FBI buses from J6 exposed

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Interesting development regarding J6. Will the innocent protestors be freed? Will the J6 committee members be forced to answer embarrassing questions?

---Republican Rep. Clay Higgins asked Wray about the plainclothes FBI operatives dressed as Trump supporters inside the US Capitol prior to the doors being opened on January 6th.---

When will I see this on Fox News?

Looks Like the 3-4 Week "Explosive Window" has passed.

All these promises, and you NEVER deliver.
Screenshot 2023-12-26 at 8.04.07 AM.png

Last edited:
Can't be too important. It was three years ago with persons held in solitary most of that time.

Congress has done nothing about any of it. They are all on winter break now.
Maybe they will "get him" next year.

So it's safe to say OP, that you believe that the events of J6, in general, was a very bad thing, correct?

Need a new talking point? The Gateway Pundit will invent any phrase, paragraph, story, or bombshell report, for a small fee! Give them your idea and 15 minutes and their basement of liars will fabricate any item to your specifications! Call or email your thoughts now!
(Remember, you are responsible for your own attorneys fees in case of liable and defamation!)
Jim Hoft, the lying-est man on the internet. Call me!😉

Need a new talking point? The Gateway Pundit will invent any phrase, paragraph, story, or bombshell report, for a small fee! Give them your idea and 15 minutes and their basement of liars will fabricate any item to your specifications! Call or email your thoughts now!
(Remember, you are responsible for your own attorneys fees in case of liable and defamation!)
Jim Hoft, the lying-est man on the internet. Call me!😉
You don't like gay people?

---Conservative Blogger Jim Hoft Comes Out As Gay---

The so-called right wing still believes that they can't get justice by exposing the truth. How quaint.

You don't like gay people?

---Conservative Blogger Jim Hoft Comes Out As Gay---

Don't give a damn if that liar is gay, straight, or your Daddy!

Forum List

Back