Food shortages in the UK - Army to step in to keep supplies flowing

Where is your evidence that there is a food shortage due to Brexit or any of the other reasons you mentioned other than your own bias and speculation? Are you not aware that, while as not as severe, we are experiencing similar issues here in the United States? There are a lot of reasons for it.
Exclude all the drivers and there is nobody to shift the food. Its not complicated.

Where is your evidence that there is a food shortage due to Brexit or any of the other reasons you mentioned other than your own bias and speculation? Are you not aware that, while as not as severe, we are experiencing similar issues here in the United States? There are a lot of reasons for it.
There are many reasons for the driver shortage, but the main one is our reliance on qualified EU nationals.

Exclude all the drivers and there is nobody to shift the food. Its not complicated.

We have a labor shortage of truck drivers here in the U.S. too. It's resulting in higher gas prices and some out of stock items at the grocery stores. I went to buy a new car a couple of weeks ago, but instead of being able to leave with one that day I have to wait until September because the one I wanted isn't actually in stock at the dealership yet. It's due a massive backlog from factories being closed for months due to COVID.

You haven't explained what any of this has to do with "right wing madness."

Because Brits are on welfare and not willing to drive trucks.....
There is no unemployment under Capitalism only underpayment.

From 1978 to 2018, CEO compensation grew by 1,007.5% (940.3% under the options-realized measure), far outstripping S&P stock market growth (706.7%) and the wage growth of very high earners (339.2%). In contrast, wages for the typical worker grew by just 11.9%.

Flood a country with masses of immigrants faster than your safety nets and businesses and infrastructure can absorb the skyrocketing demands on all of them safely and watch 'Shit Happen'.

The media here is boycotting news about the Democrats' complete incompetence and irresponsibility due to their open borders and violent crime rates fiasco crashing the country. I've no doubt the British media is doing the same with their problems.

Flood a country with masses of immigrants faster than your safety nets and businesses and infrastructure can absorb the skyrocketing demands on all of them safely and watch 'Shit Happen'.

The media here is boycotting news about the Democrats' complete incompetence and irresponsibility due to their open borders and violent crime rates fiasco crashing the country. I've no doubt the British media is doing the same with their problems.
Economic solutions should always be preferred to sanctions.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Sell that to one of your welfare state rioters as they burn your cities....
Oh, have I missed something? Are our cities in the UK being burned to the ground by rioters? Only "riot" recently was a bunch of Football fans making a mess after we lost the final. Still I'm sure if you believed in "Il Trumpo", you're gullible enough to believe anything. Oh, by the way I've got a nice London bridge for sale, interested?

The 2011 riots were caused by Right Wing Conservative "government" cuts to local authority budgets social and youth services

and the police

"Annual figures which use March as a snapshot have been published for decades and those show that 2018 saw the lowest number of police officers since 1981.
Numbers of police community support officers (PCSOs), who patrol the streets, have fallen by nearly 40% during this period, from 16,688 in 2010 to 10,139 in 2018.
These cuts came as part of austerity measures brought in by the Conservative and coalition governments from 2010, in an attempt to reduce the deficit."

Oh, the right wing Conservative "government" also failed to reduce the deficit, so their ideologically driven "Austerity" was a complete waste of time.

Forum List

Back