Finland BECOMES ONE OF THE FREE WORLD LEADERS : If Ukraine had been a NATO member, there would not be a war in the country now, Sanna Marin said

Schooled? Giptard, you just repeated Russian propaganda narratives.
Lol. You spout USG propaganda yet don’t know it. I on the other hand I don’t consume Russian media, so your stupid opinion is just that stupid.

I am trying to figure out whether you are just another in a long line of Russian trolls, or if you are really just this stupid. I'll go with the latter, for now.
Russian troll? Im a superior American, not some loser commie. You think i support stupid ass Russia? :cuckoo:

behave like a man, not like a Vatnik Ivan (sex slave of all Muslims )

287186_original.jpg
BRO!!!!! LEARN HOW TO QUOTE!!!! How god damn stupid ARE you? Christ almighty!

Lol. You spout USG propaganda yet don’t know it. I on the other hand I don’t consume Russian media, so your stupid opinion is just that stupid.
I don't know what you 'consume', but considering what you are posting here you consume crap.

The Russian was talking about another flight

But he couldn't help but include a lie in his post, either to natural ignorance or natural inclination to a lie. Ukraine admitted the downing and paid compensations.
Okay, there were payments made it turns out, ex gratia (in other words they didn't admit their guilt anyway) but what stuck in everybody's memory was the phrase Kuchma uttered: "Don't make a tragedy out of this thing."

Okay, there were payments made it turns out, ex gratia (in other words they didn't admit their guilt anyway) but what stuck in everybody's memory was the phrase Kuchma uttered: "Don't make a tragedy out of this thing."
Not going to defend Kuchma, but I wouldn't be surprised if this phrase was twisted or even made up.

They are at war because Putin wants to reestablish the Russian/Soviet empire, and Ukraine was not allowed to join NATO.
You sound like McCain in 2008 when Russia “invaded” Georgia.
“We are all Georgians today!” Mc-shit-Stain said.
Russia was supposedly going to take over the whole country and continue invading more countries….but that never happened. They had a minor incursion over their oil pipelines, and once it was settled they left. So much for “restoring the Soviet Empire”. :itsok:

Forum List

Back