For Once And For All...

maxresdefault.jpg

Sadly, there are ignorant dipshits in this country who will simply accept this as the new norm and, as such, will go out of their way to rationalize it...
I'll wait until all the evidence is in and not jump to conclusions like you
If only the BLM people would do the same when a black person is shot by a cop.

When it's all on video there is no need to wait.

So get the video of this woman being shot and let's look at it.

Sadly, there are ignorant dipshits in this country who will simply accept this as the new norm and, as such, will go out of their way to rationalize it...

Some negro piece of shit murdered this young mother because she had the gall to suggest that black lives didn't mean more than the lives of anyone else. And you know what? She was 100% correct.

A regular customer of mine; a lovely young black woman, had her head blown off the other night. You know why? Because her negro-monkey boyfriend didn't like the fact that she wanted him to be with her that evening instead of him going to visit one of his negro-monkey friends.

Negro-monkey lives don't matter worth a fuck...

ALLEGEDLY

look it up.

She said ALL LIVES MATTER......and walked up a ways only to be ambushed and murdered by people chanting Black Lives Matter......

That baby there now has NO MOTHER........because of nimrods like you GASLIGHTING the country.........

Your side constantly says we need to watch what we say as it might call violence as you look the other way when your BS causes this.
The article you quoted used the word "allegedly"
Spin your BS.........put the blindfold back on and carry on.

I SAY BLUE LIVES MATTER.......are you OFFENDED.........I don't give a damn ......I have ZERO RESPECT to a movement that has cost so many their lives and caused so much damage to the country.........to politicians and media feeding the fire and GO WHY DOES IT BURN.

I don't get offended by that.

Tell you what if you are going to tell me what I said USE THE FUCKING QUOTE FUNCTION. That way you can't make shit up.

Go fuck yourself...........BLM....is now Burn Loot Murder.........you destroy the nation and act like terrorists and demand us respect the fucking movement......as your rhetoric kills police.....then say DEFUND THE POLICE....

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE.........beat old ladies with a dang 2 x 4 for saying please leave my store alone.

Up yours and your dang movement............past time to call in the national guard and end this BS.

The DNC is using the violence for politics to cause CHAOS.....they love that shit ...and why the DNC needs to be voted into oblivion until the JFK types take it back.

you are completely unhinged.

I'm not a democrat haven't voted for a democrat in almost 20 years
I'm not a republican haven't voted for a republican in almost 20 years

Unlike you I am not an emotional knee jerk idiot and I actually try to put things in historical context and apply sociology and psychology to the situation so that I can gave a full well rounded grasp of not just the moment but everything that led up to it.

But of course you're ignorant of all that preferring to react in the heat of the moment rather than to respond with anything remotely close to even a moderate level of comprehension.

Anyone with information about the people in the photos is asked to call the IMPD Homicide Office at 317-327-3475 or Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana at 317-262-TIPS.
Doty Whitaker was walking by the canal in Indianapolis after a Fourth of July celebration with her fiance and two friends when they were approached by a group of people saying that “Black Lives Matter.” Someone in the group had allegedly used the word “n-gga” speaking to their friends in a non-disparaging way, which the BLM supporters took offense to.

I don't give a damn.............Respect is earned............BLM has ZERO RESPECT FROM ME.

They have used it to destroy shit all over the country.

Let me be CRYSTAL CLEAR.........Any group who uses TERRORIST TACTICS for a POLITICAL GOAL is in FACT BY DEFINITION A TERRORIST.............

It will be A COLD DAY IN HELL I RESPECT THAT........

The DNC and it's BS media have been throwing gas on the fire for months...........and ignore the property damage and assassinations of police over this movement.

I don't care if you don't like what I have to say..........This BS needs to end.........and people like you gaslighting it are guilty of causing death and destruction to this country.

I don't give a damn.............Respect is earned............BLM has ZERO RESPECT FROM ME.

They have used it to destroy shit all over the country.

Let me be CRYSTAL CLEAR.........Any group who uses TERRORIST TACTICS for a POLITICAL GOAL is in FACT BY DEFINITION A TERRORIST.............

It will be A COLD DAY IN HELL I RESPECT THAT........

The DNC and it's BS media have been throwing gas on the fire for months...........and ignore the property damage and assassinations of police over this movement.

I don't care if you don't like what I have to say..........This BS needs to end.........and people like you gaslighting it are guilty of causing death and destruction to this country.

I neither support nor oppose BLM.

Unlike you I have approached the issue with a measure of clinical detachment.

I won't waste my breath with the historical, political and sociological implications of current events because you are not a person who values reason over emotion

BLM = Be Like Monkeys

The vermin scum needs to be eradicated, and with as much violence as humanly possible. Kill them all...

BS.........BLM clowns killed her because she said ALL LIVES MATTER.

So offended they killed her.

Tell me you don't see the blood and damage across this country for this movement.......that the DNC hyped the hell up.

I posted the dead police.....shot during this crap........because politicians have continued to throw gas on a fire..............Blood is on their hands.

Again......I don't give a damn what you think about my opinions on this........Welcome to how it is supposed to be in this country.......the right to offend is Freedom in a Republic.............if you are offended by me saying I have NO RESPECT for this movement when it acts like terrorists........

OH WELL.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun
  • 1.the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims:"the fight against terrorism"

Tell me you don't see the blood and damage across this country for this movement.......that the DNC hyped the hell up.

I posted the dead police.....shot during this crap........because politicians have continued to throw gas on a fire..............Blood is on their hands.

Again......I don't give a damn what you think about my opinions on this........Welcome to how it is supposed to be in this country.......the right to offend is Freedom in a Republic.............if you are offended by me saying I have NO RESPECT for this movement when it acts like terrorists........

OH WELL.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun
  • 1.the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims:"the fight against terrorism"
That's your assumption.

Was the woman's father there? It didn't say he was but he's the one who told the paper that she got shot for saying all lives matter.

Her fiance who was there had a gun, for all we know he threatened to shoot the guy they were arguing with.

There are far too many unanswered questions here to definitively state anything. But you are too emotional to reason it out.

Your mind was made up as soon as you saw the headline.

I have seen no evidence that would convince me of anything yet.

Even the news source you quoted made damn sure they used the word allegedly.

Some negro piece of shit murdered this young mother because she had the gall to suggest that black lives didn't mean more than the lives of anyone else. And you know what? She was 100% correct.

A regular customer of mine; a lovely young black woman, had her head blown off the other night. You know why? Because her negro-monkey boyfriend didn't like the fact that she wanted him to be with her that evening instead of him going to visit one of his negro-monkey friends.

Sieg Heil

Sieg Heil

Sieg Heil

you fit right in Adolph.

Sieg Heil

I'm sure the murderous monkeyfucks would enjoy knowing they have your support...

OH WELL.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun
That's your assumption.

Was the woman's father there? It didn't say he was but he's the one who told the paper that she got shot for saying all lives matter.

Her fiance who was there had a gun, for all we know he threatened to shoot the guy they were arguing with.

There are far too many unanswered questions here to definitively state anything. But you are too emotional to reason it out.

Your mind was made up as soon as you saw the headline.

I have seen no evidence that would convince me of anything yet.

Even the news source you quoted made damn sure they used the word allegedly.
I just showed the dang video where they fucking ambushed her you fing Moron.

Go play in traffic..........go look at the Peaceful BLM in Philly running over police in Pick up trucks now.

Fuck your movement.

Forum List

Back