First they complained about the makeup of the commission.........

We know that some of those who invaded were Feds trying to instigate. I already posted a video showing the protestors calling out Epps as a Fed for telling people for 2 days to invade the Capitol. Why is he not in jail? Answer, because because he was there to instigate.
Hearsay ^^^^^^^.
Epps didn't commit a crime, now did he. LOLLOOLLOL

We know that some of those who invaded were Feds trying to instigate.

You spelled "Investigate" incorrectly.

And that, moron, was NEVER part of this thread.

Trump NEVER told them to march Peacefully and Patriotically.
He said he knew they would, which turned out to be FALSE.
That omission certainly does't mean he told them to be violent.

But his other words that day ( also NOT part of this thread) certainly did, and you know it.
So, because Trump said he knew they would be peaceful constitutes a lie? You're really grasping at straws here. Now you want to go on to 'other words' when I completely obliterated your little made up scenario.

Hearsay ^^^^^^^.
Epps didn't commit a crime, now did he. LOLLOOLLOL

We know that some of those who invaded were Feds trying to instigate.

You spelled "Investigate" incorrectly.
Epps urged them to breech the capitol. I provided the video. Here you go again spinning, twisting and lying. And no, I meant 'INSTIGATE' you dumb idiot.

Neither, just fevered 'logic' from your highly estimable intellect. We know that some of those who invaded were Feds trying to instigate. I already posted a video showing the protestors calling out Epps as a Fed for telling people for 2 days to invade the Capitol. Why is he not in jail? Answer, because because he was there to instigate.
Whacky conspiracy theory much?
You have ZERO evidence to support any of this zaniness.
We already know these insurgent terrorists (that you conveniently call "protesters") are off their rockers anyway so if they were out there accusing Epps of being a "fed" there is no credibility in that.
It certainly does not establish a fact!
These are people by the way who also chose to believe THE BIG LIE Trump told in spite of overwhelming EVIDENCE of no election fraud.

These misfit morons have no credibility.

Not even a lowlife like Trump wants to be associated with them.

That is why his defense is to distance himself from them.

Whacky conspiracy theory much?
You have ZERO evidence to support any of this zaniness.
We already know these insurgent terrorists (that you conveniently call "protesters") are off their rockers anyway so if they were out there accusing Epps of being a "fed" there is no credibility in that.
It certainly does not establish a fact!
These are people by the way who also chose to believe THE BIG LIE Trump told in spite of overwhelming EVIDENCE of no election fraud.

These misfit morons have no credibility.

Not even a lowlife like Trump wants to be associated with them.

That is why his defense is to distance himself from them.
You're the one with the whacky conspiracy. You have ZERO evidence that Trump told them to do anything violent. Watch the video, I'm not the only one calling Epps a Fed. Hey, MM you can stop now, we know you have a fatal case of TDS.

If a state “certified” an election result despite election fraud that succeeded in deciding which candidate had won, would that certification have been binding?

I agree that Vice President Pence had no right to overturn any election. Of course, that’s beside the point. He wasn’t asked to overturn an “election.” He was asked to decline certification of a possibly stolen election. (Absent sufficient evidence for that claim, as I’ve said many times, I maintain Pence was right and duty-bound to refuse the request. Honorable man, that Pence.)

You leftarded morons still deny that there was any election fraud at all. And you worship at the shit-stained feet of the old racist Alzheimer victim, Joe “10% for the big guy” Brandon. Vote out all of the corrupt Democraps as soon as possible.

There were more than 200 court cases for election fraud where people were charged and found guilty, but NONE of these cases involved more than one or two votes, as in voting twice. And they were caught, hence the charges, and convictions.

There was no "possibility of a stolen election". NONE. Trump lied to you, and all of his aides, advisors and lawyers KNEW he lost and they didn't care. They lied to everyone and sold the lie of the fake election.

Stop being a gullible fool and realize you were conned.

You're the one with the whacky conspiracy. You have ZERO evidence that Trump told them to do anything violent. Watch the video, I'm not the only one calling Epps a Fed. Hey, MM you can stop now, we know you have a fatal case of TDS.

