Cartoon in a German magazine, 1932 The white minority in the Paris zoo in 100 years

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
1932. Cartoon in a German magazine: "France in 100 years. The last non-colored Frenchmen are the main attraction of the Paris zoo."
A hundred years ago Germans were more clever as today.The Germans were right, but they didn't get very far either. True, the Germans have more Turks and Arabs, but they also have N-words.
For what 'people of color' will decide to do with the white minority take a look to South Africa

1627342941_2021-07-27-01.40.02.jpg

I ain't too worried, I mean they're people after all.

A very very very intolerant people.
Just try to survive as a lone non-black somewhere in rural Africa.
At best you'll be raped and robbed through the first day, at worst murdered within the first hour.
And probably eaten.

1932. Cartoon in a German magazine: "France in 100 years. The last non-colored Frenchmen are the main attraction of the Paris zoo."
A hundred years ago Germans were more clever as today.The Germans were right, but they didn't get very far either. True, the Germans have more Turks and Arabs, but they also have N-words.
For what 'people of color' will decide to do with the white minority take a look to South Africa

That could also apply to pretty much any European country now, as well as the US.

At best you'll be raped and robbed through the first day, at worst murdered within the first hour.
And probably eaten.
And you know this because you have spent so much time in rural Africa? How long? Where? You would think that there would be more news from the millions of expatriates living in Africa if they are being eaten every day.

Seriously.

I may be mistaken (of course), but I think that this world has historically had a majority of people of color.

People without color were centered in what we call Europe.

Then some guy sailed the blue in 1492, so the people without color went around taking over what we today call Latin America and Africa and most of Asia.

This is 2021.

People of color now seem to be taking over what we call the United States and Europe.

By the middle of this century, demographers tell us people of color will be the majority in the United States. Europe is also changing fast, but no one knows when people of color will be the majority (although some demographers predict that someday at least 25% of the people in Europe will be of sub-Saharan African ancestry).

A very very very intolerant people.
And probably eaten.

Get some help you crazy fuck.

And you know this because you have spent so much time in rural Africa? How long? Where? You would think that there would be more news from the millions of expatriates living in Africa if they are being eaten every day.

LOL

Except SA and probably Kenya Africa hasn't much american expats.

Seriously.

I may be mistaken (of course), but I think that this world has historically had a majority of people of color.

People without color were centered in what we call Europe.

Then some guy sailed the blue in 1492, so the people without color went around taking over what we today call Latin America and Africa and most of Asia.

This is 2021.

People of color now seem to be taking over what we call the United States and Europe.

By the middle of this century, demographers tell us people of color will be the majority in the United States. Europe is also changing fast, but no one knows when people of color will be the majority (although some demographers predict that someday at least 25% of the people in Europe will be of sub-Saharan African ancestry).

White peoples shall be more proud of our great history and don't let us disappear

59757402z.jpg

White peoples shall be more proud of our great history and don't let us disappear

59757402z.jpg
I have no doubt whatsoever that there are many African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans who are very grateful to European Americans for their accomplishments and wish that European Americans could remain the majority in the United States of America.

I have no doubt whatsoever that there are many African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans who are very grateful to European Americans for their accomplishments and wish that European Americans could remain the majority in the United States of America.

Indeed BLM & Co were very grateful

LOL

Except SA and probably Kenya Africa hasn't much american expats.
Got some stats on that? You're pulling shit out of your ass in a woefully lame attempt at justifying your spineless racism.

Its called Cultural enrichment bigots!

sjjsjsjse.jpeg

Forum List

Back