Finally...The Truth About Jan6

What stolen election?
  • Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

• You have proven to be one of the America-hating 5th columnists. Proud?
  • 1669839789850.png

• Exhibits submitted for the defense of moderator decisions:

You gotta admit good poster Skye.....there is no better way to camouflage one's 'false flag op'.....than letting one of your most visible leaders take-for-the-team a 20yr felony conviction.

NOW......that's being authentic!
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

• 1669839789850.png

wow

so they have moved this great thread to Conspiracy too?

they are moving all threads that speak the truth and are pro Conservative to Conspiracy or badlands

what's going on in this forum?

This forum who used to be fair .....is becoming hard Left as we speak.

too bad too sad

Perfect! Everything you just wrote represents America, too. The board, in the hands of certain individuals, shows the very same stain of censorship that is dooming America.

Today the Democrats control every major cultural institution…media, government, education, economy, family, religion, arts and entertainment,….all the means of dissemination of information.

Real Americans are left with the same way of providing truth as Soviet hostages, their citizens, were:

“Samizdat
Samizdat (Russian: самизда́т, lit. "self-publishing") was a form of dissident activity across the Eastern Bloc in which individuals reproduced censored and underground makeshift publications, often by hand, and passed the documents from reader to reader.”
Samizdat - Wikipedia

At one time the USMB was our samizdat.

This is no longer ‘it could happen,’ or ‘it will happen,’…..it did happen.

Reagan rescued the Russian people.

Who will rescue us?

"You have proven to be one of the America-hating 5th columnists. Proud?"

Well now, that observation was an interesting one.
Applied, as it was, to not only good poster Skye (see post #101), but to my avatar also (#102).
It seems ---and I mean no disrespect ---but it seems good poster Political Chic is an equal opportunity misanthrope. She can't get along with anybody ........ or maybe everybody.

And I'm OK with that. Not that I was pining for PChic to make Skye and me bros.
Neither poster Skye (I think) nor myself need PC to play pimp, or matchmaker.

Still, I like PC's earnestness. She tries, ya gotta admit that.
Ugogurl!

Today the Democrats control every major cultural institution…media, government, education, economy, family, religion, arts and entertainment,….all the means of dissemination of information.
Who will rescue us?

This is unfortunately the attitude among nearly all of those in America today who are not indoctrinated or faithful to the corporate hegemony.
We have tens of millions of "messengers" eager to tell us day in and day out of our current state of victim-hood and helplessness.

But a completely empty pool of warriors eager to turn the nation around and prepared to make whatever sacrifice is necessary.
We don't even have planners making plans for the defense of America or it's liberties. Only messengers delivering our daily update of victim status.
Hell, we can barely convince those complaining of the hegemony to avoid funding same by patronizing their institutions.
Daily we see people right on this forum crying about being made a victim of the Left, then starting a thread on the latest movies they are going to see etc.
Clueless of the fact that freedom is not and never was "free".
Not a care in the world or a single thought on actually doing anything meaningful to slow their future masters and oppressors.

NO ONE is going to "rescue us".
If we are too weak to do so for ourselves, we have opted to accept living as the slaves of those who are more than happy to make us such.

Unfortunately, the battle needed to save liberty will not be won by the might of the Pen. Not this time.

Last edited:
Well now, that observation was an interesting one.
Applied, as it was, to not only good poster Skye (see post #101), but to my avatar also (#102).
It seems ---and I mean no disrespect ---but it seems good poster Political Chic is an equal opportunity misanthrope. She can't get along with anybody ........ or maybe everybody.

And I'm OK with that. Not that I was pining for PChic to make Skye and me bros.
Neither poster Skye (I think) nor myself need PC to play pimp, or matchmaker.

Still, I like PC's earnestness. She tries, ya gotta admit that.
Ugogurl!

It was directed to you, liar. You know that.

This is unfortunately the attitude among nearly all of those in America today who are not indoctrinated or faithful to the corporate hegemony.
We have tens of millions of "messengers" eager to tell us day in and day out of our current state of victim-hood and helplessness.

