Army 'on standby' to handle food and medicines shortages in event of 'no deal' Brexit

So you are saying Mexican (Latino) Americans, Black (African) Americans, White (Dutch, German, English, Irish, etc) Americans, Native Americans, etc don't have their own cultural/national identities; they've all subsumed these into something that's uniformly "American"? If that's the case, I see no reason for Germans French, etc to subsume their individual cultural/national identities, for something tha is uniformly "European".
Basically, yes. Of course, it may be that some of them have preserved their ethnic identity, but clearly the vast majority don't want to create German States of America or Irish States or Ghana States etc. Maybe some of the Natives do, but their number as a whole is quite insignificant.

A separate place here the Lations have. It may be that their number and growing influence may lead to formation of a separate Latino American cluster. I don't know. The time will show.

Basically, yes. Of course, it may be that some of them have preserved their ethnic identity, but clearly the vast majority don't want to create German States of America or Irish States or Ghana States etc. Maybe some of the Natives do, but their number as a whole is quite insignificant.

A separate place here the Lations have. It may be that their number and growing influence may lead to formation of a separate Latino American cluster. I don't know. The time will show.
What makes you think that, for example, French want to creat a french state of Europe? The EU is basically following the USA, in an "e pluribus unum" fashion. I agree that the nations of Europe have been around a lot longer than the US so attitudes are more "entrenched" but the EU project is new and hopefully in time, Germans, French etc may come to identify as Europeans.

What makes you think that, for example, French want to creat a french state of Europe? The EU is basically following the USA, in an "e pluribus unum" fashion. I agree that the nations of Europe have been around a lot longer than the US so attitudes are more "entrenched" but the EU project is new and hopefully in time, Germans, French etc may come to identify as Europeans.
Actually, the French in Europe already have this state.

Well, the time will show what the European project will look like in the future. At this point, I think that a common trade area with a common travel area (with some restrictions) are better solutions than a form of a pan-European federation.

A state IN Europe, not a Europe that is all French, (last time they tried that ended at Waterloo in 1815). :)
Yes, a state in Europe, that is what I said. Though, I think that some form of a Franco-German alliance will dominate a possible federation.

Forum List

Back