Lord but you're deranged. We have multiple witnesses saying that Trump knew they were heavily armed, and he riled them up and sent them to the Capitol anyway. "They're not here to hurt ME", he said. Who were they there to hurt Mr. President?

Lord but you're deranged. We have multiple witnesses saying that Trump knew they were heavily armed, and he riled them up and sent them to the Capitol anyway. "They're not here to hurt ME", he said. Who were they there to hurt Mr. President?
Did Trump tell them to commit violence......NO!! Did anyone have a firearm at the capitol? ......NO!! The hearsay testimony says Trump said they were not there to hurt him when they told him he would be in danger....IF you believe that fake committee. They were there to hurt no one. The only one hurt was an unarmed woman shot by the only armed group that day......The Capitol police and, she was shot by a known firearm mishandler. Go back home, you're out of your league here.

Did Trump tell them to commit violence......NO!! Did anyone have a firearm at the capitol? ......NO!! The hearsay testimony says Trump said they were not there to hurt him when they told him he would be in danger....IF you believe that fake committee. They were there to hurt no one. The only one hurt was an unarmed woman shot by the only armed group that day......The Capitol police and, she was shot by a known firearm mishandler. Go back home, you're out of your league here.

Whether YOU believe it or not is irrelevant. It is what the evidence shows happened.

You can howl at the moon until the end of time, but Trump is finished, and will be going to jail after all is said and done.

Whether YOU believe it or not is irrelevant. It is what the evidence shows happened.

You can howl at the moon until the end of time, but Trump is finished, and will be going to jail after all is said and done.
Show the evidence that Trump told anyone to commit violence. The video mostly shows a bunch of idiots running around the capitol making fools of themselves. No one had firearms and the cops let a lot of them walk in. The idiot who shot and killed an unarmed woman should be in jail for manslaughter at the least. You can spit dragon-fire at the moon all you want but Trump will never go to jail and will be re-elected in 2024. The Democrat Party will be in the minority for decades to come after this clusterfuck Biden.

Show the evidence that Trump told anyone to commit violence. The video mostly shows a bunch of idiots running around the capitol making fools of themselves. No one had firearms and the cops let a lot of them walk in. The idiot who shot and killed an unarmed woman should be in jail for manslaughter at the least. You can spit dragon-fire at the moon all you want but Trump will never go to jail and will be re-elected in 2024. The Democrat Party will be in the minority for decades to come after this clusterfuck Biden.
Why do you hate cops?

Trump Derangement Syndrome =
An true love of one's country.
A sincere loathing of loudmouth tyrants.

There were more than 200 court cases for election fraud where people were charged and found guilty, but NONE of these cases involved more than one or two votes, as in voting twice. And they were caught, hence the charges, and convictions.

There was no "possibility of a stolen election". NONE. Trump lied to you, and all of his aides, advisors and lawyers KNEW he lost and they didn't care. They lied to everyone and sold the lie of the fake election.

Stop being a gullible fool and realize you were conned.
Of course there is a possibility. Court cases which got tossed before any evidentiary hearings aren’t persuasive. And that’s every single one. (That may have been legally proper. The quality of the pleadings or other procedural deficits might have made the dismissals deserved. But that still results in zero evidentiary hearings.)

Unlike you clowns, I have often conceded the possibility that there was no successful theft. In fact, what I have said is that I’ve seen no evidence which confirms that the theft efforts succeeded in altering the Electoral tally of any State.

The claim that “Trump lied” remains utterly unsupported.

The REASON is that the Chair SELECTS the members to serve on it.

McCarthy refused to participate in a bipartisan committee so this is the result

The Chair 99% of the time takes those the minority leader sends to the committee.

Here they didn't and they got a 1 sided show trial.

One of the members nominated, Jordan is under supeona but is ignoring it because he's not man enough to show up & testify.

All he can do is run his big mouth. Too bad Jordan's chickenshit ass can't back up his bulldog mouth.

By attending the Dem dog and pony show?

Fuck them. and also, fuck you.

By attending the Dem dog and pony show?

Fuck them. and also, fuck you.
Want to address the fact the Gym Shorts Jordan won't comply with the supeona to defend his ass buddy Trump & explain his side of it?

Don't have a defense? Thought so.

Forum List

Back