But a completely empty pool of warriors eager to turn the nation around and prepared to make whatever sacrifice is necessary.
We don't even have planners making plans for the defense of America or it's liberties. Only messengers delivering our daily update of victim status.
Hell, we can barely convince those complaining of the hegemony to avoid funding same by patronizing their institutions.
Daily we see people right on this forum crying about being made a victim of the Left, then starting a thread on the latest movies they are going to see etc.
Clueless of the fact that freedom is not and never was "free".
Not a care in the world or a single thought on actually doing anything meaningful to slow their future masters and oppressors.

NO ONE is going to "rescue us".
If we are too weak to do so for ourselves, we have opted to accept living as the slaves of those who are more than happy to make us such.

Unfortunately, the battle needed to save liberty will not be won by the might of the Pen. Not this time.

I see no benefit to a civil war. It's a lose-lose.

More on Epps from Revolver...

The “Big Bang” moment that kicked off the riot was when a small “breach team” of just a few dozen people violently knocked over the first set of metal barricades between 12:50-12:53 p.m. They forced back the police, and therefore opened a clean walkway entrance to the crowd behind them.

We will hereafter refer to this location of barriers as the “Ray Epps breach site,” and the collection of individuals responsible for this critical initial breach as the “Ray Epps breach team.” Clips from that breach scene, with Ray Epps standing front and center giving out directions, are republished below for convenience.

The Ray Epps breach team thus set up a booby trap by pushing back the police, then hauling away the “restricted area” signage, the chain fencing, and the metal barricades—all while tens of thousands were still at the Trump rally. Without police present or “do not enter” signs prominently visible, people leaving Trump’s speech and arriving at the Capitol entrance would have no idea it was illegal to walk through the gate, or onto the lawn, or up to the Capitol steps. After all, this entire area is ordinarily open to the public.

Instead, they heard friendly music and saw the main walkway to the Capitol grounds wide open. These unwitting Trump supporters had no idea they had just crossed an invisible tripwire that would later subject them to federal prosecution for trespassing.

Democrats will not read the link. Too many words and too much evidence to prove Jan6 was a FBI setup.
Just as the Dems have politicized and used certain areas of the FBI and IRS for their anti-conservative witch-hunts, they likely also employ the CIA in a similar capacity. Serving as catalysts for social upheaval is part of the CIA's job...except they are not supposed to do it in their own country!

So those people you mention who initially toppled the barricades and opened the doors were likely Democrat-deputized CIA agents.

It was directed to you, liar. You know that.
Ah, poor poster Chic, words matter. Words have meaning.
Look, mi amiga, I don't write your stuff. Your avatar does.
And your avatar responded to good poster Skye .... in post #101 (go back up and read it.)

And that was in contradistinction to post #102...which was directed to my avatar. (go back up and read it.)

So, gurlfriend.......really, I mean it. Words have meaning.

Good luck in your future postings.
We are rootin' for you, gurlfreind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So those people you mention who initially toppled the barricades and opened the doors were likely Democrat-deputized CIA agents.

Oh good wordsmithing there, poster BothWings. "Likely", eh?
Well that nails their shoes to the floor doncha think?

You also could have said "maybe", "perhaps", "seemingly", "possibly".......but you went with "likely". Attaboy.

Though, I am not at all sure what kind of witness for the seditionist' defense you woulda been.

I mean, under cross-examination you earnestly state: "Well, they could have likely been CIA".

Maybe the defense wouldn't have called you after all?

Eh?

And your avatar responded to good poster Skye .... in post #101 (go back up and read it.)

And that was in contradistinction to post #102...which was directed to my avatar. (go back up and read it.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You also could have said "maybe", "perhaps", "seemingly", "possibly".......but you went with "likely". Attaboy.

Though, I am not at all sure what kind of witness for the seditionist' defense you woulda been.

I mean, under cross-examination you earnestly state: "Well, they could have likely been CIA".

Eh?
👆

bugs-bunny-loony-tunes.gif

Sorry you have trouble thinkin' outside the little box they made for ya, Doc.

• View attachment 732855

So higher gas prices prove the election was stolen?

Huh. No wonder your ilk keep getting laughed out of court.

Eh?

Is there anything....ANYTHING.....here that is not 100% true, accurate and correct, you low-life scummy liar?

1669925507608.png

So higher gas prices prove the election was stolen?

Huh. No wonder your ilk keep getting laughed out of court.
Is there anything....ANYTHING.....here that is not 100% true, accurate and correct, you low-life scummy liar?

