Finland's leaders announce intention to join NATO and say the country must apply for membership 'without delay' in wake of "russia"'s Ukraine invasion

To avoid this war, The U.S. could have simply pledged military protection for Volodymyr Zelensky against the far-right extremists who were threatening to lynch him if he enacted the peacemaking policies he was elected president to enact.

To be clear, what we are indulging in here is entirely an act of fantasy. We are imagining what would have happened had the U.S. pledged to protect the Ukrainian government from an undemocratic violent overthrow at the hands of fascists instead of waging a horrific proxy war. In that, we are also imagining a world in which the U.S. government acts in the highest interest of all instead of working continuously to dominate the planet no matter how much madness and cruelty it inflicts upon humanity. That would be a world in which the U.S. had not been taking the steps that it has for many years to orchestrate this proxy war.

Why do you support Fascists?
1. The US and France signed the Budapest Memorandum committing to Ukraine's security if they gave up their nukes. Ukraine gave up their nukes, and the US and France reneged on their commitment to protect Ukraine. (Russia signed that Memorandum as well)

2. Zelensky was elected with a super majority, he has plenty of security. Your attempts to revise history are laughable. Russia took Crimea, then Russian separatists started shit in the Donbas region in 2014. Russia invaded to protect "ethnic Russians" and a stalemate ensued from 2014-2022 when Putin invaded Ukraine from the north, and got slaughtered. Your "nazi" boogymen are total bullshit. All Ukrainians love Zelenskyy.

3. To be clear, the Ukrainians are defending their country from a Russian invasion, period. There is a "proxy war" of Putin's choosing. Putin should have anticipated what NATOs response would be.

4. Putin is the fascist, the Ukes are freedom fighters defending their country, with the help of the rest of the world. You're on the wrong side, Putin is "Hitler" and Zelenskyy is "Churchill".

Your "they" and my "they" are probably different countries. Ever take a technical writing course?? (no pronouns!!)

Well, let's trace the lineage. I referred to litwin as dmitri and surmised that the fins would be no match for russia based on their clamoring for nato love. You came along and said prove it and my response to you was a reference to dmitri. Lol!
No technical talk for me on this board. Im too lazy for punctuation or proper name capitalization, etc.

My name is........your name.

Forum List

Back