*Dang Taco Benders of Mexico: (They Be So Good!)*

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
1. Jill is neck deep in stupid.
2. One way to piss off an entire race is to clump them in a racist expression.
3. She did that!
4. And it couldn't of happened to a more worthy tramp.
5. It would be more fun if the democrats were not such an easy target.
6. READ:

7. SAMPLE:

"First lady Jill Biden apologized Tuesday after she said during a San Antonio speech that the Latino community was “as unique as the breakfast tacos” in the city."

8. So tasty, so Bidenesque.
9. I like my, *Street Taco Benders*!
10. This shit writes itself.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
To Jill, a 'messkin' is something that cleans the pool or makes sandwiches for the crackhead when he visits with his latest whore.

If you can find her doctoral dissertation online, it's worth a read. OMG what a dumb mother fucker. "Three quarters of the students will be hispanic (tacos), one quarter will be black and the balance will be white and asian..."

You can't be serious.

*SPOILER ALERT* - reading that kind of inane shit may cause sensitive viewers to claw their eyes out with a leaf rake.

1. Jill is neck deep in stupid.
2. One way to piss off an entire race is to clump them in a racist expression.
3. She did that!
4. And it couldn't of happened to a more worthy tramp.
5. It would be more fun if the democrats were not such an easy target.
6. READ:

7. SAMPLE:

"First lady Jill Biden apologized Tuesday after she said during a San Antonio speech that the Latino community was “as unique as the breakfast tacos” in the city."

8. So tasty, so Bidenesque.
9. I like my, *Street Taco Benders*!
10. This shit writes itself.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The left's response to this latest racist rant from a Biden is "yes, Jill Biden is a racist, but she's not that racist, and tacos are really good!"

LOL

First of all Jill... what the fuck is a breakfast Taco?... I've had breakfast burrito's before but what is in a breakfast Taco and where do they sell them?....
Fucking out of touch family of crooks....

Seriously, Is this all you got to complain about... There are multiple threads on this...

This Admin must be very successful if they can only complain about tacos
Its just so enlightening on the attitude of the Biden crooked racist cult family that we must discuss it....

Seriously, Is this all you got to complain about... There are multiple threads on this...

I guess we are striking a nerve.....

Sorry bout that,

1. We are just laughing at Jill Biden.
2. Its really funny!
3. Might as well laugh too, these are golden nuggets that will never come this way again.
4. How do you like your tacos bent?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

First of all Jill... what the fuck is a breakfast Taco?... I've had breakfast burrito's before but what is in a breakfast Taco and where do they sell them?....
Fucking out of touch family of crooks....

Breakfast tacos are very popular now.

1657723657759.png

Throw a little Chorizo in for flavor...

This is just a diversion. The real Biden disaster is the 9.1% inflation, the open border, the fentanyl trafficking, the war he started in Europe, and the economy he destroyed here. Jill's racism is just something to illustrate what utter pieces of shit both Bidens are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back