1669925507608.png

1669925507608.png

How is that evidence of a 'stolen election'?

If even you are going to toss your conspiracy nonsense onto the midden heap like its useless garbage.....surely you'll understand why I treat it the same way.

How is that evidence of a 'stolen election'?

If even you are going to toss your conspiracy nonsense onto the midden heap like its useless garbage.....surely you'll understand why I treat it the same way.

Which of these other lies and hoaxes did you swallow whole????? All of them?

Dear Liberals, How Many Of These MSM Hoaxes Did You Fall For?​

Tyler Durden's Photo

BY TYLER DURDEN
FRIDAY, NOV 04, 2022 - 10:00 PM
How many recent mainstream media hoaxes did you fall for? ... and/or still believe?
  • Russian collusion
  • Trump called neo-nazis "fine people"
  • Jussie Smollett
  • Bubba Wallace garage pull
  • Covington kids
  • Governor Whitmer kidnapping plot
  • Kavanaugh rape
  • Trump pee tape
  • COVID lab leak was a conspiracy theory
  • Border agents whipped migrants
  • Trump saved nuclear secrets at Mar-a-Lago
  • Steele Dossier
  • Russian bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan
  • Trump said drinking bleach would fight COVID
  • Muslim travel ban
  • Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation
  • Andrew Cuomo best COVID leadership
  • Trump built cages for migrant kids
  • "Austere religious scholar"
  • Trump overfed Koi fish in Japan
  • Build Back Better will pay for itself
  • Trump tax cuts benefited only the rich
  • Cloth masks prevent COVID
  • If you get vaccinated you won't catch COVID
  • SUV killed parade marchers
  • Trump used teargas to clear a crowd for a bible photo
  • "Don't Say Gay" was in a bill
  • Putin price hike
  • Ivermectin is a horse dewormer and not for humans
  • "Mostly peaceful" protests
  • Trump overpowered secret service for wheel of "The Beast"
  • Officer Sicknick was murdered by protesters
  • January 6th was an insurrection
  • BYU students hurled racist insults at Duke volleyball player
  • And don't forget "democracy is under threat..."
  • Dear Liberals, How Many Of These MSM Hoaxes Did You Fall For? | ZeroHedge

Which of these other lies and hoaxes did you swallow whole????? All of them?

Dear Liberals, How Many Of These MSM Hoaxes Did You Fall For?​

Tyler Durden's Photo's Photo

BY TYLER DURDEN
FRIDAY, NOV 04, 2022 - 10:00 PM
How many recent mainstream media hoaxes did you fall for? ... and/or still believe?
  • Russian collusion
  • Trump called neo-nazis "fine people"
  • Jussie Smollett
  • Bubba Wallace garage pull
  • Covington kids
  • Governor Whitmer kidnapping plot
  • Kavanaugh rape
  • Trump pee tape
  • COVID lab leak was a conspiracy theory
  • Border agents whipped migrants
  • Trump saved nuclear secrets at Mar-a-Lago
  • Steele Dossier
  • Russian bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan
  • Trump said drinking bleach would fight COVID
  • Muslim travel ban
  • Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation
  • Andrew Cuomo best COVID leadership
  • Trump built cages for migrant kids
  • "Austere religious scholar"
  • Trump overfed Koi fish in Japan
  • Build Back Better will pay for itself
  • Trump tax cuts benefited only the rich
  • Cloth masks prevent COVID
  • If you get vaccinated you won't catch COVID
  • SUV killed parade marchers
  • Trump used teargas to clear a crowd for a bible photo
  • "Don't Say Gay" was in a bill
  • Putin price hike
  • Ivermectin is a horse dewormer and not for humans
  • "Mostly peaceful" protests
  • Trump overpowered secret service for wheel of "The Beast"
  • Officer Sicknick was murdered by protesters
  • January 6th was an insurrection
  • BYU students hurled racist insults at Duke volleyball player
  • And don't forget "democracy is under threat..."
  • Dear Liberals, How Many Of These MSM Hoaxes Did You Fall For? | ZeroHedge

And where is the evidence of a stolen election?

You seem desperate to avoid your own claims, Chic. If they had merit, you wouldn't have to run.

If even you treat your 'stolen election' conspiracy like garbage, why wouldn't the rest of us?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back