Finland's leaders announce intention to join NATO and say the country must apply for membership 'without delay' in wake of "russia"'s Ukraine invasion

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Great Pootler´s achievement, thank you Mr Pootler ! It will change power balance in Northern Europe forever !
Finland's army is large. 280,000 soldiers. +900,000 reserve strength
Finland has one of the most impressive military organization (according to its size) of any country in Europe. If just the other Nordic countries were organized as well, then it would be suicide for anyone to attack. Hopefully, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden can improve by learning from Finland.

Finland's leaders announce intention to join NATO and say the country must apply for membership 'without delay' in wake of Golden Horde´s Ukraine invasion

1652342670698.png

I don't
I dont see the Russians as enemies they're just competitors who just happen to be defending thier country from an aggressive totalitarian globalist west

Joe Biden not elected to power

Biden is retarded Hitler

And btw ...Hitler was elected

I dont see the Russians as enemies
you see them as the lovers. its ok for your kind. still Nigeria with snow without chances

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

I don't
I dont see the Russians as enemies they're just competitors who just happen to be defending thier country from an aggressive totalitarian globalist west

Biden is retarded Hitler

Defending what?

They invaded.. They invaded Georgia, Crimea & Dombas... Only an idiot would believe there propaganda at this stage...

That globalism is how we help smaller nations defend larger bully nations..

If you are anti globalism then take your smart phone out of your pocket and destroy it... That smart phone (or any mobile phone) is the product of globalisation. This is the iphone below but it could be your car or any other technology device..

1652345471906.png

So what ever device you are posting on, please destroy it and stop supporting globalisation..

Defending what?

They invaded.. They invaded Georgia, Crimea & Dombas... Only an idiot would believe there propaganda at this stage...

That globalism is how we help smaller nations defend larger bully nations..

If you are anti globalism then take your smart phone out of your pocket and destroy it... That smart phone (or any mobile phone) is the product of globalisation. This is the iphone below but it could be your car or any other technology device..

View attachment 643561

So what ever device you are posting on, please destroy it and stop supporting globalisation..
Now thats fucking retarded

I don't

Biden is retarded Hitler

There is no EU or US aggression against russia

Thats just putin paranoia assuming even he believes it

Now thats fucking retarded
You said you don't like globalisation then stop using stuff that comes from it...

You are being a hypocrite, by the way the vaccine was a massive globalisation effort too..

Globalisation is solving things as a globe, you seem to want to reap the benefits and then complain about the costs...

If you want to complain about the costs then stop supporting it.. You can bitch and complain about or you can stop using the products that come from globalisation..
'Made in America' means that is were the finished product came from not the components..

If you want to actually want to make Globalisation fairer and more serving the citizens rather than the corporations then look at TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership)... This was the killer for China's influence...

There is no EU or US aggression against russia

Thats just putin paranoia assuming even he believes it
Honestly I think EU and US are playing this conflict very well... They didn't start but they are finishing it without a single NATO soldier firing a shot...

They have really exposed Russia's weakness and shown if you can get the world together we can stop almost any despot dictator.. If they can get China on board then this will be finished by the end of the year..

you see them as the lovers. its ok for your kind. still Nigeria with snow without chances

View attachment 643560
So Ukraine has borders, language and culture but the United States does not. All of these politicians together on this issue means a lot of corruption in D.C. 40 billion dollars for more inflation and Russia with nukes.

Honestly I think EU and US are playing this conflict very well... They didn't start but they are finishing it without a single NATO soldier firing a shot...

They have really exposed Russia's weakness and shown if you can get the world together we can stop almost any despot dictator.. If they can get China on board then this will be finished by the end of the year..
Who wants this war to end? Americans do. Ukrainians and Russians do. Europeans do. Chinese do.

Who wants this war to continue? The leadership of the USA, NATO, and EU…and of course the war profiteers in the west.

ivan, how many hours do you need to suck pootler´s dick daily ?

View attachment 643559
Naturally, the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America nor, for that matter, in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship. … [V]oice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.”

Naturally, the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America nor, for that matter, in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship. … [V]oice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.”
how many times you must suck your boss pootler´s dick daily ? ivan ?

Forum List

Back