House Republicans Probe FBI’s Sudden About-Face On Confidential Source

Even a broken watch is right twice a day. If you make enough predictions, you are bound to get something right just based on the law of averages. The truth is though, you are ALWAYS wrong. Shall i fig up your positions on major claims over the past several years? What am i going to find if i look up your position on the COVID lab leak, Hunter's laptop, Russia collusion, the 2016 election, Kyle Rittenhouse trial, etc.? I bet that if i look, i will find you believing Jussie Smollett's hoax on the first day. :laugh:

Actually, I was one of the first to call Smollett's hoax on the first day, because I know that where he said it happened, no MAGAt would dare show up at. You people are generally cowards.

As for the Lab Leak, no one has ever proven that. Some people THINK that was the case... or want to believe that because they think it exonerates Trump. Most scientists still believe it started in an animal.

Hunter's laptop. Still fake.

Russian Collusion- Sorry, you guys never disproved that.

2016 - Trump lost the popular vote.

Kyle Rittenhouse- I kind of knew that was going south when the judge did everything short of giving Rittenhouse a blow job in the middle of the case.

Actually, I was one of the first to call Smollett's hoax on the first day, because I know that where he said it happened, no MAGAt would dare show up at. You people are generally cowards.

As for the Lab Leak, no one has ever proven that. Some people THINK that was the case... or want to believe that because they think it exonerates Trump. Most scientists still believe it started in an animal.

Hunter's laptop. Still fake.

Russian Collusion- Sorry, you guys never disproved that.

2016 - Trump lost the popular vote.

Kyle Rittenhouse- I kind of knew that was going south when the judge did everything short of giving Rittenhouse a blow job in the middle of the case.
Do you ACTUALLY believe that? Even if you dont, its equally pathetic to type that nonsense. :cuckoo:

House Republicans Probe FBI’s Sudden About-Face On Confidential Source

1 Mar 2024 ~~ By Tristan Justice

House Republicans are demanding the FBI turn over records related to the federal government’s indictment of a once-trusted confidential human source (CHS), according to a joint congressional letter shared exclusively with The Federalist.
On Friday, House Oversight Chairman James Comer and Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan sent the letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray to request documents related to Special Counsel David Weiss’s indictment of CHS Alexander Smirnov. Smirnov was charged two weeks ago for allegedly making false statements about President Joe Biden’s involvement in a criminal bribery scheme with a Ukrainian oligarch. Republican lawmakers, however, are left with questions about the FBI’s sudden about-face on the source they once highly regarded.
“Prior to the indictment, the FBI allowed Mr. Smirnov to serve as a CHS for over 14 years and earn a six-figure income, while maintaining ‘extensive and extremely recent’ foreign intelligence contacts,” lawmakers wrote. “Only after Mr. Smirnov reported that President Joe Biden accepted a bribe from a Ukrainian energy company in exchange for using his official position to oust the Ukrainian Prosecutor General did the FBI apparently take a hard look at this CHS.”

Commentary:
Garland's DoJ needed to quash the Joe Bribe-'em problems by indicting Smirnov for lying about the amount of bribes that Hunter and Joe got from the Ukraine.
Of Course It is only fair. After all, didn't they arrest Christopher Steele and charge him with fabricating his story about Trump's role in the Russia collusion scandal....
What? They never indicted Steele....? Oh Nevermind...
Smirinov knows where the bodies are....
Arresting and jailing Smirinov is a clumsy and desperate measure by the Biden crime family. It’s obvious they want to keep him on ice and away from the impeachment inquiry. The DOJ and FBI continue to embarrass themselves as Biden’s dogs.
Disgraceful. --- Remember That Smirinov did not commit suicide.

Garland and Wray needs to spend time together— on a chain gang

As soon as you find an example of where I expressed any support for Jussie Smollet.
I never made a difinitive declaration that you had. You on the other hand DID make such a declaration, so now prove it.

Forum List

Back