had the intellectual prowess to get those opportunities and succeed. White women are the number 1 beneficiary of racism you ignorant pile of white trash. Your race has been the one getting the preferences and they have not been based on merit.

Get help for your psychosis boy.

If All Lives Matter, you don't bitch when we say black lives matter.

Because white lives have always mattered more than everyone elses. So it's time all lives really began to matter.

Canon Shooter
just believe that blacks are far more racist, simply because they've allowed themselves to believe that they should be permitted to have what good white people have, without having to expend the energy and hard work to get it

Nobody is listening to bullshit from a member of a race that's been given everything by the government.

Canon Shooter

Nobody is listening to bullshit from a member of a race that's been given everything by the government.

I've been given nothing by the government, you stupid fuck.

However, I see plenty of negroes lining up at the gub'mint trough every month to get what they didn't work for and don't deserve...

For a very large portion of the history of this country Black lives have mattered least of all.

And like it or not that legacy is still alive and well in this country.

So while I don't think it's racist to say all lives matter I do think it is an attempt to marginalize the historic treatment of Blacks in this country.

So until people will at least admit that not all lives matter equally and can say that yes Black lives not only matter but that they matter just as much as any other we can never truly say all lives matter.

I never said you were responsible. I said take a minute to actually consider the record of the US when it come to Black lives.

And really to this day Black lives do not matter as much to people in this country denying that is to be willfully ignorant.

And really to this day Black lives do not matter as much to people in this country denying that is to be willfully ignorant.

Huh?

If someone is saying that "Black Lives Matter", that's the same as denying that they don't matter...

Huh?

If someone is saying that "Black Lives Matter", that's the same as denying that they don't matter...
no it's acknowledging that they do not matter as much as other lives and that's what needs to change

Of course it does. By saying "all lives matter", you make it a level playing field. That's exactly like saying they matter as much as other lives...

Huh?

no it's acknowledging that they do not matter as much as other lives and that's what needs to change

Of course it does. By saying "all lives matter", you make it a level playing field. That's exactly like saying they matter as much as other lives...

But it's not true.....yet

Huh?

Hey, you can't please all the people all the time.

But, more to the point, why am I supposed to believe that "black lives matter" when a piece of shit 17 year old negro blows his black girlfriend's head off because they got into an argument?

Negro Piece Of Shit Murders Girlfriend

If the coloreds don't care about "black lives", why the fuck should anyone else?

Huh?

But, more to the point, why am I supposed to believe that "black lives matter" when a piece of shit 17 year old negro blows his black girlfriend's head off because they got into an argument?

If the coloreds don't care about "black lives", why the fuck should anyone else?

White people kill each other too so you must not think that white lives matter either

Huh?

White people kill each other too so you must not think that white lives matter either

You'd have a point if I was rioting and looting while chanting "BLACK LIVES MATTER", but I don't do that.

If the riotous vermin whining about "black lives matter" want me to believe that, they'd damn well better be prepared they believe it themselves...

Huh?

You'd have a point if I was rioting and looting while chanting "BLACK LIVES MATTER", but I don't do that.

If the riotous vermin whining about "black lives matter" want me to believe that, they'd damn well better be prepared they believe it themselves...

I still have a point.

now you're moving the goal posts.

Huh?

I still have a point.

now you're moving the goal posts.

No, I'm not. If negroes don't give a fuck about "black lives", why should I?

Forum List

Back