9.1 CPI!! When was the last time???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
In June, the Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers rose 1.3 percent, seasonally adjusted, and rose 9.1 percent over the last 12 months, not seasonally adjusted.
Look at this chart.. nearly 40% increase in energy.
Gas prices:
Why gas prices are 100% higher today than on
1/20/21...$2.379/gallon.Jan 20, 2021
7/11/22...$4.646/gallon or $2.267 INCREASE in 16 months or 95.3%!!!
Pure total stupidity on the part of Biden and his supporters!
Weekly U.S. Regular All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon)

And guess what ? Biden is now in middle east to BEG for more oil!
From the Guy who said:
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

How stupid is that to DISCOURAGE oil exploration AND to threaten to “we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives. What kind of future would anyone in that industry see? Get it while you can NOW!

inflation071322.png

ain't good. I realize you're partisan, but in 78-81 gas prices shot up, but then stabilized, when last year they skyrocketed even higher, in constant dollars.

I'm not sure that the Fed can do anything about that, and I'm not sure how the global demand and supply can be altered ... unless there's a real bad global recession

Thing is America won't want to go through the pain it will take to reign-in inflation.

You watch, the fed will ease when everything but the service industry slows down due to higher interest rates.

The fed needs to go full bore with rate hikes ALONG with Congress putting in austerity measures as far as the printing of money goes.....The whole of the federal .gov needs a haircut and I'm talking a crew-cut.

Blah, fat chance of that happening....The Uniparty loves spending money we don't have.....No fed largess, no PAC donations, it's as simple as that and most Americans are just as complicit in allowing it.

I don't see a deep recession till next year then it will be "Katy bar the door" for some time to come.....I'm talking well past 2024. I think the time will soon be upon us when we will be looking at 9.1 as "the good old days".

We really need someone like Rand Paul as "El Hefe For Life". ;)

ain't good. I realize you're partisan, but in 78-81 gas prices shot up, but then stabilized, when last year they skyrocketed even higher, in constant dollars.

I'm not sure that the Fed can do anything about that, and I'm not sure how the global demand and supply can be altered ... unless there's a real bad global recession

Why would our own gas and oil consumption be dependent on global supply and demand?

Do we not have enough gas and oil to supply our own needs?

And if we don't why would that be?

In June, the Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers rose 1.3 percent, seasonally adjusted, and rose 9.1 percent over the last 12 months, not seasonally adjusted.
Gas prices:
Weekly U.S. Regular All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon)

From the Guy who said:
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

How stupid is that to DISCOURAGE oil exploration AND to threaten to “we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives. What kind of future would anyone in that industry see? Get it while you can NOW!

View attachment 669710

THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING.

Gas prices are high because OPEC refuses to raise production back to pre-pandemic levels. Trump approved this production rate back in December of 2020.

Biden has done nothing to discourage drilling in the USA, despite the lies you've been fed, but keep on promoting disinformation and lies. It shows YOUR true agenda.

Gas prices are high because OPEC refuses to raise production back to pre-pandemic levels. Trump approved this production rate back in December of 2020.

Biden has done nothing to discourage drilling in the USA, despite the lies you've been fed, but keep on promoting disinformation and lies. It shows YOUR true agenda.
Imagine defanging the extremists in power. That would make us all live better. Yo breeders stop getting married you friggin suckers!

So when an industry gets the following GUARANTEE.... from the president of the USA
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

who further more states totally unequivocally...

Joe Biden told supporters at a town hall in New Hampshire Sunday that he wants to jail fossil fuel executives

• 'Put them in jail. I'm not joking about this,' Biden said

AND you call me a LIAR????... you wrote..." despite the lies you've been fed,"
How can the above totally documented statements be a lie? Biden said them!

Now if you work and the industry you work in was told by the President of the USA he was working to eliminate YOUR industry... or put your bosses in jail.. you'd be looking for another job! What would be the future for that industry? Who would replace you KNOWING that their future salaries will be "rid of" and your bosses put in jail? What kind of future is that? What kind of salary would your replacement demand? Now multiple that effect by an Industry supports 9.8 million jobs
or 5.6 percent of total U.S. employment, according to PwC. How many jobs has the oil and natural gas industry created?

What a totally dumb ass position by Biden!

Last edited:
welcome to joey xiden ans the dembots America…leftist policies do two things, make americans poorer. and oppressed

Gas prices:

From the Guy who said:

View attachment 669710

Not to worry. It's only transitory. The CPI will be back down in the 8's and maybe even the high 7's next time and they will be telling us how good things are going.

Wake up to reality. Biden, your lord and savior, has screamed at the oil industry that he was going to put them out of business. Why in the hell should these companies work with or even trust a clueless president. Why take the chance and invest millions or billions on new drilling when the jerk in charge will surely pull the rug out, shut them down, the first chance he gets? I applaud them all for telling Biden we are not falling for your bait and switch and he should go to hell.

Not to worry. It's only transitory. The CPI will be back down in the 8's and maybe even the high 7's next time and they will be telling us how good things are going.

When Biden said..."I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
Biden was obviously ignorant of these FACTS of fossil fuel... that he wants to get rid of!
With Over 6,000 products and counting, petroleum continues to be a crucial requirement for all consumers.
Products made from petroleum | Ranken Energy Corporation

partof6000madefromoil.png

Joe... how does the food, products,even gas get to the places that dispense them?
According to the CFS, trucks transported 71.6% or $10.4 trillion of the $14.5 trillion of the value of all goods shipped in the United States in 2017

Hmmm almost all those trucks use fossil fuels..Hey Joe you get rid of "fossil fuel" do you have enough batteries (from China by the way) ..Data as of February 1, 2021. China is by far the leader in the battery race with nearly 80% of global Li-ion manufacturing capacity. Mapped: EV Battery Manufacturing Capacity, by Region

So... Joe are you guaranteeing to get rid of fossil fuel so 80% of world's supply of batteries come from hmmmm these people?

Hunter Biden was paid millions by Chinese state-linked energy firm, Washington Post report finds​

Gas prices:

From the Guy who said:

View attachment 669710

Here's the lie the administration told last year. They bought their own lie, and then did NOTHING to address inflation over the past year.

These people need to be removed from power and prosecuted.

Thing is America won't want to go through the pain it will take to reign-in inflation.
The poison pill of inflation is automatic COLAs for nearly every federal program. We need to suspend or severely reduce them in any year that we run a budget deficit.

Here's the lie the administration told last year. They bought their own lie, and then did NOTHING to address inflation over the past year.

These people need to be removed from power and prosecuted.

What is such an indictment of ignorance on the part of Biden and his uninformed supporters when Biden said:
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” is this:
About 36% of U.S. primary energy supply comes from oil, and 75% of the oil used in the U.S. is for transportation, a sector 95% dependent on oil. This “black gold” dominance is no accident. Petroleum is the world's most powerful fuel, now supplying a leading 33% of the world's energy.
Is there then any doubt that with 95% of transportation dependent on oil, there is a reaction at the gas pump?
Biden wants to destroy fossil fuels. Means oil companies won't spend any money on future oil exploration. Which means
current oil production prices increase, which means refineries prices increase, gas prices to stations increase and this is the
results: 94.4% increase from Biden's beginning.
1657731488605.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 11.51.49 AM.png

Forum List

Back