First they complained about the makeup of the commission.........

Nope.
You are operating with what the Trump Administration. referred to as "alternative facts."
The peaceful protesters that day have never been an issue.
Only the violent ones that Trump sent to The Capitol.
Ashley Babbitt got shot to death by Capitol Police after she illegally broke into The Capitol Building by Capitol Police who believed she posed a lethal threat to them.
I don't know who told you that if sworn testimony doesn't have cross examination it is just "heresay" but that is not the case.
The reality is that the "heresay" is what you hear coming from anybody disagreeing with or trying to refute sworn testimony without being sworn in themselves.
And finally, nobody "shot down" any witness testimony.
Quite the contrary.
All Huchinson said (under oath) was that somebody told her the incident happened.
So far no one has given sworn testimony saying that no, nobody told her that.
And it's not going to happen either.

So maybe you can do a little research and educate yourself on what exactly a fact actually is....before you make a fool of yourself again?
Huchinson said somebody told her what happened. That's hearsay which would be challenged in a real court of law by the defendant who, in this case, is not allowed to call his own witnesses. You are the one that needs educating, you seem ignorant about what a real hearing is supposed to accomplish. This 'hearing' is not delving deeply into all the facts and players that day, only the ones that may help smear Trump enough to have him disqualified from running. Why are they not questioning Ray Epps who can be seen telling them to breech the Capitol? Why is he not in jail? What about the other instigator John Sullivan who can also be seen on video urging people to riot? No, they don't want you to know or see any of that so they can brainwash you even more as you happily comply because of your hatred of Trump.

Did President Trump tell the crowd to demonstrate peacefully and patriotically?
He said......1:01 " I KNOW that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol to Peacefully and Patriotically make your voices heard."

He specifically Did NOT tell them to march Peacefully and Patriotically, he said he KNEW they would.

He LIED.
You want to claim this as some kind of positive evidence, when in FACT it is a BIG LIE.

Another Big Lie.

Did trump say......

"I want you to..." or

"I know you will...."

Big difference for those that understand the Language.

He said......1:01 " I KNOW that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol to Peacefully and Patriotically make your voices heard."

He specifically Did NOT tell them to march Peacefully and Patriotically, he said he KNEW they would.

He LIED.
You want to claim this as some kind of positive evidence, when in FACT it is a BIG LIE.

Another Big Lie.

Did trump say......

"I want you to..." or

"I know you will...."

Get the fuck out of here with that chicken shit. You weak small little cocksucker.

Why are they not questioning Ray Epps who can be seen telling them to breech the Capitol? Why is he not in jail?
Epps is a trump supporter.
Many trump supporters were talking to each other that day.
Why is Epps your target?
Many other trump supporters idiots were doing what Epps did and they aren't in jail either.
Again, why is Epps your target?

LOOOLLOOLLLOLL. ...... I know, something about the FBI.

He LIED.

Another Big Lie.

Did trump say......

"I want you to..." or

"I know you will...."

Actually he did say he knew they would be peaceful no matter how you attempt to twist the language.

Epps is a trump supporter.
Many trump supporters were talking to each other that day.
Why is Epps your target?
Many other trump supporters idiots were doing what Epps did and they aren't in jail either.
Again, why is Epps your target?

LOOOLLOOLLLOLL. ...... I know, something about the FBI.
Trump supporters outed Epps as a FED on the spot in that video.

The people pushing the barriers do not look like any of the Trump supporters as well.

Last edited:
Actually he did say he knew they would be peaceful no matter how you attempt to twist the language.
I know what trump said.
You quit twisting the words.

Right now, at this moment,
I'm saying.... "I know you will be honest"
but in reality, you will lie again.

Not twisting words at all.

Trump NEVER told them to march Peacefully and Patriotically.
If so, you would be able to show the clip.

I know what trump said.
You quit twisting the words.

Right now, at this moment,
I'm saying.... "I know you will be honest"
but in reality, you will lie again.

Not twisting words at all.

Trump NEVER told them to march Peacefully and Patriotically.
If so, you would be able to show the clip.
Yes we all know what trump said, he said he knew that they would be peaceful. You even posted his words. The difference is, you are lying about what he meant. Therefore you are twisting his words to mean what you want them to mean.

Neither did Trump, 'Duh.'
Awesome, that is the best and most thoughtful answer you have ever given
Good job.
Yes we all know what trump said, he said he knew that they would be peaceful. You even posted his words. The difference is, you are lying about what he meant. Therefore you are twisting his words to mean what you want them to mean.
Now, this ^^^^^. is you spinning the words and accusing me of spinning, when in FACT I quoted trump word for word.
You ^^^^^ are doing the typical, this is what he meant to say.

Fuck you.

187 minutes he sat on his ass watching FNC while these MAGATS rooted in our nation's Capitol Building and he never lifted a finger to send them any kind of message to disperse.

"Peacefully and patriotically"
WINK, WINK

He knew he was inciting violence.
And you know it too.
Just stop apologizing for this idiot and admit it.
You don't care!

187 minutes he sat on his ass watching FNC while these MAGATS rooted in our nation's Capitol Building and he never lifted a finger to send them any kind of message to disperse.

"Peacefully and patriotically"
WINK, WINK

He knew he was inciting violence.
And you know it too.
Just stop apologizing for this idiot and admit it.
You don't care!
Democrats told police to stand down for an entire summer of 2020 while rioters destroyed businesses of hard-working citizens. Fuck you.

Forum List

Back