House Republicans Probe FBI’s Sudden About-Face On Confidential Source

These denials of your will become embarrassing and meaningless the moment that Joe writes pardons for these crimes.
You can lie about the evidence here and you can lie about it on conservative media.

You can’t lie about the evidence before a jury.

You can lie about the evidence here and you can lie about it on conservative media.

You can’t lie about the evidence before a jury.
Any jury would convict them, but the pardons will ensure that it never goes to trial. In that case, the democrat party will pay the price for Joes crimes, politically. If Joe skates on a bunch of crimes, Americans of all types are going to be pissed. They WILL blame democrats.

Any jury would convict them, but the pardons will ensure that it never goes to trial. In that case, the democrat party will pay the price for Joes crimes, politically. If Joe skates on a bunch of crimes, Americans of all types are going to be pissed. They WILL blame democrats.
The case before the jury will look far different than what you read on dishonest partisan media.

A fair prosecutor wouldn’t bring a case based on a single email that you have misrepresented, which doesn’t even mention Joe Biden or removing Shokin.

You convicted Joe Biden in your head and now are trying to find evidence to fit the narrative. That’s not what happens in court.

Because him and his family are guilty of MANY crimes. Thats why he will be pardoning him and his family for those crimes. His pardon will be written in such a way to specifically protect the Bidens against the Ukraine stuff, among many other crimes.

You guys have been trying to prove that for seven years, and the only guy who got into Trouble was Trump for trying to shake down the Ukraine.

You think a DC Jury is going to convict Joe of anything, you are delusional.

You keep talking about some email

Post it
It’s an email about whether to employ Blue Star Strategies and what they would lobby for on their behalf.

It has nothing to do with Joe Biden or firing Shokin.

The case before the jury will look far different than what you read on dishonest partisan media.

A fair prosecutor wouldn’t bring a case based on a single email that you have misrepresented, which doesn’t even mention Joe Biden or removing Shokin.

You convicted Joe Biden in your head and now are trying to find evidence to fit the narrative. That’s not what happens in court.
This isnt going to court. In just a few months, Biden will write up pardons for all of these supposed non-crimes.

You guys have been trying to prove that for seven years, and the only guy who got into Trouble was Trump for trying to shake down the Ukraine.
It will be 100% proven in just a few months when Joe writes up pardons. Have you figured out what youre going to say when that happens?

This isnt going to court. In just a few months, Biden will write up pardons for all of these supposed non-crimes.
Your prediction is based on a distortion of the evidence.

What are you going to say if this doesn’t come true? Are you going to say that you were wrong about the evidence?

House Republicans Probe FBI’s Sudden About-Face On Confidential Source​

IOW, Repubs have weaponized the House.

It’s an email about whether to employ Blue Star Strategies and what they would lobby for on their behalf.

It has nothing to do with Joe Biden or firing Shokin.
kinda what I thought

See above. They are now talking about pardons...rather than anything related to Joe Biden

Your prediction is based on a distortion of the evidence.

What are you going to say if this doesn’t come true? Are you going to say that you were wrong about the evidence?
Youre a fuckin idiot if you think Joe is innocent. :cuckoo:

It won't, so I'm not worried.

Trump will lose.
Maga Mike will quietly bury the bullshit impeachment probe.
Hunter will settle his legal problems.
The country will move on.
When you say whatever is most convenient in the moment, you are destined for embarrassment. Its why all your predictions are wrong.

When you say whatever is most convenient in the moment, you are destined for embarrassment. Its why all your predictions are wrong.
Actually, most of my predictions have been right.

I predicted Biden would win.
I predicted the impeachment would turn out to be a fiasco.
I predicted that the GOP wouldn't do as well as they expected in 2022.

Do try to keep up.

Actually, most of my predictions have been right.

I predicted Biden would win.
I predicted the impeachment would turn out to be a fiasco.
I predicted that the GOP wouldn't do as well as they expected in 2022.

Do try to keep up.
Even a broken watch is right twice a day. If you make enough predictions, you are bound to get something right just based on the law of averages. The truth is though, you are ALWAYS wrong. Shall i fig up your positions on major claims over the past several years? What am i going to find if i look up your position on the COVID lab leak, Hunter's laptop, Russia collusion, the 2016 election, Kyle Rittenhouse trial, etc.? I bet that if i look, i will find you believing Jussie Smollett's hoax on the first day. :laugh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back